Food & anxiety | weekly vlog 03/25/20 -

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
My question is why the freezer unplugged? Appliances do not unplug by themselves. I do not believe her that it took her one week to find this out as food stuff start to soften within a day or two when the freezer is not working. It means that she did not go in the appliance for a week which is not really believable.
The freezer unplugged itself through the magic of bullshit. First of all, most large kitchen appliances have their cable(s) hidden in the back, which means you can’t exactly trip on the cable and pull it out by accident. She could’ve moved the freezer aside to, I don’t know, clean behind it, but, one, Amber doesn’t clean, and, two, a fully stocked freezer can be quite heavy. She wouldn’t have moved it on her own and what are the odds that two people missed an unplugged cable? Come on. And last but not least, their shitty freezer can’t be that silent. Freezers always make a low humming noise. You may not notice it when it’s running, but when it’s off you can tell something’s wrong.

I can see three options: Ambertard is genuinely the dumbest bitch in a 500-mile radius and somehow managed to ruin an entire freezer of food, Hamberlynn devoured the food and lied, or Liarlynn deliberately ruined the food to have an excuse to order fast food.

spillmilk

I don’t see you walking children in nature.
kiwifarms.net
Ugh. Disgusting. Of course she panic buys. This bitch is the reason Walmart hires a guard for the tard cum. I didn’t see a dog food horde, guess twinks is on their own in the apocalypse our gorl is prepping for.
Also, how does your face look 11 and 40 at the same time.
EDIT:
@Captain Ahab
I believe that amber can’t physically bend over long enough to find the cord and unplug it. For fun I’m choosing to believe it was Ricky.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
No, it makes no sense that the freezer magically got unplugged. Cords are at the back in part to help prevent that & it's not in an area where it's likely to be bumped into. I can't see the cord developing sentience & unplugging itself. I also think, the way Amber loves to make a huge deal out of almost anything, that we would have been treated to a clip of her freaking out over the awful smell as she directed Becky on how to best clean everything.

Her state hasn't even started being hit hard yet & she's already this freaked out? Why, exactly? A well thought out list of what food they NEED for a week or so, delivery service - they don't need to go anywhere & expose themselves to the virus. Other than restaurant trips & trips to Wommart to paw everything over, this doesn't affect her daily routine. If she's trying to fit in by showing how relatable she is with her CoVD anxiety, she's missed the mark. Far more people have genuine concerns - job loss, illness in themselves or family. Compared to most, she's sitting pretty.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regarding the freezer and the plug incident; that house is old as fuck, right? It's been augmented over the years.
What are the odds that something popped a breaker, and people were testing the plug(s) but simply are so shallow/preoccupied they don't remember? OR it [the freezer] was fucking up a breaker and someone meant to move it to another plug but the house is just at its max for juice?

Amber's a liar, yes, but she HAS to have source material--there was to be some truth in it originally, even if it's been filtered and warped. She's a liar but she's not creative. She knows how/why the freezer got unplugged and failed to act, hence the story we get (no matter WHY it was unplugged, I feel like this is something she knew about)

EmpressOfLucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
I'm 100% convinced Amber unplugged the freezer in the night because she's been repeatedly told by the rest of the house that they had enough food and didn't need to go get more. She didn't want to eat all the frozen stuff she's stockpiled over the years, she wanted her ruffles and dove chocolate bars and her diet sprite.

Come next morning, our gorl puts on her next great Oscar-worthy performance and pretends to be soooo upset that all that food was wasted! Quick Becky, we need to get to Wommart before it's too late! I guess I should probably get some snacks too cuz you never know!

The funny thing is by the time COVID-19 peaks in the states she'll more than likely develop serious symptoms, and she WILL be one of the people that is turned down for a ventilator over a much younger and healthier patient - her recovery is much less likely and more taxing on an already maxed out healthcare system. Here's hoping we get a vlog for that before she's gone! :story:

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I'm 100% convinced Amber unplugged the freezer in the night because she's been repeatedly told by the rest of the house that they had enough food and didn't need to go get more. She didn't want to eat all the frozen stuff she's stockpiled over the years, she wanted her ruffles and dove chocolate bars and her diet sprite.

Come next morning, our gorl puts on her next great Oscar-worthy performance and pretends to be soooo upset that all that food was wasted! Quick Becky, we need to get to Wommart before it's too late! I guess I should probably get some snacks too cuz you never know!

The funny thing is by the time COVID-19 peaks in the states she'll more than likely develop serious symptoms, and she WILL be one of the people that is turned down for a ventilator over a much younger and healthier patient - her recovery is much less likely and more taxing on an already maxed out healthcare system. Here's hoping we get a vlog for that before she's gone! :story:
Seeing all that fucking WASTE, now of all times.. it really hammers home just how much a product of "the good times" Amber is. She's a wobbling, blubbering, waste of flesh that literally couldnt exist in a time and place where food is scarce and/or safety is low. I know Amber doesnt really think about much of anything, at all, but if there was ever anything to make her realize she needs to change and adapt, this is it.

.... Yeah we all know, she's going to be cluelessly taking snapchat filter selfies and gobbling up hoarded junkfood til the end.

DefCon Dumb

kiwifarms.net
Plenty of people decades older than her leading productive lives would be deemed more worth the effort of trying to save than she would. Triage is not about moral judgements - it's numbers & sometimes there exists the luxury of assessing future productivity. Amber would consume far too many hospital resources - not just essential medical supplies but people. How do you turn her without a half dozen people & do so in a way that minimizes the risk to them? They'd also quickly note that she'd be far more likely to develop even more time/resource consuming complications than even a normally healthy person in their 50s. Nope - if it got that bad, she just wouldn't make the cut.

No One Cares

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit the amount of food in that house should be an embarrassment. We have seniors and families who are rationing beans and rice and these fat-ass morons have cabinets full of food. This would be a perfect time for AL to lose weight just by eating less and making sure her food lasts, but nope. Gotta have her calories. Don't want her getting too few. She might have a little pain in her tumtum and heaven forbid big bitch feels the slightest bit of discomfort.

DefCon Dumb

kiwifarms.net
If what she showed was simply what she & Becky have for the 2 of them, some practical meal planning & something akin to rationing would mean they have a large number of weeks of food available. She wants some legit ass pats? How about donating some funds to a nearby food bank - Lord knows the call on their services is going to push them to the breaking point.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
If what she showed was simply what she & Becky have for the 2 of them, some practical meal planning & something akin to rationing would mean they have a large number of weeks of food available. She wants some legit ass pats? How about donating some funds to a nearby food bank - Lord knows the call on their services is going to push them to the breaking point.
That food usually lasts her for about a week.

Concerned Vagino-American

Amberlynn to Null: You're gonna fucking touch me!
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit the amount of food in that house should be an embarrassment. We have seniors and families who are rationing beans and rice and these fat-ass morons have cabinets full of food. This would be a perfect time for AL to lose weight just by eating less and making sure her food lasts, but nope. Gotta have her calories. Don't want her getting too few. She might have a little pain in her tumtum and heaven forbid big bitch feels the slightest bit of discomfort.
Three shockingly lazy, unemployed losers, are you truly surprised?

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe (yes, I can) believe how inconsiderate Amber is. If Becky kept a piece of clothing for 28 years, it obviously has sentimental value, why would she even suggest putting the dog in it? Then, double down and ask why when she said no.

It's crazy how her legs are still growing. The fat is shifting in her midsection and butt. It's settling higher up, making her butt look like those spoilers/wings they put on fast cars.

Chantal not taking this virus seriously will probably actually work in her favor. Amber and others are running out and buying copious amounts of food, but they have no will-power not to eat it ==> binge. And because we don't have an actual food shortage, but a logistics lag where it's simply taking time to restock the shelves as they're depleted, she can cycle through her stockpile multiple times before this is over. The stores continue to restock what's being bought up. I know Walmart, Chewy, and Amazon have already replenished some things, and others that are going out of stock are being shipped to their warehouses to be restocked.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Her fat shelf ass hoarding that much food when others can't find a damn thing...not even necessities seriously has me MATI.
Worried about her huge earlobes. Bitch won't you worry about that 600lbs of lard you're carrying around?
The Beast is fucked if she gets the virus. It wouldn't concern me any.
She's such a horrible person. A waste of space.
The only thing I'd miss is laughing at her vids.

Tags
None