Food & anxiety | weekly vlog 03/25/20 -

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
is this bitch really showing off her stockpiling? who the hell is telling her to stock up on food? that's exactly what you're NOT supposed to be doing, because people going out to get a normal amount of food who are out of groceries at home can't find anything because this obese cunt bought a freezer worth of veggie patties. and then it all went to WASTE?

i'm not sure if KY has any shelter-in-place orders yet, but here 'essential' stores are staying open, like grocery stores, pharmacies, wommarts, pet supply stores. plenty of stores have started no contact delivery or curbside pickup. sure, get a few extra things so you don't have to go out as often, but it looked like she cleared out half the frozen section.

i think life's been pretty doom and gloom for a lot of people lately, but seeing amber trying to squeeze out a tear over corona-chan and not having access to her daily pallets of food needed to maintain her 500+ pound dainty weight is so, so funny.

i hope becky licked every shopping cart handle in every kroger/walmart that amber sent her into for their food hoard and then gave amber a big, sloppy kiss with lots of tongue.

Logical Fallacies

Harmless Internet User
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, another deathfat losing their head because they're confronted with their own mortality and the fact, that if shit hits the fan, they can't even walk down the road, much less run.

She's absolutely aware of the ruin she turned her body into. She's terrified. And it's not like I want her to become severely ill or die, but a few weeks of crippling fear might do this disgusting, lying glutton some good.

Edit: Stop lying about your shrine, Amber. We know you.

Last edited:

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
Any KY Kiwis on here that can shed some light on what's still operating around the state?

I find it hilarious that she realizes even the haydurs are bored of her content, and even if she wasn't getting closer to the bedbound saga by the day, she wouldn't be able to go anywhere to make a half interesting vlog anyways since the only things open are probably her wommart and kroger.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to believe that with the amount of time that the 4 of them,particularly AL and Becky are in that kitchen that not one of them noticed that freezer was unplugged for a entire week.

Edit: after rewatching it,my mind really couldn't comprehend her sitting down in the den to have a serious talk with us about her fucking earlobes. :stress:

You guys amber just cant handle this. A woman with no children and quite a large income with enough food to feed a family of 6 for weeks broke down crying while doing puzzles with her equally sheltered roomate
Screenshot_20200326-064611(1).png

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to believe that with the amount of time that the 4 of them,particularly AL and Becky are in that kitchen that not one of them noticed that freezer was unplugged for a entire week.
My question is why the freezer unplugged? Appliances do not unplug by themselves. I do not believe her that it took her one week to find this out as food stuff start to soften within a day or two when the freezer is not working. It means that she did not go in the appliance for a week which is not really believable.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Edit: after rewatching it,my mind really couldn't comprehend her sitting down in the den to have a serious talk with us about her fucking earlobes. :stress:

You guys amber just cant handle this. A woman with no children and quite a large income with enough food to feed a family of 6 for weeks broke down crying while doing puzzles with her equally sheltered roomate
View attachment 1203805
I know I mean it’s not likke she stays home 98% of the time she’s not sitting in a drive thru I mean her and mumbles are devastated, I mean NO NEW CANDLES?‽‽‽ He must be getting the shakes from not getting more useless skunk soap.
And lol @ her being totally fine with Necky going into wommart uncovered or protected anything to get a fix she would do

My Fatness Pal

I eat hulthy off camera!
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me for not wanting to suffer through this trash. Did she not do a weigh in? Was there even an explanation?
Amtard always fucking around with upload dates and her asinine overcomplicated schedules. Her last weigh in was from 3/18 (~503) was posted the same day and fits in with this vlog that spans 3/16 -3/21. She cops to quitting vlogging but doesn't acknowledge the future of weigh ins, but we all know where that's going and she didn't post one yesterday.

Freezer bullshit is bullshit, reminiscent of her storytelling after she let Destiny's cat out except this time she actually cares.

Classic Ambitch, what the gf/butler does becomes what "we" did.
"We need to show them all the stuff we got today ... what we did was, we went to more than one store. Trust me, it was scary. Becky went and did it, Kroger pickup and they didn't have like anything that we asked for. So Becky did go to Wommort and was able to actually find stuff."

Eta: she threw out a whole pack of WRAPPED cheese wedges because one was gone? Why be reasonable when everything is disposable at her whim. Gross.

Did I hear correctly that Necks puts both mayonnaise and parmesean on her tacos???

Last edited:

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
My take is that Fat #Amberlynn ate all the food in the freezer in the first two days it was there and is now lying about it and trying to signal her willingness to toss food out by throwing away the cheese. She sends Becky to the shops because that's what she's always done and she isn't going to change, and now there's the added bonus that Becky might pick up some Corona Cooties to take to Norma and Misty.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 9.29.31 AM.png

i'd be careful about posting your food hoarding on the internet, amberlynn. you were already a waste of resources pre-COVID 19, but people see you do shit like this and when we're actually facing a food drought the locals are going to take a page from whale hunters' books and bust down your door. they'll be able to feed the local towns for weeks.

AmbiTron

kiwifarms.net
Amtard always fucking around with upload dates and her asinine overcomplicated schedules. Her last weigh in was from 3/18 (~503) was posted the same day and fits in with this vlog that spans 3/16 -3/21. She cops to quitting vlogging but doesn't acknowledge the future of weigh ins, but we all know where that's going and she didn't post one yesterday.

Freezer bullshit is bullshit, reminiscent of her storytelling after she let Destiny's cat out except this time she actually cares.

Classic Ambitch, what the gf/butler does becomes what "we" did.
"We need to show them all the stuff we got today ... what we did was, we went to more than one store. Trust me, it was scary. Becky went and did it, Kroger pickup and they didn't have like anything that we asked for. So Becky did go to Wommort and was able to actually find stuff."

Eta: she threw out a whole pack of WRAPPED cheese wedges because one was gone? Why be reasonable when everything is disposable at her whim. Gross.

Did I hear correctly that Necks puts both mayonnaise and parmesean on her tacos???
Wait... so it wasn't just parmesan, but MAYO too? ON FUCKING TACOS? Holy fuck. I'm so MOTI right now. No wonder that barely-functioning corpulent sow looks like a goddamn thumb. REEEEEEE

Tags
None