Skitzocow Flowergothic / Julia Gay / Goth Mother - Androgynous Streamer, SJW, Goth Mommy, OnlyFans Creator, Self-Insert Protaganist, Reincarnated Martian Princess, Obsessed with Danish Royalty

HiramTheGrift

The Family Guy of Kiwi Farms™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just gonna bump with no content? Anyway she's uploaded a new video:
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.
Specifically, a one hour long video broken into multiple sections, all with citations, on the Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark. This almost seems impressive, until you realize it's all shrill gossip talk. Some highlights:
View attachment 2105734
At a ceremony celebrating their anniversary, the Prince spoke Danish to the princess despite her weak Danish skills! (Note: This was a public, DANISH ceremony)

View attachment 2105743
Contrasting dated photos to PROVE the Princess has had Botox!!!!! (Note: The princess is a wealthy, older woman that has never claimed to NOT use botox)

View attachment 2105745

The princess sells her used clothing in some Haberdashery instead of giving it away!!!!! (Note: This, along with the previous bit, is part of the "Copium" section. Copium indeed)

View attachment 2105751

Screen capping stalker reports to PROVE that bitch Mary doesn't deserve Daniel!!! (Note: There are actual stalking reports later about the Prince being caught with a beer which "proves" he is an alcoholic)

Anyway God knows there is more but I can be arsed to endure that shrill voice; I also know nothing about these people. My takeaway is that this chick is desperate to "save" the prince from that bitch Mary. Also, where is this royal stalker community she's pulling receipts from? Could be a lot of cows there.

Onlyfans!

FG has continued to post updates on a thrice weekly basis, and continues to shill it on various subreddits:
View attachment 2105758

However the majority posts receive no engagement at all, with most comments being herself linking her OF or the reddit bots automated responses. Selling your dignity is one thing, but having no takers? That's gotta sting.
My favorite screen-cap story is where Mary walked into some high end store in the capitol city, purchased a lot of shoes and then walked out without paying. A lot of high end businesses like that have credit accounts for their "exclusive" customers. Especially when you're spending upwards of $10k it's not like the queen of Denmark is going to break out the royal credit card.

It's not really a surprise she hates their marriage since she's uploaded >10 videos of them together with angsty The Mountain Goats music as background. I believe I saw a place where she mentioned her Swedish heritage (or Swedish family), which would explain her distaste for the Danish.

HiramTheGrift

The Family Guy of Kiwi Farms™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Commiting a faux pas by double posting but she's scrubbing her content.
Screenshot_20210428-004834.png

Also which one of you got highlighted
Ez6RwdGWYAktslx.png

Last edited:

El Sátiro Sordo

kiwifarms.net
She seems self aware in some levels, oblivious on others. She knows she's a traiwreck, but it's incapable of understanding how bad that is; because traiwreck and quirky is the new normal. Her humour, material, etc... is nothing than a ripoff of mid 2010's edgy/dank/alt-right adjacent humor. Of course: she thinks it was commie zoomers who came up with that, and thus she continues with her determination of showing how smarter and funnier than normies she is. She has been convinced that everything that makes her non functional is actually ok, and should be encouraged.
I was always convinced she was a woman, though I wasn't sure about her age. She has a voice on the deep end for a woman, making her sound middle aged; but even when she is not dressed like a complete clown, she looks dressed up. Like a child pretending to be an adult. I've met some people like that, and the common denominator is stunted emotional development and self importance. Another victim of social media, I'm afraid. This is the future we chose. She is like the art hoe version of reviewbrah.

Last edited:

Comandante Marcos

Viva la gente loca!
kiwifarms.net
Oh lmao, forgot about this thread

Her name is Julia Elise Gay

3635 Gramercy St in Houston, Texas​

Mother is an oil executive for some unknown company.
View attachment 2081341Weirdly enough her home is censored out....
Facebook

Sorry for format and shit, just joined back to the farms again after a while

Dad is Samuel Gay, mom is Jana Grauberger. They are apparently divorced and Julia lives with her dad in the Gramercy Street house while Mom lives elsewhere in Houston. Whoops, looks like your people search site has Jana's work address in place of her home one.

Mom is a lawyer specializing in oil litigation contracts, here's her official bio:

Looked it over, apparently she does arbitration for disputed contracts among oil companies (and presumably the customers of said companies). For people outside the US, in any case of dispute over the wording or meaning of a contract, the contract specifies that the dispute must be handled by an arbitrator selected by the company (of course) rather than going to civil court. That's what she does. The home might be blacked out on Google due to the fact that people who get kicked to the curb automatically by a corporate-selected arbitrator tend to get pissed off.

Looks like mom brings home the bacon while dad stays home and does a piss poor job at tard wrangling his autistic fuckwit of a daughter. The thing with affluent Xers is, they tend to think that kids can raise themselves with no issues since that's what they did and the worst that happened was sneaking the boy/girlfriend in for some afternoon hanky panky.

They don't seem to realize, especially the closer they get to Xoom territory, that your daughter can get in fucktons more trouble today with only a computer and the internet to keep her company than mom could in the 80s with only afternoon TV soap operas and a boyfriend.

I'm hoping that eventually mom and dad will lumberjack their kid's internet once they realize that she's posting n00dz of herself all over the place and is running an Onlyfans under their noses. Even if it means fewer lulz for us, I really don't think an autistic 20 yo gorl should be doing this sort of shit.

El Sátiro Sordo

kiwifarms.net
Dad is Samuel Gay, mom is Jana Grauberger. They are apparently divorced and Julia lives with her dad in the Gramercy Street house while Mom lives elsewhere in Houston. Whoops, looks like your people search site has Jana's work address in place of her home one.

Mom is a lawyer specializing in oil litigation contracts, here's her official bio:

Looked it over, apparently she does arbitration for disputed contracts among oil companies (and presumably the customers of said companies). For people outside the US, in any case of dispute over the wording or meaning of a contract, the contract specifies that the dispute must be handled by an arbitrator selected by the company (of course) rather than going to civil court. That's what she does. The home might be blacked out on Google due to the fact that people who get kicked to the curb automatically by a corporate-selected arbitrator tend to get pissed off.

Looks like mom brings home the bacon while dad stays home and does a piss poor job at tard wrangling his autistic fuckwit of a daughter. The thing with affluent Xers is, they tend to think that kids can raise themselves with no issues since that's what they did and the worst that happened was sneaking the boy/girlfriend in for some afternoon hanky panky.

They don't seem to realize, especially the closer they get to Xoom territory, that your daughter can get in fucktons more trouble today with only a computer and the internet to keep her company than mom could in the 80s with only afternoon TV soap operas and a boyfriend.

I'm hoping that eventually mom and dad will lumberjack their kid's internet once they realize that she's posting n00dz of herself all over the place and is running an Onlyfans under their noses. Even if it means fewer lulz for us, I really don't think an autistic 20 yo gorl should be doing this sort of shit.
I won't let my kids use the internet until they are 18. Or at least I will make sure it's difficult for them to get into twitter cults.
I don't know; maybe I'll keep my computers with some Richard Stallman approved distro; it's browser unable to load webpages with javascript, and only functional by using vim bindings.

Woke Blue Muttlema

Livin' on a Prayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I am a broken record but this woman is another fixture of the Quinton Reviews' harem of small dick creators.

They kind of met during the Garfield Eats Zoom Call meeting and Flower became part of his reverse support group a year ago. If Quinton has any hope of doing it with a ciswoman this is his only shot.
iFeelSoSexy 5.PNGimage0 (13).jpg

They can get quite giddy with one another, but it never leaves "gay friend" territory.

Attachments

• zoom 1.PNG
    zoom 1.PNG
    445.8 KB · Views: 35
  • zoom 2.PNG
    zoom 2.PNG
    88.7 KB · Views: 31

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I am a broken record but this woman is another fixture of the Quinton Reviews' harem of small dick creators.

They kind of met during the Garfield Eats Zoom Call meeting and Flower became part of his reverse support group a year ago. If Quinton has any hope of doing it with a ciswoman this is his only shot.
View attachment 2247047View attachment 2247024

They can get quite giddy with one another, but it never leaves "gay friend" territory.
Oh hell yea, I’m glad that we finally got the Cow crossover that might revive this thread