FIRST WEIGH IN OF 2021!!!!! (01/07/21) - 526.8lbs, Official Explanation on Why Amber Quit Jenny Craig, and aiming to lose 8lbs by Next Week

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
It's bizarre how people like Amber (and their comment sections) speak as if she's trying to lose 100 lbs or less. The whole 2 lbs a week thing, like they have all the time in the world and what they're doing to their bodies and have been doing for years isn't going to have any lasting impact as soon as the weight is off. It's always, 'slow and steady', and 'day 1'. There are 365 days in a year, and it's been how many years? It's not day one, this isn't your beginning weight, and it's not time to take things slow. They never have a sense of urgency. I'm just running my mouth, though, she obviously just puts on a show about wanting to lose weight, because she backed herself into a corner making it a weight loss channel and now people won't let her fat (may as well be a verb) in peace.

*They also speak of losing weight and getting healthier like it's a matter of luck. They'll try, as if eating fewer calories and exercising is something that only works for some people and has an element of magic to it that may or may not work for you. It's science. If you eat fewer calories and move more at over 500lbs, you will lose weight and become healthier. No need to 'try'.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
It's bizarre how people like Amber (and their comment sections) speak as if she's trying to lose 100 lbs or less. The whole 2 lbs a week thing, like they have all the time in the world and what they're doing to their bodies and have been doing for years isn't going to have any lasting impact as soon as the weight is off. It's always, 'slow and steady', and 'day 1'. There are 365 days in a year, and it's been how many years? It's not day one, this isn't your beginning weight, and it's not time to take things slow. They never have a sense of urgency. I'm just running my mouth, though, she obviously just puts on a show about wanting to lose weight, because she backed herself into a corner making it a weight loss channel and not people won't let her fat (may as well be a verb) in peace.

*They also speak of losing weight and getting healthier like it's a matter of luck. They'll try, as if eating fewer calories and exercising is something that only works for some people and has an element of magic to it that may or may not work for you. It's science. If you eat fewer calories and move more at over 500lbs, you will lose weight and become healthier. No need to 'try'.

she's gained back 50lbs of the 80lbs she lost recently.... 50lbs to her is like 10lbs to the average person. if she loses 2lbs though she'll give herself a pat on the back and get those Starbucks cake pops but 2lbs to most is just peeing out some water

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
Well for one thing, I really don't expect her to lose anything permanently on her own. Her whole habit and mentality of eating is too entrenched, she is not with anyone that is willing to be firm with her on her food, and she is surrounded by (and often invites over) a bunch of enablers. She is one of those ones whose eating is at pathological quantities and will continue that way unless she seeks inpatient help.

Gorl now is on borrowed time. She fiddles while Rome is burning. She is at the size and age when heart attacks and strokes occur, and she has untreated sleep apnea, which shoots up the risk considerably. (Apnea puts a major strain on the heart.)

One day Becky will find her unresponsive, and not breathing, and she will not be able to revive her. Amber's skin will be bluish, and she might have bloody foam coming from her mouth and nose. That is the future I realistically expect for Amber if she gets no help and continues trying to be 'cute.' Not weight loss, but an early death.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's made sure there's no one in her life who can give her a reality check of any sort when it comes to her eating. Her 'friends'; those we see come over for shrieking, giddy visits are all morbidly or super morbidly obese & when she shows us the snack tables she puts out for an evening of visiting, it's enough to feed a family of 4-5 for several days - if they wanted to chow down on fat, salt, sugar & preservative ridden junk.

The professionals she consults or pretends to, are easily dismissed if she disagrees with their expertise & she always finds a reason to blow off their education, skills & experience. I'm not sure why she bothers to spend the consult fee when she knows she's not going to listen but very little of her spending makes sense. It does keep the newbies hanging on for a few more cycles.

She said herself in her reaction to the Abby Sharp video - her preferred method of coping with unpleasantness, especially medical unpleasantness, is to pretend it's not happening or hasn't happened - which goes a long way towards explaining why she's not making an effort to at least diet down to a size where she could into a scanner to see how her lymph glands are doing. Because she hasn't been told she's NOT in remission, in her mind, that's as good as being in remission.

She's the 3 monkeys who cover their eyes, ears & mouth so they see, hear & speak no evil. The level of denial in the face of what should have been a drop dead serious wake up call staggers me.

Until her level of acute physical discomfort forces her to ER, she plays the big but healthy game & the smart person's money is on the house.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With all that is going on in the world this heifer really thinks her merry-go-round of adipose is important or interesting? Bitch, you have made peace with your vices and you know you will die from them, nobody buys this act of "muh hulthy fuds" and everyone on earth has more things to give one solid fuck about than your delusional bullshit you keep using since foster care. Just shut up and eat those girl scout cookies in the fucking closet you fat tub of lard.
All she gives a shit about is false eyelashes, food, food, lying about what food she ate, stupid vapid uninteresting you tuberz and buying crap from Wallyworld and trying to apply makeup. She i s a child an ignorant child in a bubble. I didnt even know they made bubbles in whale size.

Last edited:

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*They also speak of losing weight and getting healthier like it's a matter of luck. They'll try, as if eating fewer calories and exercising is something that only works for some people and has an element of magic to it that may or may not work for you.
The element of magic, I think, is in being able to be satisfied by fewer calories. They view any kind of restriction as deprivation and therefore, bad. That's why they insist that thin people must be starving themselves. They have no concept that it's possible to eat an amount of calories that keeps you at a healthy weight while not feeling in any way deprived.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
The element of magic, I think, is in being able to be satisfied by fewer calories. They view any kind of restriction as deprivation and therefore, bad. That's why they insist that thin people must be starving themselves. They have no concept that it's possible to eat an amount of calories that keeps you at a healthy weight while not feeling in any way deprived.
Amber has said in the past that she will not be told what to eat and will not be deprived of any food item from her diet. She is still in the mindset of "big but healthy". The cancer was just a bump on the road. So far, she went to two WL surgeons and dismiss their suggestions. She always wanted the magic pill that would allow her to eat as much as she wants while losing weight. For her supporters, she has to show that she is on a weight loss "journey" while not really doing anything to lose weight. She will fudge her weight numbers showing that she is losing weight even while gaining.

Sofonda Cox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What we are likely to see in the future for Amber from a gastro RN -

Significant mobility decrease. When mobility stops, there will be a rapid decrease in health.
Tissue compression at these levels is unsustainable. Her youth has blunted some of the burden, but that will no longer be sufficient. Pressure sores, fungal sores, yeast infections, chronic UTI, uric acid burns from urine leakage. In spite of all this, advanced western medicine will likely have her live another 15 years, much of which will be in either excruciating pain or a morphine haze.

Amber. For fuck's sake.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
lol 525 sure sis, I guess that third chin your sprouting is just loose skin from all that weight you are losing.

Hamber's problem is that she cannot stand to have an iota of discomfort. Once something gets too hard, or too extraneous she immediately stops because muh mentalz you guize.

If having fucking cancer (which I find it hilarious that she thinks that she is in remission but no one really knows because the machines can't handle her shelf ass) hasn't made her change her ways some dinky-ass "'New Year's"" resolution damn sure isn't going to work.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
It's bizarre how people like Amber (and their comment sections) speak as if she's trying to lose 100 lbs or less. The whole 2 lbs a week thing, like they have all the time in the world and what they're doing to their bodies and have been doing for years isn't going to have any lasting impact as soon as the weight is off. It's always, 'slow and steady', and 'day 1'. There are 365 days in a year, and it's been how many years? It's not day one, this isn't your beginning weight, and it's not time to take things slow. They never have a sense of urgency. I'm just running my mouth, though, she obviously just puts on a show about wanting to lose weight, because she backed herself into a corner making it a weight loss channel and now people won't let her fat (may as well be a verb) in peace.

2 lbs per week is pushing it for healthy weight loss unless you're exercising hard, and anyone will have a tough time sustaining that amount of calorie deficit. It's also pointless to focus on short-term weight loss goals when you're morbidly obese because there's loads of water weight that comes off, and other probable health issues that will cause big fluctuations. Not that Amber cares about any of this, of course.

Vaping Autist

Maximum Chucklefuck
kiwifarms.net
Mainstream diet plans are NOT what she needs. Those mainly focus on taking off little bits of weight to slim down for a beach body/get rid of a beer belly.

This bitch needs a gastric bypass or something to help her not die from clogged arteries.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Because generally, they have no hobbies and do nothing beyond eating. If your activity is just that and you won't tolerate even the most minor of discomfort, then your worldview is heavily skewed to "Thin people must starve themselves to stay at that weight!" while you balloon up to the weight of a newborn hippo.

2 lbs per week is pushing it for healthy weight loss unless you're exercising hard,
Morbidly obese people can lose more than eight pounds a month with zero exercise simply by restricting calories and, short of serious underlying comorbities, without any particular danger.