Fluffies - Brony erotica about tortured, mentally retarded pony foal

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, absolutely. It's not a normal thing to do. Then again, neither is documenting the life and fails of an autistic man-child.

Just 'cause.

I only wrote two, but sure.

http://www.fluffybooru.org/post/view/24733#search=user_id=2136

What they call a "neutral" story based on an experience I had as a rat owner. I explained it in the comments:

The story is also based off the time my cat brought a live bird into the house (which I managed to rescue), but I wrote the story primarily because the idea of putting a beloved pet in the freezer to die has stuck with me for years. I didn't write this because I enjoyed it, I did it because the subject matter made me uncomfortable.

I dunno if you guys have ever had to put down a pet before. When the time finally came, I put Shenzi (my rat) into a shoe box and gave it to my mom to take to the vet because I couldn't stand to be there myself. Spent about thirty minutes crying over it. I felt like I'd failed this precious little thing that depended on me, even though I should have known it wasn't my fault. It's... really difficult to describe... but I guess you could say this story was partly the product of self-loathing. I've owned three rats and I doubt I'll ever own another, because they have such strong personalities yet only live a couple of years. It was like losing a dog.

http://www.fluffybooru.org/post/view/24769#search=user_id=2136

This one is a bit different. Someone in the comments wanted to see the baby fluffy suffer, so I wrote it up as an experiment to see if I could take a simple (but dark) premise and make it interesting - that of freezing to death. Eh. Not too proud of this one, to be honest. I went through it in a much more clinical fashion than the previous story.

Before I left I was working on a story about a fluffy pony who assassinates Kim Jong-Un. Someone else on the site pitched me the idea and I ran with it. No torture in this one. I had a lot of fun writing it at first, but after working on it for a couple of days I picked up a different, non-fluffy related writing project and kind of lost interest.

thank you...sincerely...for sharing this with us.

Now what in your mind was the "nastiest" thing you were ever requested/tempted to write?

Mechanism Eight

Give us eyes.
kiwifarms.net
The story is also based off the time my cat brought a live bird into the house (which I managed to rescue), but I wrote the story primarily because the idea of putting a beloved pet in the freezer to die has stuck with me for years. I didn't write this because I enjoyed it, I did it because the subject matter made me uncomfortable.

I can totally understand why someone would write something like this as a coping mechanism, dude. That sounds like a really, really off-putting experience, and you had to lay the thoughts to rest somehow.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
You know, I have to say, its pretty sad how the fluffy trend began. That pink unicorn in the OP was the original fluffy pony. Her name was Fluffle Puff or something. I'm not sure though. That was a long time ago and my memory is somewhat foggy. She was originally just a dim horse that happened to be really fluffy for no adequately explained reason and that was all.

Of course, then people started drawing more fluffy horses. The idea caught on that they were apparently retarded versions of normal ponies. Soon enough, people started to resent the uber-cute qualities of the fluffy ponies, kind of like how a lot of users here resent the Sonees and Roseys in Sonichu. Naturally, people started to take it too far and what you see before you is what came of it. Guro artwork spread like wildfire and soon enough that became the embodiment of the fluffy craze.

I recall seeing somewhere that the artist who drew Fluffle Puff was upset about what happened with fluffies. He angrily lamented that everything the fanbase touches turns to shit. There's a screencap of that post somewhere on the internet...

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
So....my question is.....why? What possible pleasure can you get out of this?

Apart from what I said in my other post, I wanted to write stories with unhappy endings. Very unhappy endings. I wouldn't say it gave me pleasure. More like catharsis. Like peeling off a scab. Obviously I can't speak for everyone on the site (and there are definitely some people there who do get off on it) but that was my reason.

thank you...sincerely...for sharing this with us.

Now what in your mind was the "nastiest" thing you were ever requested/tempted to write?

You're welcome, your honor.

I wasn't on the site for very long and only got requested to write that Kim Jong-Un story I mentioned. If you mean in general... well, I guess it could be one of the stories I linked in this thread. I put my characters through a lot of abuse but there's always a point to it. Even the story about freezing to death I wrote just to see if I could.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
Before I left I was working on a story about a fluffy pony who assassinates Kim Jong-Un.

You were the one who started writing that? Heh, I remember hearing about a story that went something like that. I recall people saying that particular story was actually pretty funny in comparison to the utter garbage that were fluffy stories as a whole.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look for "Fallout:Equestria" or "Ponyhammer 40K". They're better examples from the fandom.

Post-apocalyptic ponies battling for survival? "APPLES FOR THE APPLE GOD! (Missile-Minigun fires)?

Eyup.
Even if they are better examples, they are fan-fic's, and anyone here knows how bad fan-fics can be.

Kitlen

Back from the dead... sort of.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh Christ, I remember these guys. I have a history with this stuff.

Many eons ago, when I used to lurk on 4chan, I would sometimes run by these Fluffy threads on /mlp/. I recall that the people who posted in those threads were largely maligned by everyone else for being loathsome and creepy, even by 4chan standards. That reputation was well-earned though; the sheer horror those threads contained is hard to describe. The drawings that got posted there were FUBAR as hell.

The last time I checked the only places that still talked about fluffies was Fluffybooru (obviously) and a few other backwater image boards. Mostly places that surface-level fans wouldn't even think to browse. Fluffy artwork was something that thankfully never enjoyed wide-spread popularity.
Ya know, I used to lurk too. Apparently a large part of it was people trying to troll bronies by making fluffy ponies tortured, but instead it just lured the creepiest scum out of the brony fandom instead and they went with it. At least, that is what I recall from my lurking.

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
A little info on the fluffy "canon:"

Fluffies aren't retarded; they're born that way. They were created by Hasbio, a bio-engineering company created by Hasbro after the success of MLP: FiM, to genetically engineer fluffies as pets. Fluffies were created to be almost entirely dependent on their owners, 'cute' and childlike (although this mostly manifests in them acting like self-entitled brats). Unfortunately, PETA got wind of this and organized a raid to release the fluffies. Around the same time, the city in which Hasbio was located was undergoing a massive strike organized by the city's garbage collectors.

It was like releasing rabbits into Australia. The fluffies took over the streets, multiplied like mad, formed herds and began terrorizing the city folk, destroying parks and gardens and shitting everywhere. Although engineered to be cute and cuddly, they ended up becoming vermin. Some people still keep fluffies as pets but many also hunt them down.

That's about as official as the canon gets. Everything else is pretty much a free-for-all.

The Knife's Husbando

Combat pragmatist
kiwifarms.net
Even if they are better examples, they are fan-fic's, and anyone here knows how bad fan-fics can be.

Hey, that's the golden rule with fanfiction: Your mileage may vary. FO:EQ is only a standout because of the otherwise low bar of pony fanfiction. PH40K I enjoy because it blends the opposite ends of the spectrum. Carefree happy friendly ponies & possibly the most grimdark universe-setting ever.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
A little info on the fluffy "canon:"

Fluffies aren't retarded; they're born that way. They were created by Hasbio, a bio-engineering company created by Hasbro after the success of MLP: FiM, to genetically engineer fluffies as pets. Fluffies were created to be almost entirely dependent on their owners, 'cute' and childlike (although this mostly manifests in them acting like self-entitled brats). Unfortunately, PETA got wind of this and organized a raid to release the fluffies. Around the same time, the city in which Hasbio was located was undergoing a massive strike organized by the city's garbage collectors.

It was like releasing rabbits into Australia. The fluffies took over the streets, multiplied like mad, formed herds and began terrorizing the city folk, destroying parks and gardens and shitting everywhere. Although engineered to be cute and cuddly, they ended up becoming vermin. Some people still keep fluffies as pets but many also hunt them down.

That's about as official as the canon gets. Everything else is pretty much a free-for-all.

Wasn't another gripe among most /mlp/eople that the canon behind fluffies got gradually more contrived and convoluted as time went on? A lot of the canon the fluffyfags mentioned barely existed but was also impenetrably dense at the same time.

A Random

I'm going to kill them for their asses
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh gods I was reminded just now of this retarded fanfiction thing about infinite loops.

Not only is it contrived and convoluted, but actually fixing serious problems is forbidden.

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't another gripe among most /mlp/eople that the canon behind fluffies got gradually more contrived and convoluted as time went on? A lot of the canon the fluffyfags mentioned barely existed but was also impenetrably dense at the same time.

I think this is what separates the morbid people from the pervs. The stories that get psychological with the human characters - or just explore suffering in general - tend to stick to the "canon." The stories that exist solely for a torture boner tend to be very shoddily put together. I remember one green text story about a dude who owned a chicken coop filled with fluffies and gleefully tortured them because... I don't know, it gave the author a boner.

RecordStoreToughGuy

Beavis-Kin; Nacho/Nachos/Nachoself
kiwifarms.net
"The freezer door silenced her screams, unbeknownst to Daisy. No one could hear her cry. Over time her screams echoed less and less. Ice seemed to be building up inside her; in her stomach, in her lungs, in her heart. She pawed blindly, uselessly at the Styrofoam above her head, struggling for each agonizing breath. Ice grew over her tongue. Bloodless cracks opened on the inside of her mouth. But Daisy was a big fluffy, just like her mama, so she fought as hard as her tiny body would allow until she could no longer feel any of her leggies."

:nicedude:

2562221-5882768694-image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.