FOOD HAUL 03/06/20 -

What is the cause of Hammy's leg stain?

• pus from one of her infinite infections

• vaginal discharge

• Necky's first emissions from her ever-growing cock 'n' balls

• cocaine or some amphetamine from her newest diet plan

Results are only viewable after voting.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point, are we really prepared for the horror of her bare, infected, cellulite stuffed, rotten laygs?

It there enough bleach in the world?

Will we ever be sane after seeing it? It cant be unseen you know...
Gorl, yes I am. I have been waiting to see them crusty shits for years now and so has @C3PBRO and @PiggyPie

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gorl, yes I am. I have been waiting to see them crusty shits for years now and so has @C3PBRO and @PiggyPie
It's the final piece of a curse that binds us to this sub in a state of living, but having no life.

Your views are flagging, my kween. The adsense is drying up. Your subs abandon your gas giant glory for pathetic moons with their gimmicky wooden spoons and grease farts. Unleash the layrgs, Amberlynn. Unleash them and seize back your dominion.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
The smoothie maker will probably have the same fate as her Coldest Water Bottle after a few days: collect dust.
But the Coldest Water Bottle was killing her slowly because she needs water with a different Ph level!

Of course, Amber likes fruit smoothies because they're liquid candy that you can modify by putting more candy in it. Like others have already pointed out, that's a really bad idea.

It's a handful of fruit daily, not a bucket full of liquid fructose, Amber. Just drink a glass of water and eat a fresh apple.
This is the same person that, not too long ago, said that orange juice is unhealthy because when you buy a bottle of it from Walmart, there is a lot of sugar in it and it's not like you can make your own orange juice at home using solely oranges.

Why do we have expectations still so high about this gorl's understanding of food and nutrition?

Ozul

Please be my friend
kiwifarms.net
For those speculating, yes, she bought the exact same Nutri Ninja a couple years ago.

NEW YEAR, WHO DIS? | Dec. 31, 2017

Not that we needed further proof of her hoarding tendencies, but there you go!
What probably happened is that she didn't use it much, so she got rid of it among her monthly purge of crap she buys and never uses. She has stated before that instead of washing her pet bowls, she buys new ones monthly. The fact she still claims to be environmentally conscience is hilarious. Amber probably contributes 3x as much to landfills as the average person.

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
This is from "I don't know how to lose weight" uploaded October 15, 2018. I don't know if they are the same ones she had with Destiny or not.

View attachment 1177349
View attachment 1177350
JFC!! My eyes! 😳😳😳

I think the Fats are basically interchangeable now, grocery hauls, non-existent weigh-in Weds, lies about weight after weigh-in Weds, talk about illnesses, or problems that got them off track, gaudy nails, Torrid hauls, show items that are always too small, fighting within the Fats YouTube community and lack of hygiene.

Last edited:

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has the weeping lymphedema. The water just starts to weep out and it's disgusting.
Also, gotta love how she shows the treats for twonkie but tries to say they'll last forever because she only gets one a day.
Shes been doing her nightly treat for twonko since Dusty and now look at that poor dog, triple the weight she should be

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've seen her in a different pair of pants since she lived with Destiny.
She had candycane stripped leggings that made an appearance for Christmas 2018. I think she'll haul those out before she'll show her bare laaaygs on camera.
Don't forget about the burgundy leggings that made their debut last summer.
burgundy leggings.jpg
It's surprising she hasn't worn them since her stunning drop to a dainty 519 lbs to show us how much looser they are on her now.
:thinking:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the same person that, not too long ago, said that orange juice is unhealthy because when you buy a bottle of it from Walmart, there is a lot of sugar in it and it's not like you can make your own orange juice at home using solely oranges.
She said it in her March 29. 2019 video "reacting to hate comments":

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn’t surprise me if she throws those out every few months of not using them too.

Or maybe I’m wrong. Maybe there’s a blender pile hidden somewhere under the mess strewn about her pig pen of a bedroom.
I can't ever understand her losing stuff like she does?

All her whining over 'i can't find my tripod' - bitch, why??? You never go anywhere

She doesn't have kids to shit the place up so how the fuck can she just 'lose' stuff even being such a hoarder?

Are her (few) brain-cells just so clogged she can't remember what she does with her things?

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I can't ever understand her losing stuff like she does?

All her whining over 'i can't find my tripod' - bitch, why??? You never go anywhere

She doesn't have kids to shit the place up so how the fuck can she just 'lose' stuff even being such a hoarder?

Are her (few) brain-cells just so clogged she can't remember what she does with her things?
She likely has a spot or two in that house where her shit is piled up or she can't get to older appliances that are on a higher shelf in back or on a very low shelf behind stuff. Sure she could ask one of the others to get it but this is Amberlynn. She doesn't make sense. I bet the tripod and her other blenders are all piled in the shopping cart she keeps in the garage.

Tags
None