Five Nights At Freddy's -

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did the book ever explain WHY Afton/Purple Guy wanted to abduct and murder children so badly that he invented the most advanced (possibly) robots to date for that sole purpose?
It seems to be a very convoluted plan if he was just an everyday child murder rapist.

Nah, no explicit reason is ever given. Apparently he's extremely intelligent (he was able to design and build such sophisticated robots, after all) so maybe he just wanted to put his intellect to use by creating robots to help him do his dirty work and get away with it. After all, in the games, the children are still officially known as "missing" rather than "murdered" because their bodies were never found.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This has nothing to do with the game's plot but...

Doesn't Funtime Freddy sound like someone familiar? Someone who loves all kids, perhaps? (And therefore I couldn't take Funtime Freddy seriously. At all.)

How fucking amazing would a "5 Nights at Daddy Derek's" game be? You play as a terrified child whom Cool Cat is trying to spread his "love" to.

Lurkman

Transgender is not a mental illness
kiwifarms.net
I apologize if I am necroing this thread (its only been 2 months since the last reply so it can't be that bad)

but custom nights for Sister Location was released this month. Honestly, its an unoriginal way of adding more content to the game (Scott has been doing this since the very beginning after all) but it looks and feels so good, actually a little different too since its a different game mode from the rest of the game (then again, the whole game is a collection of game modes). I'm a SUPERFAN of FNAF 1, so to see FNAF going back to its original formula like it was in August 2014 is really great to me.

TrippinKahlua

Prospects of Professionalism - Ruined
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haw haw, people stopped giving a shit about this.

It was pissing me off more than ADF, because this time, I was forced to get these horrible freeze pictures all over the internet, no matter where I look. These bizarre, grotesque images of these terrible looking bears. I wasn't afraid, I just didn't want to see such bizarre looking things. But Youtube had them everywhere.

I was forced to look at these disgusting things all the time.

All for the sake of a fad game that people were swearing "Its Gameplay is actually very good" expecting me to be able to push aside having to subject myself to the nasty looking characters for the sake of it.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haw haw, people stopped giving a shit about this.

It was pissing me off more than ADF, because this time, I was forced to get these horrible freeze pictures all over the internet, no matter where I look. These bizarre, grotesque images of these terrible looking bears. I wasn't afraid, I just didn't want to see such bizarre looking things. But Youtube had them everywhere.

I was forced to look at these disgusting things all the time.

All for the sake of a fad game that people were swearing "Its Gameplay is actually very good" expecting me to be able to push aside having to subject myself to the nasty looking characters for the sake of it.
Just to be clear, you nerco'd a dead thread to complain about how much a video game horror bear pisses you off and then brag that there's no new game, yes?

Last edited:

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought they were going to have a movie but didn't they cancel that? I hope.
I actually kind of look forward to the movie, just to see how they adapt the game to the silver screen. Also they've stated that they're going to be implementing more practical effects with real animatronics, which I respect the craft of more than anything else.

Halberd Sonichu

JUST FEELING SUPER!
kiwifarms.net
I actually kind of look forward to the movie, just to see how they adapt the game to the silver screen. Also they've stated that they're going to be implementing more practical effects with real animatronics, which I respect the craft of more than anything else.
I bet the reason why we haven't heard much of the movie is most likely because they having trouble with the animatronics. its either because budgeting or they having a struggling in prototyping. If it even dose come out its going to end a FUCK ITS JANUARY flick with bad CGI. Cause let's be real the hype for the franchise is dead by this point and any exec with half a brain can tell the series isn't a sells crusher anymore. so why would they bother with actually effort at this ponit. But hey if it happens with real animatronics I'll give propers for crew for trying atleast, I doubt it will be good not matter what happens.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet the reason why we haven't heard much of the movie is most likely because they having trouble with the animatronics. its either because budgeting or they having a struggling in prototyping. If it even dose come out its going to end a FUCK ITS JANUARY flick with bad CGI. Cause let's be real the hype for the franchise is dead by this point and any exec with half a brain can tell the series isn't a sells crusher anymore. so why would they bother with actually effort at this ponit. But hey if it happens with real animatronics I'll give propers for crew for trying atleast, I doubt it will be good not matter what happens.
We recently got a Trolls movie, a Power Rangers movie based on the original series, and an Emoji movie on the way. I'm willing to believe any property can get a movie at this point.