Fix Alex's Shit Designs - Yansim art thread

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

DaniK320

My avatar's nose is a lil too far to the right :^(
kiwifarms.net

I'm just posting this now because I might not be able to come back to it for a while, but these are my current "fixed" designs for the first two rivals. Osana's pretty much done, minus shading. Amai is not though, but she's nearly there. I tried to make her a bit thicker looking since she cooks. Also yes, I realize the top of Amai's blouse has a weird line where it supports her chest, I'll edit it later. Anyway, just thought I'd share the first two. Also, as per someone's request, I've tried to draw them as college students instead of high schoolers (I'd say these two are anywhere from 18 to 20). I know Osana's outfit might seem a bit childish, but hey, when I typed in "cute japanese fashion" and "cute japanese college fashion" (because tsundere stereotypes tend to be girly from what I've seen?? maybe I haven't seen enough variations) This is what came up.
EDIT: Replaced former photo with semi-finished Amai. She now has feet, and I fixed that boob. Or at least I feel like I did. Enjoy, and Ms. Snobbish Snob will be coming soon, directly to your home computers.

Last edited:

Gloomydoom

Liking teenagers is worst than WWII
kiwifarms.net

I'm just posting this now because I might not be able to come back to it for a while, but these are my current "fixed" designs for the first two rivals. Osana's pretty much done, minus shading. Amai is not though, but she's nearly there. I tried to make her a bit thicker looking since she cooks. Also yes, I realize the top of Amai's blouse has a weird line where it supports her chest, I'll edit it later. Anyway, just thought I'd share the first two. Also, as per someone's request, I've tried to draw them as college students instead of high schoolers (I'd say these two are anywhere from 18 to 20). I know Osana's outfit might seem a bit childish, but hey, when I typed in "cute japanese fashion" and "cute japanese college fashion" (because tsundere stereotypes tend to be girly from what I've seen?? maybe I haven't seen enough variations) This is what came up.
Finally! Originality :)
Because let's face it, I always get triggered when people draw teenagers. I'm screaming at my head, "there babies who can't barely go to school for christ sakes!! Why would you draw them?!" Thankful you drew as adults instead of unborn fetuses.

DaniK320

kiwifarms.net
Finally! Originality :)
Because let's face it, I always get triggered when people draw teenagers. I'm screaming at my head, "there babies who can't barely go to school for christ sakes!! Why would you draw them?!" Thankful you drew as adults instead of unborn fetuses.
Ok go ahead and rate me off topic peeps because this will be a little off topic but... That's really extreme. Teenagers aren't babies. They're practically young adults (especially when in the 16 to 18 range.) They're more mature than that (I know I certainly was). Why would you get so upset over teenagers simply being DRAWN? Or do you just mean in Alex context (violent murder, sexual harassment panty shots, etc.)? Because yes, it's a bit uncomfortable to be drawing teens in those situations IF it's for "fun" only, and doesn't actually help the story any. But, if you mean simply drawing a teenager (just a teen, no weird situations or anything, lets say teens hanging out at the mall) then that isn't a crime. If people couldn't draw teenagers, then teenagers would have no characters or anything like that to be able to relate to (because admittedly part of the fun of art and writing is finding characters like YOU and if everyone's an adult with adult problems, a teen can't relate).

EDIT: When I say I feel like it's ok if it helps the story I kind of mean like this kind of example: Let's say that monsters exist. A monster comes and kills a teenage boy, and his father sees. Father becomes a monster hunter to avenge his son. I feel like it's ok to draw a teen in a bad situation such as this one IF it relates to the story and is important. Like I'm not saying it's just "ok" for people to draw teens getting slaughtered because "lol, it looks cool"/"I get off on it" like Alex probably does.

Gloomydoom

Liking teenagers is worst than WWII
kiwifarms.net
Ok go ahead and rate me off topic peeps because this will be a little off topic but... That's really extreme. Teenagers aren't babies. They're practically young adults (especially when in the 16 to 18 range.) They're more mature than that (I know I certainly was). Why would you get so upset over teenagers simply being DRAWN? Or do you just mean in Alex context (violent murder, sexual harassment panty shots, etc.)? Because yes, it's a bit uncomfortable to be drawing teens in those situations IF it's for "fun" only, and doesn't actually help the story any. But, if you mean simply drawing a teenager (just a teen, no weird situations or anything, lets say teens hanging out at the mall) then that isn't a crime. If people couldn't draw teenagers, then teenagers would have no characters or anything like that to be able to relate to (because admittedly part of the fun of art and writing is finding characters like YOU and if everyone's an adult with adult problems, a teen can't relate).

EDIT: When I say I feel like it's ok if it helps the story I kind of mean like this kind of example: Let's say that monsters exist. A monster comes and kills a teenage boy, and his father sees. Father becomes a monster hunter to avenge his son. I feel like it's ok to draw a teen in a bad situation such as this one IF it relates to the story and is important. Like I'm not saying it's just "ok" for people to draw teens getting slaughtered because "lol, it looks cool"/"I get off on it" like Alex probably does.
Sorry about my autistic spree. It's just very common in Kiwi farms to see teenagers as incapable beings, both fiction and real life. And we often exaggerate things alot with fictional works (unless it's the real life stuff with pedophilia, we never take it kindly and never will be).

Last edited:

DaniK320

kiwifarms.net
Sorry about my autistic spree. It's just very common in Kiwi farms to see teenagers as incapable beings, both fiction and real life. And we often exaggerate things alot with fictional works (unless it's the real life stuff with pedophilia, we never take it kindly).
Admittedly some teens are very immature but idk, sorry for my own rant, I just didn't feel like it was fair to act as if all teens were toddlers because as I said, it just isn't true. Also yeah, I can see why it'd be tough to swallow a fictional piece with youngsters in certain mature situations but I feel like you can't just NOT show them in those situations sometimes because it DOES happen, and it does need coverage (as long as it serves the story/is showing why a character feels/acts a certain way, and isn't a fetish or weird "I like seeing murder/rape/whatever" thing). And in my opinion even if it does serve an actual purpose it should NEVER be graphic. There's no reason to actually draw out or write in detail something like that when the point can just as easily get across by implication.

DaniK320

kiwifarms.net
@DaniK320 will you be redrawing all of the rivals? i'm loving your edits so far, they give me life
Yes, I will be. Honestly I'm loving giving them better bodies/clothes. When the rivals were first released (besides the names, and the cookie-cutter body shapes) I overall liked their appearances. I can't wait to get to the Nurse and Teacher in particular so I can change their awful extreme fetish costumes. Or maybe I won't draw those two at all... I can't say teen/adult relationships are automatically creepy because I feel like it's not as long as the younger person is at the age of consent/the older person isn't more than 5 years older than the younger. But the teacher/nurse is creepy because the teacher must be like approaching 30 already, as well as the nurse. Then again, Senpai is already 18 officially, so... I don't know? It's still creepy because of their positions of power as teachers/school faculty, but he is 18... So I'm conflicted over whether to draw them or not.
EDIT: I removed the power-leveling part, because I realized there was a better way to say it without talking about my personal activities. Sorry peeps!

Last edited:

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys, it's an art thread, let's not get carried away. Who cares if you draw the pedo teacher/nurse, it's your decision in the end, but it's a fucked up game, I doubt you could make it worse unless you tried. We don't need an in depth analysis on why.

DaniK320

kiwifarms.net
Guys, it's an art thread, let's not get carried away. Who cares if you draw the pedo teacher/nurse, it's your decision in the end, but it's a fucked up game, I doubt you could make it worse unless you tried. We don't need an in depth analysis on why.
True enough. I was just. Idk kind of worried that if I drew them I might get accused of being pedoish myself like the people say about Alex on the main thread? >.> You're right though, this is an art thread. I'll chill out.

DaniK320

kiwifarms.net
I semi-finished Kizana (still next to the previous two for comparison)

Please forgive the feet as always because that's my weak point. I feel like overall, it still looks pretty good though. Rather than give her those ugly ass stockings, I gave her a rose necklace, and rose earrings. I matched the shoes to her jewelry. I thought this style of outfit looked snooty-ish, without being too fancy (I'm saving the actual sophistication for Megami, because she's ACTUALLY rich) and Kizana is supposed to be "unoriginal" anyway, so this style suits her perfectly. High-waisted jeans and a flowy crop top is very much in style: it's the "popular" thing, so if you just do an exact copy of a popular style of outfit, it somewhat says "unoriginal".

Ordohne

Fucking Rachel Tice
kiwifarms.net
I semi-finished Kizana (still next to the previous two for comparison)

Please forgive the feet as always because that's my weak point. I feel like overall, it still looks pretty good though. Rather than give her those ugly ass stockings, I gave her a rose necklace, and rose earrings. I matched the shoes to her jewelry. I thought this style of outfit looked snooty-ish, without being too fancy (I'm saving the actual sophistication for Megami, because she's ACTUALLY rich) and Kizana is supposed to be "unoriginal" anyway, so this style suits her perfectly. High-waisted jeans and a flowy crop top is very much in style: it's the "popular" thing, so if you just do an exact copy of a popular style of outfit, it somewhat says "unoriginal".
I really like how your designs are turning out so far, especially Osana! I think that I'll probably re-design some of the rivals & their personalities as well (At least when I have the time)

Just a question for you all as well- what programs do you use for the re-designs? (I'll most likely be using Painter Essentials 5)

DaniK320

kiwifarms.net
the real way to fix the game is to make it not exist at all
That's not really true. The premise of the game (eliminate rivals for your love's affections) was good. Just, not with all the unnecessary sexual themes. Anyways, this is to share, enjoy, and "fix" Alex's characters, so as Ido said, let's keep it as just an art thread. You can rag on the game itself in the main thread about Alex, please. :I

DaniK320

kiwifarms.net
I really like how your designs are turning out so far, especially Osana! I think that I'll probably re-design some of the rivals & their personalities as well (At least when I have the time)

Just a question for you all as well- what programs do you use for the re-designs? (I'll most likely be using Painter Essentials 5)
I use Paint Tool Sai!! X'D I don't know if that's... an amateur program to use, but I don't have money for a new art program. Anyway, can't wait to see the redesigns you come up with! I'm glad you like my Osana outfit redesign. Little off topic, but Amai's is my least favorite. I kind of tried to give her just a basic casual, yet mature femine (kind of somewhat "motherly" type of outfit) but she just looks a bit boring. ;/

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino