Orbiter Flamenco / Joshua Clayton Connor - The most autistic and degenerate thread on the site. Fierce torrenting of hentai mass debates. Possibly a pedo, can still pull more viewers than Ralph.

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Should Flamenco be banned from life?

• Yes

Votes: 888 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 401 31.1%

• Total voters

Kramer on the phone

Amber Heard did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
Is there anyone here who is in North Carolina? Obviously you might not want to say so publicly but:

View attachment 3567809

Even if the court case is sealed you might be able to find "metadata" like the date and case number, etc. which could be very helpful.

If you wind up doing this and don't want to be location-dox yourself you could send it to me privately or you could post it on /cow/ who would also appreciate the information I am sure.

The Remote Access program has a $495 "connection fee" which is a bit much.
what a great thing to point out at 7pm on a friday.

Punished 🌍

"I'm going to Loooooom"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please stop acting as if you’re a Janny and telling people where they can post on a free speech site. No one asked you. Lol.
asdfafasdfasdfa.png

Gina Gillotti

antiflamenquista
kiwifarms.net
Uh, flamfrens?

1659741442002.png

1659741494803.png

This is likely the case that Grossly was referring to. The information on it for the 4th is spotty in the usual people sites. I don't wanna call the guy out without knowing the full situation but it looks like he fucked the dog on this one.

You will notice the charges filed on July 4th have the same case number as those filed July 3rd. So if July 4th is the date, this is the charge, unless he was diddling a kid when driving down the road and had all traces of that incident scrubbed.

Totally boring. If this is indeed the incident in question, why did Flam not say what it was? Why the weird stories? Why act like a smug autistic faggot about it?

On the other hand Grossly could have messed up the date and assumed the redacted records on the 4th meant the sealed case Flam was talking about but Flam actually meant something else.

I dunno I was expecting something more interesting (and disgusting) but I guess I am glad that nothing bad happened? Flam is still sussy as fuck, likely a pedophile, and autistic as shit.

Last edited:

Feignedgoat

Can a nigga get a ✏️
kiwifarms.net
Uh, flamfrens?

View attachment 3567912
View attachment 3567918

You will notice the charges filed on July 4th have the same case number as those filed July 3rd. So if July 4th is the date, this is the charge, unless he was diddling a kid when driving down the road and had all traces of that incident scrubbed.

Totally boring. If this is indeed the incident in question, why did Flam not say what it was? Why the weird stories? Why act like a smug autistic faggot about it?

I dunno I was expecting something more interesting (and disgusting) but I guess I am glad that nothing bad happened? Flam is still sussy as fuck, likely a pedophile, and autistic as shit.
This might not mean much after all I dont know what im doing really but I did come across something weird I downloaded the Court offense codes for NC. And its pretty weird but this comes up in the 360 section

codes.png

wilji1090

[Going Waffles]
kiwifarms.net
Uh, flamfrens?

View attachment 3567912
View attachment 3567918

But here's the thing. These were filed in 2009, so this would've been when he was at least 19 (if not 20) maybe I'm being retarded (fairly likely tbh) but Flam mentioned his sealed court documents were from when he was a minor, right?

b0o0pinsn0o0tz

Yes, but also no.
kiwifarms.net
Okay I have a question. If it's just a dumb traffic thing, why did Shotamenco make it seem worse than it is by saying it's some sort of family court thing or something like that? I don't remember fully what story he said about it just that it sounded worse than that and something about it involving a family member.
This might not mean much after all I dont know what im doing really but I did come across something weird I downloaded the Court offense codes for NC. And its pretty weird but this comes up in the 360 section

View attachment 3567981
However Misdemeanor incest here seems to line up more with what he said since he said something with a family member iirc. It would also explain why he's so weird and shaky when it comes to the sealed court stuff.

Schizo theory worst interpretation - Shotamenco and a cousin were sucking each other's dicks. He was also wearing girls clothes. You see Flam IS a boy soprano.

Oxous

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3567981
Not really sure what to make of that offense code, almost all of North Carolina's are four digits and neither 360 or 551 are included in the three digit ones. According to this .pdf though the 'E' in the middle means the citation was filed electronically by North Carolina State Highway Patrol, which would sound right for some traffic misdemeanors.

Gina Gillotti

antiflamenquista
kiwifarms.net
But here's the thing. These were filed in 2009, so this would've been when he was at least 19 (if not 20) maybe I'm being retarded (fairly likely tbh) but Flam mentioned his sealed court documents were from when he was a minor, right?
This is a good question. I am going off Grossly Offensive stating the incident in question was on July 4th. It could also be that Grossly is an idiot, heard about sealed charges and assumed the July 4th 2009 one was it because the records for it were spotty on the usual people search sites. It could also be that Flam gets off to people thinking the worst? What other concrete information do we have to go on as to the date and disposition of the sealed records even if we can't get the actual contents?

wilji1090

[Going Waffles]
kiwifarms.net
This is a good question. I am going off Grossly Offensive stating the incident in question was on July 4th. It could also be that Grossly is an idiot, heard about sealed charges and assumed the July 4th 2009 one was it because the records for it were spotty on the usual people search sites. It could also be that Flam gets off to people thinking the worst? What other concrete information do we have to go on as to the date and disposition of the sealed records even if we can't get the actual contents?
Not too much. From what I remember, Flam mentioned that it was something regarding his school, so there's that.

TheAntiE-CelebLeague00

kiwifarms.net
Uh, flamfrens?

View attachment 3567912
View attachment 3567918

This is likely the case that Grossly was referring to. The information on it for the 4th is spotty in the usual people sites.

On the other hand Grossly could have messed up the date and assumed the redacted records on the 4th meant the sealed case Flam was talking about but Flam actually meant something else.

Do not forget that Flamenco used to live in Nashville and Harrogate TN. Those records would be in TN and not NC. From what the league has gathered Flam lived in Harrogate relatively recently most likely late 2010s, or a year during when he was hosting the KS.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh, flamfrens?

View attachment 3567912
View attachment 3567918

This is likely the case that Grossly was referring to. The information on it for the 4th is spotty in the usual people sites.

Yeah the 2009 thing was a nothingburger. Someone just sent me some kind of background check site pdf and it had this in it.
Just like his daddy Jim, he was driving like a drunken Irish potatonigger at the age of 19, shameful, another Ralphamale W. Wonder if he had to narc out a bunch of people as part of the plea deal.

As for why he acted smug, I can only imagine he either thought it was embarrassing or he just went with it and wanted people to waste time with nonsensical speculation.

TheAntiE-CelebLeague00

kiwifarms.net
Yeah the 2009 thing was a nothingburger. Someone just sent me some kind of background check site pdf and it had this in it.
Just like his daddy Jim, he was driving like a drunken Irish potatonigger at the age of 19, shameful, another Ralphamale W. Wonder if he had to narc out a bunch of people as part of the plea deal.

As for why he acted smug, I can only imagine he either thought it was embarrassing or he just went with it and wanted people to waste time with nonsensical speculation.
Or my friend there is more. NC isnt his only location he moves between TN and NC. His family is divorced, the mother was married twice it is quite a messy situation. Even we dont know how for sure how he is related to the days. It is assumed the mother is a day and the name connor is the name of the stepfather.

Is it not, @Flamenco ?

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
Here is the part where he discusses Bungo Taiga - the VTuber.

View attachment 3568127
This is a fucking huge cope.
He's doing that shit they do where he's going after this Bunga Nigger to try and shield himself from criticism.
I couldn't listen to the whole thing because of the smug fucking gay autist voice but everything he's saying about the Bungo faggot could be said about Pedomenco.

As for the caught records I'm alledging he was pulled over speeding because he was caught doing something gross with a family member, and panicked and fled, and the family rallied around and refused to cooperate with the police, so the only thing he got charged with was the driving.
His family used their money to push for the details to be obscured.
That's why this boring fucking traffic shit was sealed.
Allegations being what they are, this sealed traffic case is more than it seems.

Last edited:

Gina Gillotti

antiflamenquista
kiwifarms.net
As for the caught records I'm alledging he was pulled over speeding because he was caught doing something gross with a family member, and panicked and fled, and the family rallied around and refused to cooperate with the police, so the only thing he got charged with was the driving.
His family used their money to push for the details to be obscured.
That's why this boring fucking traffic shit was sealed.
Allegations bring what they are, this sealed traffic case is more than it seems.
I would be with you here but the only thing is that the July 4th date only means anything as far as I can tell on Grossly's word, and I'd like him to explain further, he's gotta have an account here. Receipts on the table, buddy. I think it's possible he got the date the same way I did only he didn't follow through with checking it in other sources. I spent quite a bit of time familiarizing myself with arrest and incident reports around that time in Union County but unfortunately this incident seems to have happened in Mecklenberg County where the records in their main web-based system only go back 3 years. Kait (probably, 17) and Ashley (10-ish?) would have been in Waxhaw (family home in Union County, next to Weddington, where he graduated HS) and Flam was in Mecklenberg County (Charlotte and metro) when he was arrested on the traffic issue.

I think it might be a total red herring and the actual sealed charge is something that is actually sealed more competently than this one which wasn't even necessarily sealed by any kind of process unless I see evidence of that, I think it might just've been bad records from aggregators. I've even spent some time with police blotters (Charlotte Observer) and other sources like that too and there was nothing out-of-the-ordinary to coincide with the DWLR charge which itself was not notable enough to show up. I really think it's possible that the date July 4th, 2009 is a nothingburger and should cast a wider net. It could be anything.

To that effect what do we really know about these charges? I keep hearing a few things, that he was in high school or that he was 14 or that it happened with a family member per something Flam said, that it involved a bus driver ... but mostly just repeated from things Flam has said on stream I believe. I'd like to see what else he said and what he said specifically, does anyone have any pointers?

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This doesn't make any sense. If it was just a traffic violation why would he not just admit to it? Why did he say that a family member was involved? He made himself look like he diddled his sister as a joke to waste people's time? I know Flamenco is retarded, but this seems a bit much.

Also why would they seal a traffic violation? Especially since he was apparently 19 or 20 and not a minor. Why would people be able to find it if it was sealed? None of this makes any sense.

Gina Gillotti

antiflamenquista
kiwifarms.net
This doesn't make any sense. If it was just a traffic violation why would he not just admit to it? Why did he say that a family member was involved? He made himself look like he diddled his sister as a joke to waste people's time? I know Flamenco is retarded, but this seems a bit much.
If it is ALL a nothingburger (which I kinda doubt) I think he might get off on people thinking he's a weirdo? Like the "ironic" pedos in the AxisCouncil of Evil? Otherwise I have no fucking idea. He keeps telling different stories. Maybe he is just an edgy fantasist. In which case he is just slightly less of a faggot than if the allegations were true.
Also why would they seal a traffic violation? Especially since he was apparently 19 or 20 and not a minor. Why would people be able to find it if it was sealed? None of this makes any sense.
See my post above but I think this was not actually "sealed" in any way and Grossly is full of shit or misinterpreted things. I welcome him correcting me on that. But flam admits the existence of sealed records. Which would be records other than this one.

edit: In other Pedmenco news "Wikitubia" has (preemptively?) locked Flam's page I think 3 days ago (could be wrong on the timing.) There's no Talk page activity and no history of vandalism.
1659783589654.png

Last edited: