Five Nights At Freddy's -

Lord of Cinder

One of Gywn's Loyal Knights
kiwifarms.net
First impressions, pretty positive. Scott really changed things up. Creepy, and very unsettling, especially the designs and the voices.

And, LOL people saying FNAF is now irreverent. My little cousins entire classroom is obsessed with it, and it sells like hot cakes.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
FNAF World. It was so shitty that even the most autistic of fans hated it, and Scott Cawthon quietly made it free to play then never spoke of it again. The fandom basically agreed to just pretend it never existed.
It was made to capitalize on the success of the Five Nights at Fuckboy's fangames, but it was a huge flop because Scott didn't take into account that their main draw was the crude humor and oversaturation of memes.

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
FNAF World. It was so shitty that even the most autistic of fans hated it, and Scott Cawthon quietly made it free to play then never spoke of it again. The fandom basically agreed to just pretend it never existed.
That game is especially baffling to me because a cartoony adventure game played off as in-universe featuring the characters the animatronics were based off of probably would have been well-recieved by his fanbase. If he's going to go to the trouble of making such a drastic stylistic change, why still make them animatronics?

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen, Sister Location is pretty sweet. It really benefits both from the changed game mechanics and the gap between it and the last game; to put it into perspective, FNAF 1-4 were all released within months (usually 3-4 months) of each other whereas the gap between FNAF 4 and this game was a year and 2 months. It also has higher production values, as seen with the graphics and voice acting.

Halberd Sonichu

JUST FEELING SUPER!
kiwifarms.net
i am going to make a guess and say Scott might start to pull together company to help keep the cash shoot flowing. while i'll get him credit for basically making five game basically on his own. but there is no way in hell could he be able to keep franchising his bitch on his own. if the dude wants to be the quality up for future game release, more folks are going to be needed. the dude can't continue to be a one man band with FNAF as big as it is.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the VAs did a pretty good job. Especially Kellen Goff, who voiced Funtime Freddy.
Also, I thought the cheesy soap opera that you get to watch between nights was a nice touch.
The comedy bits were a nice touch. The "Angsty Teen" part was pretty funny.

I will say that watching a playthrough of the game (Markiplier's; he got the normal ending and is now working on finding secrets) has me pretty hyped for the FNAF haunted house here in Vegas. Hopefully I can go and let you all know how it is.