FIRST WEIGH IN OF 2021!!!!! (01/07/21) - 526.8lbs, Official Explanation on Why Amber Quit Jenny Craig, and aiming to lose 8lbs by Next Week

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"... this is the crap that never eeeeeeeeeeeeends, yes it goes on & on my friiiiiiiiiends.."

Get on the scale & show us. No crap about weighing naked. Weigh a 'weigh in outfit' & show us that. Safe assumption all of us got past the fifth grade & can subtract that small weight from a weekly, videoed weigh in wearing that same outfit.

I haven't bothered looking up how Jenny Craig works or how many calories per day that plan allows but if it's anything close to 2,000 calories per day, between the calorie deficit to maintain & water weight from, (hopefully), lower sodium intake, 8 lbs. in a week is possible... theoretically.

She's never been genuinely successful at weight loss unless responsible adults have been controlling her food or she's been ill. At this point, I'm not prepared to believe she will be successful until she proves me & countless others wrong.

Going faster & faster on a hamster wheel accomplishes nothing.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
so let me get this straight.

She could’ve been honest about her starting weight and she could’ve showed the scale, but instead, she decided to lie about it. Of course, she is using it as a scapegoat for when people call her out so she can say that they’re being mean, but she’s really just setting herself back.

Had she been honest about her starting weight, whatever hypothetical progress she makes to get below what she said her weight was would look like twice the progress that her viewers will see whenever she does decide to show the scale.

She will have to be below what she said today, meaning that she has to lose all the way down to her starting weight and then pass it pretty significantly to get away with the lie. If she shows her actual weight in a couple months and it’s only a pound or two less than her lie weight, she’s caught. If she shows her weight next week and it’s 20 or 40 pounds higher, she’s caught. If she doesn’t weigh in on camera at all, she’s as good as caught.

She intentionally backed herself into a corner where no matter what she does, she’s fucked lol she can’t possibly show the scale any time soon because of what I said a second ago, so even if she doesn’t get caught in the lie after showing the scale, she’s still giving herself away by not showing it at all. There’s literally no way out of this mess and she did it on purpose looool

And the thing is, she did it because she thinks she’s trolling the haydurs. She didn’t just fuck up and create something she can’t get out of, she genuinely thought this was a good troll. She thought she was doing something. I have never seen anyone who is this dumb before. She probably doesn’t even realize her mistake yet, but she will. She can say what she wants about how she doesn’t care what people think, but she does. A lot. And she’s going to get absolutely shit on from every direction no matter what she decides to do going forward.

the only person she ever trolls is herself.

@Luna Motthews - EXACTLY! People at her size lose weight quickly, but they gain it back just as quickly, if not faster. Some of the people on MSHPL lose 20 pounds in a matter of a couple weeks. She’s gained at least 30-40lb in the last couple months. I doubt she lost more than 1 or 2 pounds on JC because she didn’t follow the plan even a little bit.

Last edited:

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had she been honest about her starting weight, whatever hypothetical progress she makes to get below what she said her weight was would look like twice the progress that her viewers will see whenever she does decide to show the scale.
Yeah. It's a repeat of how she fucked herself by claiming her highest weight eVeR was only 572.4, and the reason we didn't see her get on a scale for the whole last quarter of 2019.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
"I've literally done everything."

Can we enact a law of some kind to stop stupid bitches like Big Al from wrongly using words like "literally"? If you don't know the fucking meaning of the word, or if you cannot use it properly, you can't use it. There should be a penalty assessed for it, as well. An even larger penalty if you use it as a crutch word, like this cunt.

Wasn't she going to film and add last weeks weigh in to this one as well or am I misremembering? But according to her she filmed and edited this today to upload.

Pfft. As if.

At her lowest last year, she weighed in at 483.0 pounds in early August. That's a gain of about 44 pounds in just a little under 5 months. Impressive.

Impressive fail. As usual!

The only way to ensure you have defeated the cancer is to eat until you weigh more than you did before the cancer. It's science, guyz.

She's doing great, then!

so let me get this straight.

She could’ve been honest

Let me stop you right there. Anything you build on this foundation is a disaster waiting to happen.

She intentionally backed herself into a corner where no matter what she does, she’s fucked lol she can’t possibly show the scale any time soon because of what I said a second ago, so even if she doesn’t get caught in the lie after showing the scale, she’s still giving herself away by not showing it at all. There’s literally no way out of this mess and she did it on purpose looool

And the thing is, she did it because she thinks she’s trolling the haydurs. She didn’t just fuck up and create something she can’t get out of, she genuinely thought this was a good troll. She thought she was doing something. I have never seen anyone who is this dumb before. She probably doesn’t even realize her mistake yet, but she will. She can say what she wants about how she doesn’t care what people think, but she does. A lot. And she’s going to get absolutely shit on from every direction no matter what she decides to do going forward.

the only person she ever trolls is herself.

She isn't very bright, as we know.

Last edited:

Bubblez McGee

I like liquor and whores
kiwifarms.net
She's going back on Jenny Craig? When she first started, I remember her saying that she paid for quite a long time in advance. I don't recall exactly how long , but I think it she said she paid for a year of the plan, maybe even more, so I guess she figures she might as well try and get her money's worth out of it, but other than that, there's no real point of her going back on it.
She claims she stopped doing Jenny Craig when she travelled to Gatlinburg and didn't want to take her meals with her. Because it's so difficult is it to pack a few days worth of prepared meals, some protein bars, maybe a few ready made shakes and then either put some fruit and vegetables in a couple of small storage containers or have Becky run out to a store in Gatlinburg and pick some up. But regardless of that obviously BS excuse, she really didn't even stick to the diet that long. She may have quit it completely when she travelled out of state, but it's not like she was on it successfully up until that point. She cheated on the second or third day and then nearly every day after that. But this time she thinks she's going to stick to it long enough to lose 100lbs? I can't figure out if she really is this hopelessly delusional or if this was just more trolling from her.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oof, this boring bitch.

dWhi.gif
.....and the rest.

lol.png

sure.png

looks down at her Ubereats notification...

Logical Fallacies

I am no god, but if I was I'd be an angry god.
kiwifarms.net
Six minutes of a deathfat spewing her disordered thoughts about food, portraying just how unhealthy her relationship with eating is.

Compared to all other deathfats, Amber has the most unhealthy and obsessive relationship with eating (not food). It makes me uncomfortable listening to hear talk about her eating habits. At this point even therapy won't be able to help her.