Fluffies - Brony erotica about tortured mentally retarded pony foals

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Yoghurt Baby

neurotic and delusional
kiwifarms.net
I tried to see if the person who did the nicado fluffy did any more cows but it doesn't look like it. I wonder if they'd take suggestions...

I did find this though.
0444ffc1600367e061d6987d829278bd2c278c60.jpeg

Thiletonomics

슬퍼하지 마십시오. 이것은 때때로 작동하는 방식입니다!
kiwifarms.net
1641330503859.png

1641330826092.png

Used Homunculi Salesman

kiwifarms.net
I refuse to believe that fluffies are still being talked about in the year 2022.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already, but along with the somewhat obvious gross and sexual aspect of it I feel that a lot of the people who enjoy this shit (sexually or otherwise) have an overactive "Cute Aggression" response. I can't remember where I read it, but there are some people who go from the normal "I wanna eat you up!" to "I wanna bash your skull into the wall!" Basically a compulsive hatred of things that are extremely cutesy.
It would make sense, The fluffy-abuse people reminded me a lot of those violent youtube comments on monkey videos. And I remember it being used to describe that group too.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I refuse to believe that fluffies are still being talked about in the year 2022.
Remember, this shit is something so vile that even /b/ was offended by it. Anything that makes the biggest batch of edgelords ever assembled under Christendom simultaneously vomit and declare war on you is going to attract the edgiest of edgelords.

Angel Dust

Adoption is Death to the Real Family
kiwifarms.net
Hello frens. I decided that like so many of the fluffies here, I also wan die, so I took a little tour of the fluffy subreddit. There are currently almost 23,000 members and is a fairly active subreddit with multiple posts a day. I went through the top posts of all time, and they're about 80% violent abuse and torture comics, 15% emotional abuse comics and 5% of actually cute non degen shit. Almost all the top posts are from within the last year.

This thread has tons of the comics in it already, so i decided to look at the commentors, the people who actually like this shit. A ton of them flat out admit they get off to this shit and want to hurt small things irl. Some admit to imagining hamsters or guinea pigs in place of the fluffies. Here's some choice screen grabs for this -totally- normal- blowing -off -some- steam- quirky UwU - innocent- pastime.

Context: comic about a guy who finds some fluffies in his barn and proceeds to dismember them.
20220108_223702.jpg20220108_223727.jpg

Context: comic where a fluffy makes "bad poopies" and gets raped with a tree branch

20220108_223757.jpg

Apparently the term "pillowing" a fluffy means to cut off its limbs, sew its orifices shut and use it as a sentient pillow. Why you want this is beyond me. There's also the term "milk bag", which is a female fluffy who gets de-limbed, tied up and is used solely to feed the newborns. Breeder bag is the same thing basically. There's also "litter pal", which is an ugly fluffy who's stuffed into a litterbox and used to train other fluffies where to shit, and the litter pal eats all the fluffy poop. Fun.

Context: Christmas comic where a fluffy is given a baby as a gift and then the baby is shot immediately in front of it.

20220108_223909.jpg

20220108_223844.jpg

Why isn't there more violence and gore in my infant death comic??!

Context: comic where pregnant fluffies ("soon mamas") are boxed and sold as toys, where the object is to take the babys out and put them back in.

20220108_223928.jpg

Most of us kiwis would be considered "hugboxers", people who don't want to see mentally retarded tiny horse things getting mutilated and killed.

Shit is not fucking normal man. I'm all for edgy humor and gore a la happy tree friends, but this stuff is just deranged. Whoever said this is just like the baby monkey abuse shit on YouTube is spot on. There's also a high amount of comics where some generic busty bimbo (always in lingerie might I add) tortures baby fluffies and you cannot convince me that this isn't some fetish shit.

Wärring Ornac

But it was never the streets that were evil.
kiwifarms.net
Oh? Is it happening again?
its happening again.PNG

So I actually was going to post about this comic a year ago before fluffybooru croaked, because it's notable for being the rare (or perhaps the only one) instance of a fluffy abuse comics with a happy ending.

Or rather, had a happy ending. The abusers of fluffybooru was seething that those dang dirty "shitrats" are allowed to be happy, even after all the abuse he endures (especially because of the abuse). So they went full revisionist and rewrote the ending where the fluffy and the owner was killed.

I don't have the rewrite, but I think it's the one describes here:
I think my breaking point was, oddly enough, seeing a comic where a crippled fluffy and her owner get held up and murdered by a blood and his gangsta fluffy, and then seeing somebody make an origin comic for said blood and his gangsta fluffy. Like, it was so weird that the part of me that was horrified by all this completely shut itself off and it ain’t been back on since. I’m not sure if I’m like a psychopath or what.

Thiletonomics

슬퍼하지 마십시오. 이것은 때때로 작동하는 방식입니다!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2885716

So I actually was going to post about this comic a year ago before fluffybooru croaked, because it's notable for being the rare (or perhaps the only one) instance of a fluffy abuse comics with a happy ending.

Or rather, had a happy ending. The abusers of fluffybooru was seething that those dang dirty "shitrats" are allowed to be happy, even after all the abuse he endures (especially because of the abuse). So they went full revisionist and rewrote the ending where the fluffy and the owner was killed.

1642127993539.png

This is apparently the reasoning for the site being down.

And in regards to that rewrite, that would explain that comic that was posted earlier that featured BLM, as it depicted the said abused fluffy getting raped, and it's owner killed:

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
Hello frens. I decided that like so many of the fluffies here, I also wan die, so I took a little tour of the fluffy subreddit. There are currently almost 23,000 members and is a fairly active subreddit with multiple posts a day. I went through the top posts of all time, and they're about 80% violent abuse and torture comics, 15% emotional abuse comics and 5% of actually cute non degen shit. Almost all the top posts are from within the last year.

This thread has tons of the comics in it already, so i decided to look at the commentors, the people who actually like this shit. A ton of them flat out admit they get off to this shit and want to hurt small things irl. Some admit to imagining hamsters or guinea pigs in place of the fluffies. Here's some choice screen grabs for this -totally- normal- blowing -off -some- steam- quirky UwU - innocent- pastime.

Context: comic about a guy who finds some fluffies in his barn and proceeds to dismember them.
View attachment 2872413View attachment 2872414

Context: comic where a fluffy makes "bad poopies" and gets raped with a tree branch

View attachment 2872415

Apparently the term "pillowing" a fluffy means to cut off its limbs, sew its orifices shut and use it as a sentient pillow. Why you want this is beyond me. There's also the term "milk bag", which is a female fluffy who gets de-limbed, tied up and is used solely to feed the newborns. Breeder bag is the same thing basically. There's also "litter pal", which is an ugly fluffy who's stuffed into a litterbox and used to train other fluffies where to shit, and the litter pal eats all the fluffy poop. Fun.

Context: Christmas comic where a fluffy is given a baby as a gift and then the baby is shot immediately in front of it.

View attachment 2872418

View attachment 2872419

Why isn't there more violence and gore in my infant death comic??!

Context: comic where pregnant fluffies ("soon mamas") are boxed and sold as toys, where the object is to take the babys out and put them back in.

View attachment 2872421

Most of us kiwis would be considered "hugboxers", people who don't want to see mentally retarded tiny horse things getting mutilated and killed.

Shit is not fucking normal man. I'm all for edgy humor and gore a la happy tree friends, but this stuff is just deranged. Whoever said this is just like the baby monkey abuse shit on YouTube is spot on. There's also a high amount of comics where some generic busty bimbo (always in lingerie might I add) tortures baby fluffies and you cannot convince me that this isn't some fetish shit.

I wholeheartedly agree with the deranged and not normal part. Some people seem to excuse it as "relieving stress" or "venting through art." But I 100% do not trust anyone who enjoys fluffy art let alone draws it. No one like that is a decent person and if someone I knew drew this stuff or was part of the sunreddit I would be looking for new friends.

I could see people comparing it to the quandary of "well people like loli art but they wouldn't even think about liking real kids..." That sounds pretty overdramatic perhaps. But it's still concerning when someone imagines a small defenseless creature getting mutilated, raped and murdered and puts it on paper. Or jerks off to it.

Angel Dust

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2885716

Ok, i hate that I know this but, the comic with the gangsta blm fluffy robbing and killing the crippled fluffie + its owner is actually a prequel to a prequel of a comic called "The loft". The loft centers around a green fluffie being abducted and taken to the aforementioned loft, where the human living there has a bunch of fluffies and puts them through a squid game type situation. The human wants to cause as much damage and chaos to the apartment as possible before his lease is up so obviously everything is as gruesome and gory as you can imagine. The human owner specifically went and sought out Green to be a part of this. The red blm fluffy (who's name I think was just Red) is also in the loft and is the strong do anything to save his family type. He's a sympathetic villain in this comic. I neither remember nor care how this ended. It's a pretty long comic, around 20 pages or so.

Then there's the first prequel staring Green. Green is a feral with a family and for pretty much no reason Red comes along and kills all of Greens children and rapes his wife and the wife leaves with Red. Green trys to fight back but gets his ass kicked. He's so distressed from all this that he explosively shits everywhere and the shit ends up landing on the human from the loft comic. The human is all covered in shit and fails his job interview because of it. (Either the human was late to the interview or showed up covered in shit. Idr the finer details.) So the human blames Green for all his misfortune and that is why he went out and got Green in the first place.

THEN we have the prequel to THAT that goes into Reds life. Red had a very basic and stereotypical poor black man from da hood backstory. Had to grow up hard and sheeeet. He might've been part of a fluffy fight ring? He eventually gets adopted by a gangster nig who teaches Red the ways of the streets and all about gang violence and lookin out for numer one. Then that blm comic happens and Red is abandoned by his nig and is left to the streets, which leads to the Green backstory comic.

So there ya go. The deepest of lore on the stupid fluffy blm comic.

Helvetica

[clit falls off]
kiwifarms.net
i've known about this stuff for a few years but never looked too deep into it. the, uh, "fanbase" seems to be primarily composed of genuinely deranged people who want to hurt animals and edgelords who are only interested because ow the edge. a similar phenomenon happens in guro circles, so it's not unsurpising

Manul Otocolobus

Angriest Feline in the World
kiwifarms.net
I find it hilarious they are apparently slightly retarded, and that some demonstrate the dunning-kruger effect.

It might please the people of this thread to know that the artist "ring of fire", (He did the pixel torture comic called "Charming" a few pages back.), Is apparently dead.

You can't drop that without sharing how you found out.

Angel Dust

kiwifarms.net
I find it hilarious they are apparently slightly retarded, and that some demonstrate the dunning-kruger effect.

You can't drop that without sharing how you found out.

Unfortunately it's not a terribly interesting story. There was one of his unfinished comics posted to the sub reddit, someone asked if ROF planned to continue it and the replies were that no, bc he was dead. The post was dated about a year ago so I'm assuming he died of coof like everyone else did last year.

I thought I saved a comment were a guy says "I never knew how much I wanted to hurt small innocent creatures until this sub. Watching the innocence drain from their eyes as they die. Too bad you can't do this stuff with guinea pigs or kittens. Kittens would be fun!"

I remember it vividly becbecause it was so heinously fucked up and pretty much shot any "ItS jUsT fOr StReSs ReLiEf" arguments in the foot. I'll try and poke around for it again buuuut i don't really want to dwell that deeply on the sub. Have a meme as an apology

1642462045866.png

ShroomGender

Pronouns: Fungus, Fungi, Fungal.
kiwifarms.net
So I read through this entire AIDs infested thread.

And, as a person who genuinely likes small, fat, fluffy, poofy creatures, finds them cute, doesn't like seeing them hurt, I have a question. Now, perhaps you, my fellow Kiwis, can answer this for me. Or Perhaps not, but I figure I'll ask anyways:

What grave, unforgivable, unmatched, horrifying sin did humanity commit that God allows this shit to exist and doesn't immediately send all the people responsible to Mega-Hell?

And how do we apologize to him and talk him into doing that?