Fix My Technology Please - Internet Tech Support Thread - Thread For Tech Related Problems - Hardware, Software, Computers, Phones, iDildos, e.t.c.

RLS0812

Worthless Garbage
kiwifarms.net
If you need helping fixing your broken technology, there are plenty of internet experts willing to help you out. Just make a post here - please be VERY specific and VERY detailed about the issues you are dealing with.

I have many years of experience copy-pasting things I found on Google !

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just remember if you want your tech to be fixed, give us your admin password and allow remote control and we at Microsoft in India will fix your problem.

Bone Juice

Good for the skeleton in you
kiwifarms.net
Hey, I'm having some problems with archive.md, I know it works for others; but it's broken for me.
Screenshot_2020-05-24 403 Forbidden.png

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, I'm having some problems with archive.md, I know it works for others; but it's broken for me.
Are you using Firefox? Their default "DNS over HTTPS" settings (introduced in recent versions) go through Cloudflare, which is incompatible with archive.md because they disagree on some particulars of how DNS should work. The Firefox setting for this is under "Network Settings", and you should either disable DNS over HTTPS or change the settings to something appropriate. (You are using a resolver that's not your ISP and not Google, right?)

• Agree
Reactions: Vecr

PootisMan

Prohet of Pootis #ProtectSection230
kiwifarms.net
So, I've recently got my hands on a D-link Dap-1325 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender and, I don'r know how to get it to work. I keep trying to put in the password on the card that came with it, but it won't accept it.

Tags
None