Food & anxiety | weekly vlog 03/25/20 -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Given how stuffed to the brim that freezer was, I think it just didn't get closed properly and it defrosted. Basic freezers like that don't tend to have warning beeps or anything and it doesn't need to be open more than half an inch before it stops holding a frozen temperature. Have actually had this happen in our house once and the freezer was barely open. Nobody unplugged fat Amber's freezer, she just had too many boxes of crappy nuggets pushing against the lid.

cLEANBERLiNN

kiwifarms.net
Given how stuffed to the brim that freezer was, I think it just didn't get closed properly and it defrosted. Basic freezers like that don't tend to have warning beeps or anything and it doesn't need to be open more than half an inch before it stops holding a frozen temperature. Have actually had this happen in our house once and the freezer was barely open. Nobody unplugged fat Amber's freezer, she just had too many boxes of crappy nuggets pushing against the lid.
It would not have started to stink that fast if that was the case. Even if it unfreezes it's still cold there and none of that highly processed crap will go bad that fast.
The bitch got scared and ate it all. Won't do a weigh in for a while in false hopes of losing those 20 pounds she gained.

877CA$HC0W

it’s my money and i need it now
kiwifarms.net
This bitch enraged me with this video. She lives in the middle of fucking nowhere and she’s acting like she’s in NYC or something. YEW GUYZ THE SHELVES HAD NOTHEENG LITERALLY NOTHEENG. Yeah that’s why you were able to stock your pantry and fridge right? Dumb cunt cries on camera for the whole video about the virus when it doesn’t even seem to be affecting anything in her life except her fucking food.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Upon re-listening to the whole missing cheese scenario, I realized how fake it sounded. Overacting and immediate food aggression, demanding to know who got some of the cheese, then talking about how crazy people at the store are (as if they aren't just trying to get their stuff and get home) before throwing it out. Honestly, how many of us would admit to getting into her chow if confronted like that? But my theory? Fat #Amberlynn ate all her food from the freezer then wanted to show that she isn't afraid to toss food, so she got into the cheese herself to set the scene. It's not like she has anything else to do.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Upon re-listening to the whole missing cheese scenario, I realized how fake it sounded. Overacting and immediate food aggression, demanding to know who got some of the cheese, then talking about how crazy people at the store are (as if they aren't just trying to get their stuff and get home) before throwing it out. Honestly, how many of us would admit to getting into her chow if confronted like that? But my theory? Fat #Amberlynn ate all her food from the freezer then wanted to show that she isn't afraid to toss food, so she got into the cheese herself to set the scene. It's not like she has anything else to do.
That scene was very strange to me. Those laughing cow packages have strip you pull and it would be visibly clear that one was pulled from the package if one was taken out at the store. Throwing a perfectly fine container of wrapped cheeses was extreme. I think often times we forget that amber is addict and like most addicts they lie and pull stunts to get what they want (fastfood/takeout). I wonder if she wants to convince Becky that grocery food isnt safe now and they have to get delivery every meal.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
I'm 100% convinced Amber unplugged the freezer in the night because she's been repeatedly told by the rest of the house that they had enough food and didn't need to go get more. She didn't want to eat all the frozen stuff she's stockpiled over the years, she wanted her ruffles and dove chocolate bars and her diet sprite.

Come next morning, our gorl puts on her next great Oscar-worthy performance and pretends to be soooo upset that all that food was wasted! Quick Becky, we need to get to Wommart before it's too late! I guess I should probably get some snacks too cuz you never know!

The funny thing is by the time COVID-19 peaks in the states she'll more than likely develop serious symptoms, and she WILL be one of the people that is turned down for a ventilator over a much younger and healthier patient - her recovery is much less likely and more taxing on an already maxed out healthcare system. Here's hoping we get a vlog for that before she's gone! :story:
I agree with this. Amber is a food addict and a hoarder. She hasn’t been able to get her fix and we all know when an addict doesn’t get their fix, they’ll resort to desperate measures to keep feeding their addiction. I think she convinced Thumbtard to pull the plug by promising her lots of goodies.
We all know Neckster is a spineless wimp and would do it so Amber stays happy.

edit: spelling

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, how long after she stopped filming to you think it took for her to wadde over to that conveniently out of sight spot behind the fridge & grab the package? I just had another look at that video - at about 5:13, she pulls out the 2 packages of Laughing Cow & surprise! Both packages are perfectly sealed. Correction - at 5:13 or so, you see 3 packages in the fridge & the seals look fine to me. After her dramatic Laughing Cow toss, she says it's okay, she has another one. Funny - I counted 3 in the fridge when she was showing her stash of stuff. Tsk, Tsk, Amber - never heard of a little thing called continuity, did you?

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
My question is why the freezer unplugged? Appliances do not unplug by themselves. I do not believe her that it took her one week to find this out as food stuff start to soften within a day or two when the freezer is not working. It means that she did not go in the appliance for a week which is not really believable.
Also that would mean a week without emptying the bins, without sweeping and mopping the floor under the bins?

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, how long after she stopped filming to you think it took for her to wadde over to that conveniently out of sight spot behind the fridge & grab the package? I just had another look at that video - at about 5:13, she pulls out the 2 packages of Laughing Cow & surprise! Both packages are perfectly sealed. Correction - at 5:13 or so, you see 3 packages in the fridge & the seals look fine to me. After her dramatic Laughing Cow toss, she says it's okay, she has another one. Funny - I counted 3 in the fridge when she was showing her stash of stuff. Tsk, Tsk, Amber - never heard of a little thing called continuity, did you?
yeah I think she totally got it back out of the trash, and I question the whole freezer story because she never shows it, just does a voiceover. I was under the impression she showed the rotten food in her vlog, but I decided to go ahead and watch it myself. Masochism! She could have lied. She will lie about anything. I just haven't figured out why this lie at such a time. She wants a reaction or she could have never told us about the freezer issue. Most people would have left that out since there are so may who have had to wait for restocks and that is nerve wracking.

An observation: She shows us the freezer food, and we can see that keeps those Jennie O turkey patties in there. She shows us a meal with one of the patties during this week, so we know she had opened the freezer at some point when it was supposedly unplugged. So she wants us to believe that she didn't notice that the freezer was off for a period of time long enough to spoil the food, but clearly she would have noticed something wrong when she got her patty.

She kept exclaiming how "it happened so fast" but that is not how it works. They should have been able to salvage a lot of that food by cooking it if all of this happened in just one week. If the lid is closed, and the freezer is full, it takes a long time for everything to defrost fully and start to stink. A little PL, but I have been through hurricanes where we lost power in the dead heat of summer (edit: for over a week). I used to have the same kind of freezer. She a lah!

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I missed the Jenny O patty thingie - nice catch! With her penchant for drama & seeming glimmering that her videos are sleep inducing, I would have thought she would have found a way to vlog that. An attention grabbing title & catchy thumb nail, a quick intro showing her opening the freezer door with some dramatic background music & then scene upon scene of her directing Beckie on how to best empty the freezer, including shots of Becky, grimacing because of the "smell", stuffing boxes & packages into the garbage. Then Beckie scrubbing the freezer. a few shots of a clean & shiny freezer & waving Becky good-bye as she sends her out shopping for refills. That would have scored her 3 times the views she's been getting lately. If she's no longer doing weekly vlogs nor weigh ins, she's going to need some ideas. The smart ideas - those niches have been quickly filled with some really good material - another boat she missed.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Freezers (and ovens, and refrigerators, and all your big-ass appliances really) only have about half an inch of space between the back of the machine and the wall/outlet/plug in the first place for exactly this fucking reason.....so it is impossible to "accidentally" unplug it.
Their chest freezer is pushed up against the wall, yeah? You would have to actually pull the entire thing out and away a fair amount - and those things are heavy even WITHOUT an obease sloppapottamous' binge hoard of junk food stuffed inside - to get enough clearance and free space to reach behind it and yank the plug out. And that's me imagining somebody awkwardly leaning down behind it to do so...the way #AmberLiar is describing things makes it sound like someone could have walked unknowingly over the chord and kicked or tripped over it, pulling it out?

Or just magic fucking bullshit freezer gremlins I guess, who knows.

Nah, cartoon Burger-thighs Omegon is still a skinny legend up top. And much too pretty in the face. Amberlynn fucking wishes.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
This vlog is so pointless to me. It almost looks like a bad reality tv show that has nothing to offer except manufactured dramas that are neither interesting nor realistic. At least her schedule is now on a weekly basis. Her Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule lasted about three weeks. Her weight-ins are nowhere to be found.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Regarding the freezer and the plug incident; that house is old as fuck, right? It's been augmented over the years.
What are the odds that something popped a breaker, and people were testing the plug(s) but simply are so shallow/preoccupied they don't remember? OR it [the freezer] was fucking up a breaker and someone meant to move it to another plug but the house is just at its max for juice?

Amber's a liar, yes, but she HAS to have source material--there was to be some truth in it originally, even if it's been filtered and warped. She's a liar but she's not creative. She knows how/why the freezer got unplugged and failed to act, hence the story we get (no matter WHY it was unplugged, I feel like this is something she knew about)
Totally agree, I think a breaker or fuse blew somewhere and tripped the freezer. I don't believe that it went a whole week before anyone noticed that it wasn't on. You can still salvage some food after three days if the freezer hasn't been opened at all. PL here: Our deep freeze went out once because a fuse blew and we didn't notice it for three days. We lost a ton but still managed to save a bit.

It's only a matter of time before KY goes on lockdown too, if they're not already. IL and OH are on lockdown too and they already both have a lot of positive cases, KY is only a hop, skip and a jump from them. The day before we went on lockdown the stores were ridiculously crowded, hour long lines, shelves cleared, no TP to be found anywhere. Can you imagine AL waiting in line for an hour??

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Totally agree, I think a breaker or fuse blew somewhere and tripped the freezer. I don't believe that it went a whole week before anyone noticed that it wasn't on. You can still salvage some food after three days if the freezer hasn't been opened at all. PL here: Our deep freeze went out once because a fuse blew and we didn't notice it for three days. We lost a ton but still managed to save a bit.

It's only a matter of time before KY goes on lockdown too, if they're not already. IL and OH are on lockdown too and they already both have a lot of positive cases, KY is only a hop, skip and a jump from them. The day before we went on lockdown the stores were ridiculously crowded, hour long lines, shelves cleared, no TP to be found anywhere. Can you imagine AL waiting in line for an hour??
Her scooty puff would quit on her by then.

Didn't she say it was unplugged though? Orko made a vid of it and I posted it on the fan made vids thread. He also noticed a laptop near that plug and she did say she was having a problem loading a vid.

Idk.

Either way that tremendous waste of food was sad with what's going on now.
I'm not so convinced it happened that way. Hell she probably ate it all.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Kentucky has closed a lot of it's businesses and people are being told to stay home, I just haven't seen a lot of scare-the-public phrasing like "lockdown" being used. Honestly there'd be a lot of eye-rolling if they were told to quarentine. Rules are for them other folks, dontcha know.

Fat #Amberlynn wouldn't have had to tell us any of the freezer nonsense if she didn't want to. She could have just got more food and gone on about her life. She enjoys manipulating a response from people, and it worked. We're taliking about her.

BallSamIck

kiwifarms.net
I just need to know how four adults didn't realize the freezer was unplugged FOR A FUCKING WEEK. Is this just her hoarding freezer, and they don't use it? How the actual fuck do these extra chromosome having fuckwits not realize that "Oh, box that makes things cold no make cold anymore"?
And the bullshit "we gotta do our part" thing... gorl is hoarding food while there people out there looking at empty shelves and no other options because her fat self needed to buy a bunch of prepackaged garbage to hoard away like Smaug and his gold. Cool, Way to do your part.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I just need to know how four adults didn't realize the freezer was unplugged FOR A FUCKING WEEK. Is this just her hoarding freezer, and they don't use it? How the actual fuck do these extra chromosome having fuckwits not realize that "Oh, box that makes things cold no make cold anymore"?
And the bullshit "we gotta do our part" thing... gorl is hoarding food while there people out there looking at empty shelves and no other options because her fat self needed to buy a bunch of prepackaged garbage to hoard away like Smaug and his gold. Cool, Way to do your part.
Amber doesn't move in her home unless it's to get food.

Tags
None