Ms. Close Source
@chlorine i know you were interested so i've mentioned you :biggrin:

i finished my ayano redesign :) (if you get the reference then that'd be nice):
ayano aishi redesign ok damn.png

chlorine

Internet Lumberjosh
@chlorine i know you were interested so i've mentioned you :biggrin:

i finished my ayano redesign :) (if you get the reference then that'd be nice):
I really like how you gave her a uniform that would be much more appropriate for a prestigious high school. Ayano also looks 100% more remarkable than how she looks now. Keeping her current personality also makes a lot of sense; I imagine that she'd be really shy around other people, especially Taro, but also keeping tabs on them at the same time.

pisspie420

"uh ohhh stinkyyyy"
Person of Interest
Imma be real with you, chief, this is a really cute redesign. Could use some more frills, though. ^^
Ngl? I plan to use this for Bow Chan! She does have a variety of outfits but this one has always stuck with me TBH.
Colour theory IMO is the most important part of a characters design, and Ayanos current palette doesn't fit her.
1597412762004.png
The model here was what I based the outfit on and I hope in the future, Yandev changes the uniform to this as I believe it suits Ayano MUCH, MUCH BETTER.
But I'm pressing X cus I highly doubt it.

tried "faithfully" redesigning osana and drew (a slightly rougher-looking) ayano with a uniform a bit more suited for her schooling level.
Sadly, I couldn't think of any ideas to redesign her without changing her whole appearance and/or personality.
I just wish Alex thought a bit more about the possibilities having a school uniform like this offers in terms of customization (like literally just having the choice between the shirt being tucked in or not changes SO SO much in a design...Why does the man only care about the tiddy size...)
i have several questions.PNG