Orbiter Flamenco - fat titted faggot

AncientPhosphur

kiwifarms.net
LOL! I wish D&D was for nerds. Its now made for AGP troons and constantly offended danger hairs on Twitter. Also, Jim you shouldn't be one to talk since you are into anime, a medium that has spawned more degeneracy then table tops can ever dream of. Why do people like this guy again?
I don’t think the constantly offended people play D&D. They prefer to be outraged by things for twitter interactions and ruining things for chuds (normal people)

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
jim will prob ignore flam then mock him like he did with bibble. for those who dont know, bibble asked jim to play DnD and jim said yes and never showed up. then later mocked him when asked and said its for nerds
I think the main difference is dnd takes a few hours to an infinite amount of time to finish a campaign. Playing 10 rounds of guilty gear takes like 10-15 minutes. Jim might still dodge but it's less of a hassle to play a fighting game then it is to run a dnd campaign. Plus playing a dnd campaign with bibble sounds fucking awful.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ralph thought he had more of a chance of Jim appearing on the killstream then Flamenco.
However, Flamenco has beaten Ralph and will enjoy a match with Jim on January 8th.
View attachment 2830763
T
absolute fucking L, absolutely no possible copes from the gunt , god bless jim for not only just fucking ralph almost as bad as his actual dad but in a way that keeps his fanbase from idk carpet bombing ralph.

I think it would be hilarous if SPCC called @Flamenco during the match and ended up fucking over flam's entire appearance with jim.
or he can call in and take jabs at ralph too

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I think the main difference is dnd takes a few hours to an infinite amount of time to finish a campaign. Playing 10 rounds of guilty gear takes like 10-15 minutes. Jim might still dodge but it's less of a hassle to play a fighting game then it is to run a dnd campaign. Plus playing a dnd campaign with bibble sounds fucking awful.
Also DND requires cringy RPing.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Ralph thought he had more of a chance of Jim appearing on the killstream then Flamenco.
However, Flamenco has beaten Ralph and will enjoy a match with Jim on January 8th.
View attachment 2830763
T
This year has been amazing. Everything Ralph says backfires so fucking hard on him. I think he's always had this uncanny ability.

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
I think it's too soon to say that Ralph was truly felted by flamenco. At least until January 8. Hope that Gym doesn't dodge it and we will have a seething gunt sperging out
Ralph won't be that interesting. He'll do the usual "AH DID ALL THE WERK EN GEMARGAY, GYYM JUS SAT IN THE BACK RIDIN' OF MAH SUCCESS". The real entertainment will be watching Gator come in on all fours squealing and squirming at the command of his master. And be forced to to trash talk the man who's dick he's sucked off for years.

"TELL EM GAYTOR. TELL EM ABOUT GYM"

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I think it's too soon to say that Ralph was truly felted by flamenco. At least until January 8. Hope that Gym doesn't dodge it and we will have a seething gunt sperging out
even him pretending to go with flamenco and actually replying to him is more dignity than hes afforded ralph in all these months.

Or maybe he'll grow some backbone, who knows. I expect rainbows
hahahahaha

"TELL EM GAYTOR. TELL EM ABOUT GYM"
oh fuck i cant wait for gaytor claiming jim was the one who copied and looked up to him lol

RangerBoo

Gawks At Wiggers
kiwifarms.net
I can understand him not wanting to play D&D given that it can be time consuming and Jim has dropped hints that he doesn't know if he has a lot of time left. If you don't have a lot of time left on this mortal coil why engage in something that you won't enjoy? Also, playing a game with bibble sounds awful. If it was with Rand, maybe.
Meanwhile drunk DND with Randbot sounds like a hell of a good time.
I like to think that it would be something like this:
Just him getting progressively more drunk at each turn and bullshitting as hard as he can.
I think Ralph will play it cool at first. "Haha! Oh, Jim just wants to have a good time before his illness progresses any worse." But deep down Gunty will be seething. "How dare that fucking back stabber go on that faggots show after everything I've done for him! He only got the fanbase he did because of me!" All it would then take is just one comment from either Flamenco or Jim and Ralph will blow his top. Here is some example footage of how it will play out:

Last edited:

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
I can understand him not wanting to play D&D given that it can be time consuming and Jim has dropped hints that he doesn't know if he has a lot of time left. If you don't have a lot of time left on this mortal coil why engage in something that you won't enjoy? Also, playing a game with bibble sounds awful. If it was with Rand, maybe.
It was most likely a combination of two things: bibble begging every guest he encountered to join the game, making him an annoying needy faggot who it would be fun to fuck with, and the well documented cringe of the campaign at that point where bibble's villains were Matt jarbo, sargon and Vee with one fat manlet player who didn't even want to be there. If it was more fun to play than to publicly shame bibble, the stream would have gotten Jim's blessing

Despite what I say about the quality of bibble's dungeon stream, he was actually doing much better than killstream numbers most weeks

Flamenco needs to learn from bibble's failure and refrain from telling everyone he knows to show up for his big match against daddy Jim, making it irresistible to stand him up

RangerBoo

Gawks At Wiggers
kiwifarms.net
It was most likely a combination of two things: bibble begging every guest he encountered to join the game, making him an annoying needy faggot who it would be fun to fuck with, and the well documented cringe of the campaign at that point where bibble's villains were Matt jarbo, sargon and Vee with one fat manlet player who didn't even want to be there. If it was more fun to play than to publicly shame bibble, the stream would have gotten Jim's blessing
Making your campaign villains be Matt, Sargon and Vee is peak cringe. These fuckers really did peak with the boulder stream. Can see why Jim would bail on that. Unlike Ralph, Gator and bibble, Jim doesn't need to relive his peak moments in life. It's both childish and pathetic.

UnKillShredDur

Tonight I dine on turtle soup... In California.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Making your campaign villains be Matt, Sargon and Vee is peak cringe. These fuckers really did peak with the boulder stream. Can see why Jim would bail on that. Unlike Ralph, Gator and bibble, Jim doesn't need to relive his peak moments in life. It's both childish and pathetic.
You know what? I really do wish we that had a D&D game here on Kiwifarms. It obviously wouldn't match up to Critical Role. But it could be fun.