Orbiter Flamenco - fat titted faggot

UnKillShredDur

Tonight I dine on turtle soup... In California.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck it! We can make the world be based on the IBS community. Go ahead and throw ideas around.
my pronouns are he/him

I mean, sometimes I get confused and I think that I am more than one singular person... Any time that happens, my 'our' pronouns are they/them. Please be respectful. XD

Fuck it! We can make the world be based on the IBS community. Go ahead and throw ideas around.
XD

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Gnomes. Dwarves are capable of doing useful stuff
Were this Warhammer, Dwarf would make sense with their book of offences or whatever it's called that they use to track every single infraction anyone has ever caused against them to one day get their revenge. I think. I don't know classic Warhammer that well.

There's light at the end

kiwifarms.net
Were this Warhammer, Dwarf would make sense with their book of offences or whatever it's called that they use to track every single infraction anyone has ever caused against them to one day get their revenge. I think. I don't know classic Warhammer that well.
Book of grudges. But, those dwarves still holds up and they are still capable of kicking ass, while our manlet is just capable of yelling at the clouds. Although, at endtimes everyone were overrun by rats and chaos

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Book of grudges. But, those dwarves still holds up and they are still capable of kicking ass, while our manlet is just capable of yelling at the clouds. Although, at endtimes everyone were overrun by rats and chaos
Fuck! I spent long enough trying to remember the damn thing and true, he's not exactly known for his brutish abilities and mastery of technology.

Smaggle

kiwifarms.net
This thread is for all of the literal who's callers and guests

Also a comprehensive timeline of Ralph's history on the Internet is being compiled

Interesting

What even is Flams politics, He never answers on Augierfc streams

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Just like Hilary Clinton where he holds both private and public positions

And his takes keep getting more and more cucked so he can get more donos
According to PEYPEYPEY :
Flamenco wanted to be part of the poltical grift and some breadtubers reached out to @Kraut and asked if fagmenco should be allowed to join in.

BASED KRAUT SAID NO! Good on you Kraut!

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
According to PEYPEYPEY :
Flamenco wanted to be part of the poltical grift and some breadtubers reached out to @Kraut and asked if fagmenco should be allowed to join in.

BASED KRAUT SAID NO! Good on you Kraut!
That would explain why he's chasing Augie RFCs and Turkey Tom's sloppy seconds. Can't break into the political sperg sphere so might as well go commentary.

UnLimiTed-Lbs

Adrienne Blair pegged Ethan Ralph. Memphis Style!
kiwifarms.net
Date: 1/8/2022
Stream Title: Fight of the Century: Mister Metokur Vs Flamenco. First to 10 Guilty Gear match
The Jim effect is real. Flamenco is receiving high donations and viewer count
SuperChats.png
0Rf7s.png
Jim and Flam taking shots at Ralph

Jim and Flam have a brief discussion on Dame Pesos.

After a long delay Jim and Flam have their first match. Jim got felted by Flam and Jim takes another shot at Ralph by shaking pill bottles.

Jim loves referencing Memphis ten.

Flam gives Jim a TLDR on Ralph's recent court case

Jim gives his opinion on Null

Super Gunt 64

Overall Flamenco won his fight match against Jim and Jim only beaten Flamenco one time. This is the highest view count Flamenco has ever received on a livestream before and garnered a lot of superchats.

Last edited: