Food & anxiety | weekly vlog 03/25/20 -

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
"So unfortunately due to everything going on with this crazy virus and like the freezer going wonky, me and Becky had to resort to fast food for every mill. Thats just the truth theres just like no more food in the stores, all our food went bad so which is so crazy to think about all that food i bought. So I'm only down .3 lbs"

Last edited:

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those paws... they touch EVERYFUCKINGTHANG! Just caught up on the WuFlu thread and then see the Hambeast finger-fucking everything in sight. Add some cutesy chin-dabs and face touching as she always does and she's gonna be in Corona Chan's warm embrace.

Do they have ventilators for hippo-sized fatties? Gorl, they don't make a Snap Chat filter fer dat shit.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Those paws... they touch EVERYFUCKINGTHANG! Just caught up on the WuFlu thread and then see the Hambeast finger-fucking everything in sight. Add some cutesy chin-dabs and face touching as she always does and she's gonna be in Corona Chan's warm embrace.

Do they have ventilators for hippo-sized fatties? Gorl, they don't make a Snap Chat filter fer dat shit.
Interestingly, there are signs in my grocery stores asking patrons NOT to touch any items that they do not want to buy. This cow is so unhygienic, it is disgusting.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Interestingly, there are signs in my grocery stores asking patrons NOT to touch any items that they do not want to buy. This cow is so unhygienic, it is disgusting.
My market's not taking exchanges lately because of the "you touch, you buy" rule. Wanna bet Hamber tries to return or exchange something within the next few days after her paws have been all over it?

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net

Yes. You go by idea body weight, not actual weight. She’d be a major challenge to ventilate, though, morbidly obese people usually are.

• Agree
Reactions: Mad Asshatter

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
She's really spooked by the sight of empty shelves in the grocery stores which in turn reveals how she is consumed by thinking about food 24/7. If she's not eating it, she is thinking about eating it (or not eating it), shopping for it, and hoarding it. I have no doubt she is a food addict as she frequently says, but her refusal to get therapy to address it means she will never get better. What a miserable existence she chooses to lead.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
She's really spooked by the sight of empty shelves in the grocery stores which in turn reveals how she is consumed by thinking about food 24/7. If she's not eating it, she is thinking about eating it (or not eating it), shopping for it, and hoarding it. I have no doubt she is a food addict as she frequently says, but her refusal to get therapy to address it means she will never get better. What a miserable existence she chooses to lead.
That's a good point actually... I thought she was playing it up so she can emulate everyone else who is worried and scared, but, other people have different concerns.
When I see empty shelves, I found it crazy and amusing... maybe I shouldnt find it silly, since it is serious and hoarding like that can cause issues, but it doesnt send me into an anxiety fit in the same way that hospitals being overwhelmed causes me concern, you know?
(In the grocery store by me at some point, the chips and snacks aisle was basically emptied, but the soup aisle was pretty OK stocked... fuckin lol...)

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get this because she lived in Florida for a while. If she went through at least one hurricane season she should know how this goes. I think she is just being overdramatic for the vlogs and SM.

Tags
None