• pus from one of her infinite infections

• vaginal discharge

• Necky's first emissions from her ever-growing cock 'n' balls

• cocaine or some amphetamine from her newest diet plan

Results are only viewable after voting.

LatinasAreTheFuture

No niñas!
kiwifarms.net
Fat cells or adipocytes are permanent. They can be shrunk with weight loss, but they'll always be there. Worse, the shrunken cells may send out hormones and proteins to increase appetite and fat storage. That's why weight loss is so difficult to maintain.
Source: NY Times

Worse, people who are fat as children get a double whammy because they've been growing fat cells all their lives making it harder for them to lose weight and keep it off than people who got fat as adults. Source: fighting the obesity epidemic. Oxford [Oxfordshire]: Oxford University Press.

tl;dr Amber's doomed.
I disagree. There’s not a single excuse in the world for being fat. I do t give a fuck about big ass fat cells or hormones or whatever bullshit people like to peddle; the simple solution is to eat less and work out more. Keep bringing me excuses and I’ll keep telling this simple truth.

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree. There’s not a single excuse in the world for being fat. I do t give a fuck about big ass fat cells or hormones or whatever bullshit people like to peddle; the simple solution is to eat less and work out more. Keep bringing me excuses and I’ll keep telling this simple truth.
You're absolutely right, but you missed my point entirely. The message is, don't overfeed your babies or kids or yourself -ever- because once a fat cell is grown, it stays, unless removed by liposuction or surgery. You can shrink or "flatten" them by losing weight, however, according to biologists who study cell physiology , they're there and active.
This is not to say, "Well, you're fat so that's it, you'll always be fat." This is not meant to be an excuse, it's cautionary science.
Keep running.

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop
kiwifarms.net
Torrid leggings go up to 6x. In theory she can order new leggings but doesn't because when the new leggings don't fit she can't deny gaining weight. In Amberland if you are wearing bras/legging from 200 lbs ago you are the same size/weight as 200 lb ago. No matter what scales, the intorwebz, or the haydars say. Magic.
Horrid leggings are meant to be tight, a lot like fitness leggings. There's absolutely no way she could fit her elephant legs into a 6x. It looks like Woman Within goes up to a 6x too and they have wide legged stretch pants that might fit.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
kiwifarms.net
Hands down, no contest, she will buy into the theory that this disease is a fuxking bio weapon gone wrong and she will not change her lifestyle at all.
Maybe we'll get a video where she tells us all about how the Corona virus is in the chem trails so she'll just stay inside when she sees those and she'll be fine.

Her current "leggings" were yoga pants when she bought them. Does Torrid carry 6x yoga pants?
They do! They're even having a sale on pants right now but of course if she does buy stuff from Torrid it will be everything but pants and bras.

DarkestSydePhil

kiwifarms.net
But really, nothing beats the taste of fresh - even if it's produce aisle fresh as opposed to just plucked from Mother Nature.
Buddy, you clearly have yet to discover the world of Steaming.

once a fat cell is grown, it stays, unless removed by liposuction or surgery
Basically, we have a defined number of fat cells that don't just spontaneously increase as you gain weight, and you certainly can't remove them with liposuction, your body will just make more to hit that number, according to that article.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Munchie safari

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
I don’t think AL could wear leggings in all honesty. Leggings are meant to be tight on the legs, don't you think her legs are too big with all the rolls? Have no fear I found AL some new pants, Roman’s goes up to a 6X in these pants, size 42-44! They come in a variety of colors and on sale now for $17! Gorl better hurry before her current leggins fall apart.

Attachments

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think AL could wear leggings in all honesty. Leggings are meant to be tight on the legs, don't you think her legs are too big with all the rolls? Have no fear I found AL some new pants, Roman’s goes up to a 6X in these pants, size 42-44! They come in a variety of colors and on sale now for $17! Gorl better hurry before her current leggins fall apart.
I'm certain even the pants she wears now are not leggings, but yoga pants with flared bottoms. They appear tight on her because her legs are fucking huge. Regular leggings would definitely be far too tight and probably cause her to swell even more than she already does.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I agree those are probably yoga pants - I just can't see any company making leggings for someone her size. As to her displaying her dirty crotch like that; I'm boggled. I know people, especially the desperate, will do a lot for views but that is just so... scummy. It tells me that the last vestiges of self respect and/or dignity I thought she had.. well, that was delusion on my part. But we had an idea of that when she pointed out the stain on the back of her pants the other day, didn't we?

The only other explanation I can come up with & I'll admit it's weak, is that she's been increasingly unkempt & dirty for so long, she thinks it's normal for peoples' crotches to look like that.

All I can say is I'm glad I'm far, far away from real time sight & smell of that!

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
I agree those are probably yoga pants - I just can't see any company making leggings for someone her size. As to her displaying her dirty crotch like that; I'm boggled. I know people, especially the desperate, will do a lot for views but that is just so... scummy. It tells me that the last vestiges of self respect and/or dignity I thought she had.. well, that was delusion on my part. But we had an idea of that when she pointed out the stain on the back of her pants the other day, didn't we?

The only other explanation I can come up with & I'll admit it's weak, is that she's been increasingly unkempt & dirty for so long, she thinks it's normal for peoples' crotches to look like that.

All I can say is I'm glad I'm far, far away from real time sight & smell of that!
Maybe she didn't notice. She hardly edits and definitely doesn't strike me as the kind of YouTuber who actually watches back all of their videos before posting.

Reactions: Turd Fergusson
Tags
None