• ”No Kiwi links, even in archive form, are allowed here ever.”

Law Florida governor suspends Broward County Sheriff Scott IsraelTop Jewcop GTFO over incompetence and negligence handling Stoneman and events leading to it

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CWCchange, Jan 11, 2019 at 10:00 PM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-governor-suspends-broward-county-sheriff-scott-israel

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    CWCchange

CWCchange ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ

kiwifarms.net
  2. hahaha get fucked you chickenshit asshole

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. It's about time. He botched the Nikolas Cruz problem and was brash enough to go on national TV blaming gun laws when it was his shitty leadership that caused Nik Cruz to never be flagged in the criminal justice system so he could buy a gun in the first place. What a fraud.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Lysenko

Lysenko Soviet Geneticist

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Will this effect the show "Police Women of Broward County"?

Because some of that shit is really funny.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. F I N A L L Y
    I
    N
    A
    L
    L
    Y

If you are so shit at your job, you have to blame legal gun owners for your own fuckups as a sheriff, you shouldn't have that job in the first place nor should you keep it.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 6
    Coh

Coh Iudex Mundorum

kiwifarms.net
  6. The fact is you stood by with your thumb up your ass while a madman shot up a school and did nothing. "Protect and serve" my ass. Hope he never wears a badge again.

• Agree Agree x 14
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Again, nothing of value was lost.

Fuck Scott Israel.

• Winner Winner x 10
    Give Her The D

Give Her The D ELECTRIC TARD BOY
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Shocked this didn't happen sooner but it is about damn time. It's definitely partly his fault that Parkland happened, especially the call to stand down and not have the cops enter.
    Worse was the policy of him and the county school board making it appear as if nothing were wrong in their schools crime-wise for sweet sweet state bucks and that played a role in how Cruz was affected big time.

• Agree Agree x 3
    KiwiLedian

KiwiLedian Making Poke and praying for a Mega

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Should've happened a year ago, namely when he started shitting on gun owners and everyone but himself for the piss poor response to the shooting. Fuck this guy, I hope he gets ostracized from wherever he retires to. I mean he shouldn't get a pension at all after all this bullshit, but still.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Millhouse Nancy Metz

Millhouse Nancy Metz *tips fedora euphorically*

kiwifarms.net
  11. He sounds like DSP with a law degree.

"Bugged justice mechanics. Nothin i could do."

• Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. [​IMG]

Let's see if the new sheriff can do better.

• Winner Winner x 4
    talent99

talent99 Did I spook you yet?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.