• pus from one of her infinite infections

• vaginal discharge

• Necky's first emissions from her ever-growing cock 'n' balls

• cocaine or some amphetamine from her newest diet plan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
I can't see leggings that most of us probably wear even made to fit legs like hers. They're so tight as it is. They're usually made of spandex/nylon. She would tear holes just trying to get one up over her cankle hoof.
I'm sure those raggedy ones are like @ADHD said- yoga pants made of cotton and spandex and now they're tight because of her massive girth.
The stains are plain fucking disgusting as all hell.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I can't see leggings that most of us probably wear even made to fit legs like hers. They're so tight as it is. They're usually made of spandex/nylon. She would tear holes just trying to get one up over her cankle hoof.
I'm sure those raggedy ones are like @ADHD said- yoga pants made of cotton and spandex and now they're tight because of her massive girth.
The stains are plain fucking disgusting as all hell.
I find it bizarre that she would buy hundreds if not thousands of dollars in Torrid clothing while always wear the same bra and pants as both become thin and almost unwearable.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I find it bizarre that she would buy hundreds if not thousands of dollars in Torrid clothing while always wear the same bra and pants as both become thin and almost unwearable.
I'm not sure about the bra but I believe she doesn't buy new pants because pants are less forgiving when you gain weight. Most of her shirts are a stretchy jersey material so if she can get it on, it "fits". But she would need to get pants on and up to her waist to stretch them out. I bet it'w why she doesn't wear those ugly red pants anymore, she wore them once they were't stretched enough and they didn't fit well.

Tags
None