What is the cause of Hammy's leg stain?

• pus from one of her infinite infections

• vaginal discharge

• Necky's first emissions from her ever-growing cock 'n' balls

• cocaine or some amphetamine from her newest diet plan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kurdoğlu

kiwifarms.net
Ok first of all WHAT to the pet dishes??? That is awful, and it shows how little she cares about her pets, as if we didn't know that already.

Secondly, I know it's amber so this is a dumb rhetorical question. But why doesn't she order new leggings? Surely places like Woman Within, Universal Standard, etc would have something in her size. Ugh I just imagined how many germs that must be living in her current pair.

olybinewski

kiwifarms.net
Torrid leggings go up to 6x. In theory she can order new leggings but doesn't because when the new leggings don't fit she can't deny gaining weight. In Amberland if you are wearing bras/legging from 200 lbs ago you are the same size/weight as 200 lb ago. No matter what scales, the intorwebz, or the haydars say. Magic.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Ok first of all WHAT to the pet dishes??? That is awful, and it shows how little she cares about her pets, as if we didn't know that already.

Secondly, I know it's amber so this is a dumb rhetorical question. But why doesn't she order new leggings? Surely places like Woman Within, Universal Standard, etc would have something in her size. Ugh I just imagined how many germs that must be living in her current pair.
It would be a form of admitting defeat/weight gain

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
At first I thought the spot on her leggings was the fabric thinning. But then she made that big deal about asking becky and becky didn't know, blah, blah, blah. Why didn't she just peel off the sausage casing and figure out what the stain was? What kind of complicated bullshit was that? I went back and looked closely, I don't think it's a stain. It has a distinct outline and mass, I think it's probably some sort of gauze (probably from another oozing wound) pushing through the fabric (and thinning it to the point where you can see it). Amber probably added in that whole disclaimer because she didn't expect the gauze to be visible, and amber always lies when the truth will do.

As much as I hate to agree with amber, she is right that some frozen fruit and vegetables are technically healthier than some stuff in the produce aisle. They aren't healthier than fresh produce, fresh being the keyword. Like picked from a farm or garden. The stuff in the produce section (in the US at least) can be surprisingly old. Apples, for example, could be up to 10 months old. Other things are picked unripe and chemically treated to ripen (bananas, citrus). Under-ripe produce obviously lack the nutrients of ripe produce, and like all living things, produce starts to decay over time, causing it to lose nutrients. Frozen fruit and veg are picked ripe and quickly frozen so there's no age-related nutrient loss. But at the end of the day, is it really important to retain and consume every nutrient? Of course not. Berries, bananas, whatever from the produce aisle are just fine. Amber is just too lazy to cut things and use them before they rot.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Worst. She doesn't wash the bowls at any point during the month. She probably only tops off the bowl when levels drop to a certain point to catch her attention.

Any pet owner that gives a fuck washes the bowl at every refresh/feeding.
Taking care of a pet is nearly the same as taking care of a human being.

But what can you expect from someone who doesn't take care of themselves in the first place.

It's wonderful to be able to buy flash frozen fruit & can add some really nice & relatively inexpensive flavours when the fresh ones are out of season.

But really, nothing beats the taste of fresh - even if it's produce aisle fresh as opposed to just plucked from Mother Nature.
Yeah, well, our gorl prefers pre-packaged and pre-cut fruits and veggies because a lot of people touch the regular ones at the store and that'd mean having to wash them and then cut them and she can't be bothered.

Last edited:

PittyKitty

kiwifarms.net
Taking care of a pet is nearly the same as taking care of a human being.

But what can you expect from someone who doesn't take care of themselves in the first place.

Yeah, well, our gorl prefers pre-packaged and pre-cut fruits and veggies because a lot of people touch the regular ones at the store and that'd mean having to wash them and then cut them and she can't be bothered.
She knows because she touches EVERYTHING with her dirty paws.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate to agree with amber, she is right that some frozen fruit and vegetables are technically healthier than some stuff in the produce aisle. They aren't healthier than fresh produce, fresh being the keyword. Like picked from a farm or garden.
I want to co-sign on this theory but we're talking about Amber here. I believe that she's misremembering that frozen fruits and veggies are more nutritious than canned ones. But if she said that, she'd have to actually learn how to cook fresh vegetables and we saw her visceral negative reaction the one time she made fresh green beans.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I want to co-sign on this theory but we're talking about Amber here. I believe that she's misremembering that frozen fruits and veggies are more nutritious than canned ones. But if she said that, she'd have to actually learn how to cook fresh vegetables and we saw her visceral negative reaction the one time she made fresh green beans.
Amber is known to use valid information and using it in totally irrelevant ways. It does not matter if it is fresh, frozen or canned; after she boils the shit out of them, there is nothing nutritious left to them except maybe some fibers.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Or another reason to isolate herself and send the thumb on food runs!!!
The best way to avoid Covid-19 is with good hygiene such as frequently washing your hands and good house cleaning and disinfecting. Probably stopping going to buffets and touching everything at Walmart should be part of it too. I do not think that she will like what is coming to her.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
The best way to avoid Covid-19 is with good hygiene such as frequently washing your hands and good house cleaning and disinfecting. Probably stopping going to buffets and touching everything at Walmart should be part of it too. I do not think that she will like what is coming to her.
Hands down, no contest, she will buy into the theory that this disease is a fuxking bio weapon gone wrong and she will not change her lifestyle at all.

I also think she'll say, oh it only affects elderly people with immunocompromised systems, nevermind shes too damn fat, I'm young and dont have to worry.

If it hits her, shes fucking dead, no doubt about it.

She can barely breathe at all just talking and sitting lmao

xoxo_gossipgorl

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious to see what she thinks of nCoViD-19.
“um that corano or corona or corvano...Becky what’s it called??? It’s like a rully bad situation people are like dy-ing and I’m like rully sad about the whole thing i don’t even want to talk about that. Reac-shun channels should talk about that instead. Point blank period. Anyway so here’s some turkey bacon I just cooked”

Tags
None