Orbiter Flamenco - fat titted faggot

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

NOW is your chance gator. FREE YOURSELF🐊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(I will be updating this post to prevent double posting)
The Jim effect is real. Flamenco is receiving high donations and viewer count
View attachment 2871131
View attachment 2871158
Jim and Flam taking shots at Ralph
View attachment 2871156
Jim and Flam have a brief discussion on Dame Pesos.
View attachment 2871181
After a long delay Jim and Flam have their first match. Jim got felted by Flam and Jim takes another shot at Ralph by shaking pill bottles.
View attachment 2871212
how’s gator going to choose between gunt and his internet daddy?

jim has taken a few shots at ralph and it’s weird that ralph doesn’t have anything at all to say about it. maybe he copes with “they’re laughing with me not at me”? what about jim is so special to him

Fslur

kiwifarms.net

jim has taken a few shots at ralph and it’s weird that ralph doesn’t have anything at all to say about it. maybe he copes with “they’re laughing with me not at me”? what about jim is so special to him
E23D1DB3-779C-42C4-9E61-99A267DCA41A.jpeg9F849EFB-A3B3-471D-960E-68FBEFAE505A.jpeg
Gator didn’t burn his bridge with Flam. I think what we might see is Ralph being nice to Flam because he wants more pay piggies off of Jim.

I still think Ralph flagged Gator after Gator said Flam wasn’t a bad guy on Twitter, so if Gator’s new account goes down again, am blaming the seething Blue checkmark.

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2871438View attachment 2871439
Gator didn’t burn his bridge with Flam. I think what we might see is Ralph being nice to Flam because he wants more pay piggies off of Jim.

I still think Ralph flagged Gator after Gator said Flam wasn’t a bad guy on Twitter, so if Gator’s new account goes down again, am blaming the seething Blue checkmark.
lol no way in hell Jim would stream on cozy. Fuentes is exactly the type of idiot Jim would roast. Gator is fucking retarded.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net

It's especially ridiculous when you remember all the bridges Ralph has burned for almost no reason.

Decided to check out Flamenco's stream after the fight. He and a few other guys are talking about some guy's cock.
Just a normal day for the Flam.

RangerBoo

Gawks At Wiggers
kiwifarms.net
It amazes me how much Ralph and Gator worship Jim. Jim could go on stream for 10 hours with all of Ralph's detractors and do nothing but shit talk him and treat them like he did to Matt, Kraut and Sargon and these two idiots will still worship the ground he walks on and suck his cancer ridden cock. This is something you see with cultists and betas who had poor relationships with their fathers. Seems to fit Ralph and Gator's description.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
It amazes me how much Ralph and Gator worship Jim. Jim could go on stream for 10 hours with all of Ralph's detractors and do nothing but shit talk him and treat them like he did to Matt, Kraut and Sargon and these two idiots will still worship the ground he walks on and suck his cancer ridden cock. This is something you see with cultists and betas who had poor relationships with their fathers. Seems to fit Ralph and Gator's description.
I think Gator is just an opportunist with no dignity. Ralph definitely has daddy issues though.