Five Nights At Freddy's -

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, this one seems to be entirely free this time and there seems to be more to it from what i've heard from other people.
Noticing the "pizzeria" part, I kinda thought of "Food Fight" or "Tapper" the way that part is presented, though the kids don't appear to be moving towards you since I think that would be a little more challenging to get those pizzas out to them, of course I'm only going by the preview here.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it's FNAF world all over again and people are gonna be pissed? because that's what it looks like, but dumber.
Nah, this one seems to be entirely free this time and there seems to be more to it from what i've heard from other people.
I took a quick glance at the reviews on the Steam page, and basically all of them say something along the lines of "this game isn't what it claims to be" and "just keep playing, it gets really interesting." Someone even commented that it's actually FNAF 6.

I got pretty curious and looked up a stream, and yep, it sure looks like FNAF 6.
Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 6.42.46 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 6.43.21 PM.jpg

EDIT: The stream I linked ended and includes the full game.

Last edited:

Robotron

Still hoping for that Robot Revolution someday
kiwifarms.net
I took a quick glance at the reviews on the Steam page, and basically all of them say something along the lines of "this game isn't what it claims to be" and "just keep playing, it gets really interesting." Someone even commented that it's actually FNAF 6.

I got pretty curious and looked up a stream, and yep, it sure looks like FNAF 6.
View attachment 327230 View attachment 327229
I was honestly hesitant on whether or not to spoil it, but this clears it up. Plus it is kinda surprising that Scott is releasing FNAF 6 for free.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plus it is kinda surprising that Scott is releasing FNAF 6 for free.

I think it's pretty cool of him. He's already made a ton of money from the other FNAF games, so maybe he feels like doing something nice for the fans. Not to mention, that should alleviate some of the criticism people throw at Scott for "milking his cash cow franchise."

LofaSofa

The Only Thing They Fear, Is Deodorant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having gave it try,
if this is Fnaf 6, it's disappointing.

(Not to say that the others weren't disappointing)

The main gameplay seems like more of a joke than anything, with your office being a single screen with two comically over sized vents to your left and right.

But the big problem is there is no general explanation of what your supposed to do during the nights, no set rules, I tried just about everything for a good chunk of an hour and I couldn't get past the second night :(

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
Having gave it try,
if this is Fnaf 6, it's disappointing.

(Not to say that the others weren't disappointing)

The main gameplay seems like more of a joke than anything, with your office being a single screen with two comically over sized vents to your left and right.

But the big problem is there is no general explanation of what your supposed to do during the nights, no set rules, I tried just about everything for a good chunk of an hour and I couldn't get past the second night :(
The voiceover on the first night is supposed to explain it. The recording didn’t play for you?

LofaSofa

The Only Thing They Fear, Is Deodorant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The voiceover on the first night is supposed to explain it. The recording didn’t play for you?

It did but the directions are too vague. Like it saying shuting down your air and monitor make your office silent ( I assumed that made the animatronics go away if they were in the vents closest to you, sometimes they did, sometimes they didn't. )

It also said looking into the vents will most of the time stop anything from coming in. ( And yes sometimes it did, and sometimes it didn't.)

And although the voiceclip didn't say it, the most logical thing to do is to juggle the radar with the audio to lure it away, but sometimes that won't work either.

I'll give the game the benefit of the doubt and assume it's just buggy since it just came out. But for the moment it's to unpredictable.

Or maybe I just suck at this vidya I don't fucking know (:_(

Last edited:
R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
So the story of the overall series, going by that badass secret ending, seems to be about a mad scientist who used his buddy’s pizzeria restaurants to experiment on combining humans and robots using easy victims.

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
So the blueprints and recording revealed in the secret “insanity” ending reveals the existence of a substance called “remnant” that comes from humans and resides in possessed animatronics and is injected and removed by the scooper from Sister Location. It’s probably the reason dead people “inhabit” the animatronics and why people can survive after getting stabbed by the scooper. Seems like Purple Guy/William was all about harvesting this stuff from children. It also mentions that extreme heat neutralizes the remnant, explaining why fire always seems to put the souls in the animatronics to rest. Some people are speculating he was using the bulk of it to keep himself alive forever and leaving enough in his animatronics to send them out to harvest more. Baby’s “be full” line supports that.

Last edited by a moderator: