• Pete Buttplug

• Michael Bennet

• John Hickenlooper

• Kirsten Gillibrand

• Andrew Yang

Results are only viewable after voting.

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
How can a man get pregnant!? How?! Are they actually going to redefine pregnancy!? Would they go that far?

Yes, yes they would.
Giving them as much benefit of the doubt as I can I can only assume they were talking about FTM troons which still puts the lie to the whole 'I'm totally a man now' thing. But at least it's marginally less exceptional than the alternative.

• Agree
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
Giving them as much benefit of the doubt as I can I can only assume they were talking about FTM troons which still puts the lie to the whole 'I'm totally a man now' thing. But at least it's marginally less exceptional than the alternative.
Yeah, when he said trans woman, he meant a woman who identifies as trans who got pregnant. Aka, someone who needs absolutely no singling out because they are a biological woman who has sex with biological men, and they need absolutely no special infrastructure or considerations to have access to contraceptive care or what have you. He's an imbecile.

edit: I'm sure it's been said, but I'm seriously impressed with how Tulsi totally sidestepped the wage-gap question. Shows she knows that identity politics is a trap, and she won't walk into it.

• Agree

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Mistaking trans women for women who are trans in that they think they're men is pretty telling that it's all about "yes, and."

But let's not lose sight of the other half of that statement, where you kill a baby and say "justice has been done" as if you have a murderer swinging from a gallows.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
lol yang shat his pants up there, so much for the meme candidate. Couldn't even sell free money, what a fucking loser.

Hot take: Marianne is honestly a better choice than 90% of them, at least she'd be something different. And she was right on foreign policy, if you wanna have less immigrants stop picking stupid fights in shithole countries that nobody cares about. Isolationism is the only right answer in 2019. All the so-called reasonable moderate adults in the room, meanwhile, would bomb Iran for bipartisanship or some shit.

Bootyjudge is the worst, because faggot. Tulsi best, because MILF and nazbol.

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
lol yang shat his pants up there, so much for the meme candidate. Couldn't even sell free money, what a fucking loser.

Hot take: Marianne is honestly a better choice than 90% of them, at least she'd be something different. And she was right on foreign policy, if you wanna have less immigrants stop picking stupid fights in shithole countries that nobody cares about. Isolationism is the only right answer in 2019. All the so-called reasonable moderate adults in the room, meanwhile, would bomb Iran for bipartisanship or some shit.

Bootyjudge is the worst, because faggot. Tulsi best, because MILF and nazbol.
Buttgieg had a mediocre performance at the first debate, and mediocre means that he was better than most of them. He felt more composed in his delivery, he didn't sound that insane, and he said a decent thing or two sometimes.

I think we may be cutting faggots a raw deal here on the Farms.

But Marianne Williamson is fucking stupid. Any justification of her being better is shrouded in some sort of craziness.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Buttgieg had a mediocre performance at the first debate, and mediocre means that he was better than most of them. He felt more composed in his delivery, he didn't sound that insane, and he said a decent thing or two sometimes.

I think we may be cutting faggots a raw deal here on the Farms.

But Marianne Williamson is fucking stupid. Any justification of her being better is shrouded in some sort of craziness.
I guess you're OK with bugchasing orgies in the oval office, then. Personally, I don't think DC needs more AIDS than it already has, but I guess you're a more progressive man than I.

Muh decorum!

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
I guess you're OK with bugchasing orgies in the oval office, then. Personally, I don't think DC needs more AIDS than it already has, but I guess you're a more progressive man than I.
Assgieg doesn't seem like the type of guy to spread his faggotry. He certainly didn't IDPOL himself in the debates unless it was in relation to religious virtue signaling.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Because I value freedom of speech and rule of law over getting revenge, You assume I approve of Google et al.

This assumption is unsurprising because you are an unprincipled coward who wants to be dominated.

You're absolutely an SJW; you're not worried about free speech being squelched; you're only worried about not being able to say you hate niggers. In perfect mirror to your antifa brothers, you're perfectly happy to see other people's rights denied because you don't like what they have to say, and you're too dense to understand that your rights are only as safe as everyone's rights are.
Your lame accusations are indicative of a lazy persona. I'm a realist and I see you prancing around a cage; brainwashed into thinking you have a way out. You don't.

My rights are only as safe as my awareness of them is. Shitposting here and on other boards aren't free expression. Stepping out into the physical world and doing things is a greater form of expression. The typical Chinese peon enjoys more day-day rights than the typical westerner. Of the 9,999 things you can do in a shanghai street, 9,000 would get you arrested here in the west. And this applies despite Shanghai being safer than 99% of Western cities. Let that sink in.

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
Your lame accusations are indicative of a lazy persona. I'm a realist and I see you prancing around a cage; brainwashed into thinking you have a way out. You don't.

My rights are only as safe as my awareness of them is. Shitposting here and on other boards aren't free expression. Stepping out into the physical world and doing things is a greater form of expression. The typical Chinese peon enjoys more day-day rights than the typical westerner. Of the 9,999 things you can do in a shanghai street, 9,000 would get you arrested here in the west. And this applies despite Shanghai being safer than 99% of Western cities. Let that sink in.
"B-but I'm a realist you guys! It's better to have you organs harvested in China for mean words than being able to say mean words!"

D E N S E

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
Peddling literal falun gong cult fantasy as reality. Yes, eat your elite media prepared delicacy, caged monkey.
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Bye bye Chinaman!

Waluigi_Galleani

kiwifarms.net
I just want an extremely robust and well funded modern welfare system that future proofs the working class from being further ravaged and exploited by the people who will currently reap all the benefits from the inevitable automation of the vast majority of jobs and also to be able to say nigga whenever I want without wealthy white liberals screeching at me, so there are really no Democratic candidates for me.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I just want an extremely robust and well funded modern welfare system that future proofs the working class from being further ravaged and exploited by the people who will currently reap all the benefits from the inevitable automation of the vast majority of jobs and also to be able to say nigga whenever I want without wealthy white liberals screeching at me, so there are really no Democratic candidates for me.
So you're the sort of lefty I merely disagree with rather than detest?

There's no place for you in this modern world. :(

So when you do this, do you get to leave the slave mines early? Or is this in exchange for your whole family not being executed?

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net

No. And I live in Shanghai.

Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god, I wish Warren would stop talking about big corporations, or more so, stop talking all together
They should stop hating the hand that feeds them. That's what I always found funny about politicians talking about corporations bad!
Both parties are also essentially corporations themselves.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino