Florida Man Arrested for Groping a Costumed Disney World Princess, Police Say -

Tryphaena

You too can find an axe and grind it
kiwifarms.net
According to TheSmokingGun, it was Ariel.

Sherman was convicted in 1991 on four felonies related to the sexual abuse of victims under the age of 12. Sherman was sentenced to a two-year “house arrest program” for sex offenders and placed on probation for 15 years. While his probation supervision was terminated in late-2006, Sherman is still subject to registration as a sex offender.

Jesus Christ. They should never stop monitoring these people. They always re-offend.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sherman was convicted in 1991 on four felonies related to the sexual abuse of victims under the age of 12. Sherman was sentenced to a two-year “house arrest program” for sex offenders and placed on probation for 15 years. While his probation supervision was terminated in late-2006, Sherman is still subject to registration as a sex offender.

Jesus Christ. They should never stop monitoring these people. They always re-offend.
I guess we can see why he was so keen on a Disney vacation eh

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
I feel like disney should have some screening process to keep child sex offenders out...how do they not?
I’m going to guess that the attendance at the parks are too large to do something like that effectively. They do have a shit load of security on site and they tend to take care of stuff pretty quickly.

• Agree
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net

I'm amazed this shithead has a wife. But I probably shouldn't be. I bet she kept her eyes ahead the whole time he was doing it.

Dr W

I have no mouth and I must scream
kiwifarms.net
WE NEED A DISNEY PRINCESS WHO LETS HERSELF BE GROPED BY PERVERTS

it's the current year
Put the fucking dress on, pussy. It's current year.

• Winner
Reactions: Safir

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

it's the current year
I think there might be an opportunity to reach an underserved market.
Is "grope a hooker dressed as a Disney Princess" a thing in Nevada?

OneEyedCool

kiwifarms.net
I feel like disney should have some screening process to keep child sex offenders out...how do they not?
Walt Disney was a part of the world wide Illuminati cabal that trafficked children. You need to read the Neal Gabler biography of how he'd groom his daughter in front of her mirror and smile real big.

What part of a Supermax prison should these kinds of offenders be put into?

• Informative
Reactions: Munchingonfish

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ. They should never stop monitoring execute these people. They always re-offend.
Fixed.
I know there are often arguments against execution of these people, with some claiming that this causes them to be more likely to kill their victims. There may be something to that in Western nations and even China where executions are conducted in this very impersonal, punitive rather than restorative manner.

This shows that executions are being done wrong. When a man commits a crime against a woman or worse a child in such a manner, he should be brought to the site of the crime, and as the British once said, "hanged by the neck until dead".

This allows everyone in the community to see that justice will be done.
1573163399953.png

Last edited:

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
Strokin' the geoduck!! :drink:

Silly me, everytime I read something like this, I'm all like "Ariel fetish? Is this even a thing?" gooogle-schmooogle.....

Yup. I must be Bubble Boy because I always seem so insulated and credulous of this kind of shit.

that neck anatomy tho

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino