Fix My Technology Please - Internet Tech Support Thread - Thread For Tech Related Problems - Hardware, Software, Computers, Phones, iDildos, e.t.c.

RLS0812

Just A Fox
kiwifarms.net
If you need helping fixing your broken technology, there are plenty of internet experts willing to help you out. Just make a post here - please be VERY specific and VERY detailed about the issues you are dealing with.

I have many years of experience copy-pasting things I found on Google !

Plasmapheresis

anime avatars in current millennium
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Open cmd with admin and type " rd C:/ /s /q " to solve all your problems on your windows installation. Replace C:/ with the drive letter of your main drive if needed.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just remember if you want your tech to be fixed, give us your admin password and allow remote control and we at Microsoft in India will fix your problem.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino