FIRST WEIGH IN OF 2021!!!!! (01/07/21) - 526.8lbs, Official Explanation on Why Amber Quit Jenny Craig, and aiming to lose 8lbs by Next Week

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Original:
Local Archive (1080p):
View attachment 1834352
You’re approaching this all wrong. Target a sustainable, repeatable personal program. A daily schedule. A no BS, big girl schedule where you set a bed time & wake up time and track hrs of sleep for the week. Track hydration, exercise, schedule mental health blocks into your day and meditate or color if you want, that can be a mindfulness exercise. That’s how you work on ‘your mental’ & your physical health at the same time. Your morale will skyrocket when you realize you’re accomplishing things you wrote down on your list to do. It will feel amazing to get on your YT and report that you targeted a 7 hr sleep cycle for this week & you nailed it. Checking off accomplishments becomes addicting. It feels good to succeed & so much more when that success is tied to your underlying mental health struggles & insecurities you’ve suffered since forever. This is the way to a better life Amber. Make your goals about tweaks to your program and the weight will take care of itself. Target 1 liter of water to drink daily for first week. It’s a small thing but that’s the point. Engage easy targets that you can hit. Get used to winning. Make accomplishment itself the habit & then learn how to apply it to whatever you want. Forget about I wanna lose ten pounds by next week’ & then live out the week eating anytime, anything you want, no structure, no sleep or way too much etc. then weigh in day comes & surprise you didn’t make that “goal”. Well no shit, you also didn’t do anything to work toward it. Stop that nonsense. It’s madness. Structure your life. The little things will take care of the big things. If you want outta this craziness, this is the path. It’s not easy, but honestly, it’s not all that hard. Routines run themselves after a time. I’m not degrading you in any way. This is intended to be honest, real, Raw advice. I’d counsel my own kids this way if they needed it. I want to see you make it. I want to see Amberlynn prove the world wrong, but you gotta do it yourself mama. This is a solo mission. Please care enough about your life & the folks in it to at least give life a try before you hang it up. Give it one good ass push, just to see. I bet you surprise yourself.

Last edited:

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Another year, another goal weight. Amberlynn reminds me of LifeByJen in the sense that she’s done a bunch of diets that sort of stall her from getting up to 600 lbs. They lose a little, but then gain it back over and over again. They seem to exist in this 500 lb safe zone which is just horrific to have that be your comfortable place.

With no specific diet in mind, no full body shots this year, Amberlynn tries to simplify it by saying “2 lbs per week” or at least 100 lbs lost by next year. I think she’s forgetting who she is.

She’ll miss a couple weeks, try to overcompensate the next month, freak out and binge. I just don’t see it happening for her. After 100 lbs she will be around Foodie Beauty’s size.. and that bitch can barely move her arms or breathe.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My take on Amber’s vlog:

For her weight goal, she is going to lose 100 pounds. This time, she is serious about it. After all, it is only 2 pounds per week. May I reminisce from last year’s goal of 1,000,000 steps which was less than 3,000 steps a day? How well that goal ended up? I will go further for her, 100 pounds a year is only 4.6 ounces a day, or 130 grams. This is totally achievable.

So, she failed at every diet that she tried. Now, she wants to have a diet where she feels the best. I am not sure what this means. She mentioned that if she has a cheat meal, or stops the diet for one day, she falls out of control, and these are some of the reasons she quit Jenny Craig.

Thus, she is back on Jenny Craig. To lose 100 pounds in a year, she will have to stick to Jenny Craig without cheat meals, other restaurant food, no threats, and nothing that Becky is eating. I guess that the Friday vlogs will be entirely Jenny Craig food till the end of the year.

Again, her goal is purely aspirational. Last year, she never wanted to be over 500 pounds, she wanted to be small enough to fit in an MRI, and so on. Jenny Craig did not last a week. How long will it last this time?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Six minutes of a deathfat spewing her disordered thoughts about food, portraying just how unhealthy her relationship with eating is.

Compared to all other deathfats, Amber has the most unhealthy and obsessive relationship with eating (not food). It makes me uncomfortable listening to hear talk about her eating habits. At this point even therapy won't be able to help her.

She'll die from some ailment related to her fatassness, because like certain other malignant narcissists, she'll never asmit that she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing.

Am I the only one who is still floored that she weighs over 500 elbees after getting cancer, surgery, bladder infections, Jenny Craig, egg allergies, etc. etc. ??

I am not surprised at all. There is no incentive for her to lose weight. Her entire income revolves around her being a whining, complaining lardass.

You’re approaching this all wrong.

So are you, thinking that she really wants to lose weight. She does not. That has been abundantly clear for years now.

Another year, another goal weight. Amberlynn reminds me of LifeByJen in the sense that she’s done a bunch of diets that sort of stall her from getting up to 600 lbs. They lose a little, but then gain it back over and over again. They seem to exist in this 500 lb safe zone which is just horrific to have that be your comfortable place.
Oh, ye of little faith! She's close to 600 than 500, if not over it.

With no specific diet in mind, no full body shots this year, Amberlynn tries to simplify it by saying “2 lbs per week” or at least 100 lbs lost by next year. I think she’s forgetting who she is.

Anybody ever see the movie The Sixth Day? She reminds me of that, with a complete memory loss about past actions every time her cycle begins anew.

She’ll miss a couple weeks, try to overcompensate the next month, freak out and binge. I just don’t see it happening for her. After 100 lbs she will be around Foodie Beauty’s size.. and that bitch can barely move her arms or breathe.

She's alreay larger than Chantal.

Again, her goal is purely aspirational. Last year, she never wanted to be over 500 pounds, she wanted to be small enough to fit in an MRI, and so on. Jenny Craig did not last a week. How long will it last this time?

Seriously? Zero days. I bet today she's already blown through Jenny Craig and is eating some kind of shit food.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
I think amber has about 150+ lbs on foodie doesn't she?

Edit: I think you may be saying she will be closer to foodie after losing 100?

Last edited:

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
Poster probably meant that she'd be around Feudie Bootie's size if she were to lose 100 elbees.

e: How old is Chantal anyway? I know health issues differ by individual but you could probably use the start of her decline as a measuring stick for what's to come for Hammy.

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Poster probably meant that she'd be around Feudie Bootie's size if she were to lose 100 elbees.

e: How old is Chantal anyway? I know health issues differ by individual but you could probably use the start of her decline as a measuring stick for what's to come for Hammy.

Flooby Booby is 36. She CLAIMS to only be 400 but anyone with eyes can see that ain't true. Her and Amber are probably within 50lbs of each other

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I think amber has about 150+ lbs on foodie doesn't she?

Edit: I think you may be saying she will be closer to foodie after losing 100?
Yes. We see how much Chantal struggles, and to think Amberlynn will still be in Chantal’s position after losing 100 lbs blows my mind. It seems so daunting. So to hear her casually say “2 lbs per week”.. something is going to get fucked up along the way like it does every year.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Yes Qween!!! Wish away that weight, I too will "lose" 100 lbs this year! :lit:

Her shifty eyes were darting all over the place, it was hard to focus. She absolutely doesn't even believe a word she says, how are we supposed to? lol
I think that for Amber, being on a diet is important than actually losing weight. I have never seen someone been on so many diets, one after the other, and not really losing weight but having so many reasons why they failed. Regardless, she rotates those diets knowing that they will fail. When she quit Jenny Craig, she went immediately on Weight Watcher without skipping a beat. Now, she is back on Jenny Craig. This may be why she enrol for many months on those diets so there is always a diet that she can fall on. She is addicted to dieting.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that for Amber, being on a diet is important than actually losing weight. I have never seen someone been on so many diets, one after the other, and not really losing weight but having so many reasons why they failed. Regardless, she rotates those diets knowing that they will fail. When she quit Jenny Craig, she went immediately on Weight Watcher without skipping a beat. Now, she is back on Jenny Craig. This may be why she enrol for many months on those diets so there is always a diet that she can fall on. She is addicted to dieting.

Amber is addicted to LYING. All these "diets" are a mirage, an illusion, a smoke-screen to hide behind as she eats whatever she wants, as much as she wants. None of them are real and haven't been since the very early days of her channel.