Skitzocow Flowergothic / Julia Gay / Goth Mother - Androgynous Streamer, SJW, Goth Mommy, OnlyFans Creator, Self-Insert Protaganist, Reincarnated Martian Princess, Obsessed with Danish Royalty

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, I remember this chucklefuck. I forget who it was -- maybe Toad McKinley or even Metokur or someone like that -- but they made fun of her in a video, and this bitch made a half-assed rebuttal that just made herself look retarded. This was like 2018-2019 or so, my memory is a bit foggy; I just remember her spastic attitude and her deep voice. Her speaking voice reminds me a bit of Illuminaughtii or however the hell you spell her name, and she's kind of a lolcow herself.

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet they/we can. That bitch looks like she smells like the most lumpy periods. Imagine her NPC face and blank ass man jaw showing no emotion as you regretfully attempt missionary.
Ok, we can do better, but like not too much better
Speak for yourself.
Fucking doc yourself and we’ll see if I’m speaking for you

Oh god, I remember this chucklefuck. I forget who it was -- maybe Toad McKinley or even Metokur or someone like that -- but they made fun of her in a video, and this bitch made a half-assed rebuttal that just made herself look retarded. This was like 2018-2019 or so, my memory is a bit foggy; I just remember her spastic attitude and her deep voice. Her speaking voice reminds me a bit of Illuminaughtii or however the hell you spell her name, and she's kind of a lolcow herself.
You're probably thinking of Keemstar: she got into a beef with him a while back, and it went nowhere.

HiramTheGrift

The Family Guy of Kiwi Farms™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I believe this is what you're referencing, she called out Killer Keem™

(Youtube Link)

You're probably thinking of Keemstar: she got into a beef with him a while back, and it went nowhere.

This also reminded me of her follow up video which, unfortunately, gained no traction

Here she reads her roasts from Keem Stans, admits to being/having been a femcel, and not an heroing

(Youtube Link)

Last edited:

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Like, I'm a sucker for goth chicks, but Jesus Christ people have some standards. You guys do know that there are women out there who aren't quite this obviously bunny-boiling crazy* and don't need a mountain of makeup to try to hide their manjaws, right?

*All women are, in my experience, crazy, but there's good crazy and bad crazy and this chick is the kind you might wake up next to one day with several internal organs missing and tell you she's donated them to needy PoCs or burnt them in offering to Gaia.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
3/4 things you can change easily.
Can't change that face, can't change that voice, her body is nothing special. So yeah 1/4 as she can get a better hair style. Still would not bang even with your dick.
I bet they/we can. That bitch looks like she smells like the most lumpy periods. Imagine her NPC face and blank ass man jaw showing no emotion as you regretfully attempt missionary.
Everything about her is a boner killer. If she gets you hard then good for you, you have really low standards and I'm sure your parents are very proud of you.

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking at her sober, I can see that I was completely wrong.

Also she’s getting back home tomorrow, so she’ll probably see this thread then. Also I checked out the discord, and it’s basically dead. Less than 25 messages a day, and lots of chats haven’t been used since 2019.