• Michael Bennet

• John Hickenlooper

• Kirsten Gillibrand

• Andrew Yang

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
@MrTickles what's it like being a willing slave?

I never understand why authoritarian subs expect to be perceived as anything other than servile cowards. You're just a pallette-swapped SJW.
Said the liberalist/lolbertarian completely subject to corporate oligarchy and censorship.

The difference between you and me is this; I like to know who's fucking me. When autocrats push too hard you revolt. When corporate boards push too hard your asshole just gets bigger. SJW's are a different breed of faggot altogether. They open wide and beg for more.

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net
You're spot on. A lot of people fail to notice that the DNC has always done this. Ask anyone who backed Howard Dean. But what we've been seeing recently, where just everything is blatant and obvious? That's new, and that started in 2008. The DNC has always been a corrupt shit-show, but things got interesting that year. The Clinton war machine was making it clear Hillary intended to run for president back in 2002, when she ran for Senator, and likewise making it abundantly clear that anyone who ran against her was going to be crushed in the same electoral cycle. Considering that she was the darling of the DNC, she should have cruised to victory, but that's not what happened in practice - she was easily the single-least-popular Democrat of the initial spread, and the same year she was running there was someone far more charismatic, just as useful to the establishment, and with actual populist support, so Hillary herself got Dean'd.

If there has ever been a need to demonstrate why the entire leadership of the DNC deserves to be strapped to a wall and shot, it's been the last decade and a half.
Something about the DNC attracts certain kinds of people. The DNC always has a tendency to govern like some unstoppable Goliath (or like someone who has started to believe their own bullshit in a MAJOR way). Is it possible for someone to be so smart that they wheel back around to dumb from the opposite side? The DNC will attract those kind of people.

It’s like someone who is so obsessed with being smart that they’ll willing destroy the world themselves just to prove themselves right. Then there are those who are just genuinely dumb and emotional.

I don’t really know what i’m saying here really. Thanks for listening to my rambling.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Said the liberalist/lolbertarian completely subject to corporate oligarchy and censorship.

The difference between you and me is this; I like to know who's fucking me. When autocrats push too hard you revolt. When corporate boards push too hard your asshole just gets bigger. SJW's are a different breed of faggot altogether. They open wide and beg for more.
Because I value freedom of speech and rule of law over getting revenge, You assume I approve of Google et al.

This assumption is unsurprising because you are an unprincipled coward who wants to be dominated.

You're absolutely an SJW; you're not worried about free speech being squelched; you're only worried about not being able to say you hate niggers. In perfect mirror to your antifa brothers, you're perfectly happy to see other people's rights denied because you don't like what they have to say, and you're too dense to understand that your rights are only as safe as everyone's rights are.

Last edited:

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
If I'm forced to pick between authoritarian asshole who primarily oppresses people like me and authoritarian shithead who primarily oppresses people I'm not particularly fond of, guess which one I'm gonna pick.
Understandable. Fortunately those are not your only choices.

Is it possible for someone to be so smart that they wheel back around to dumb from the opposite side? The DNC will attract those kind of people.
Yes. The smarter you are the better you are at rationalizing yourself into idiotic positions and the harder it is for less smart people to talk you out of them. Smart people are some of the dumbest people on the planet once they put their hearts in it.

Yes. The smarter you are the better you are at rationalizing yourself into idiotic positions and the harder it is for less smart people to talk you out of them. Smart people are some of the dumbest people on the planet once they put their hearts in it.
Eh, kinda sorta. I suppose it sort of depends what you mean by "smart" after a while.

If you mean able to hold complex concepts in their head competently, yeah, I agree with you. You need to be able to make up a whole net out of the threads to even get what most conspiracy theories are trying to claim.

However, I'd say critical thinking is what defines "smart". In that case, good critical thinking only helps drill down to fact based positions. But of course having a skill and using it are two different things.

Because you're leaving out an option, the people who know deep down their idiotic position is wrong but it feels good to have. Then they are smart enough to know they're wrong, but they're more interested in the good feeling than being right.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Eh, kinda sorta. I suppose it sort of depends what you mean by "smart" after a while.

If you mean able to hold complex concepts in their head competently, yeah, I agree with you. You need to be able to make up a whole net out of the threads to even get what most conspiracy theories are trying to claim.

However, I'd say critical thinking is what defines "smart". In that case, good critical thinking only helps drill down to fact based positions. But of course having a skill and using it are two different things.

Because you're leaving out an option, the people who know deep down their idiotic position is wrong but it feels good to have. Then they are smart enough to know they're wrong, but they're more interested in the good feeling than being right.
A smart person driven by emotion (as all people are) can use their critical thinking skills to find a host of facts that support their position and warp the argument until it seems logical, even if the preponderance of facts are against them.

A smart person driven by emotion (as all people are) can use their critical thinking skills to find a host of facts that support their position and warp the argument until it seems logical, even if the preponderance of facts are against them.
So really it's a combination of intelligence and falling victim to your own confirmation bias?

From which stat is resistance to confirmation derived? Wisdom I guess... I never took a wisdom test in school though, nor did I ever level up. D&D did a terrible job teaching me about the world...

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
So really it's a combination of intelligence and falling victim to your own confirmation bias?
Basically yeah. This has been hypothesized to be the actual reason people with higher IQs are more likely to be depressed. That they're better at rationalizing away self destructive behavior and maladaptive coping mechanisms than less intelligent people.

WIS is a dump stat unless you're a paladin or cleric and lol those classes suck.

Basically yeah. This has been hypothesized to be the actual reason people with higher IQs are more likely to be depressed. That they're better at rationalizing away self destructive behavior and maladaptive coping mechanisms than less intelligent people.

WIS is a dump stat unless you're a paladin or cleric and lol those classes suck.
Well I dumped Cha and wis, I think I forgot to use the points elsewhere though...

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net

Found this on pinterest, made me think of what you said here.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino