Food that Americans never ate -

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but those are Hershey produced, im talking about the british Cadbury chocolates
You mean British Cadbury chocolates owned by American Kraft before it split, and the old "Kraft" changed its name to something nonsensical and moved production to Poland?

Horse is awful. There’s a very good reason that it’s not widely marketed.
It used to be pretty common in American cuisine, until annoying hippie bitches in the 1970s sperged about how evil it is to eat Seabiscuit.

Aberforth

Straight A student in special ed.
kiwifarms.net
Casu Marzu. This lovely bundle of maggots is illegal in the US.

Yin Yang fish. Ever wanted to watch a fish watch you eat it? This is for you!

During preparation, the fish is scaled and gutted before its body is dipped into frying oil that its head is protected from. The fish is then covered in sauce and served on a plate, with its mouth continuing to gasp and eyes continuing to move, especially when irritated by the sauce

Stormy Daniel's Lawyer

So it goes.
kiwifarms.net
Americans don't eat dogs. Some old ladies used to eat dog food so they could send all their money to the glittered-up Jesus Talkers to ensure a much nicer condo in the clouds...

Oh wait, Injuns used to eat dogs..Does that count?

spencer reid

not spencer reid
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Americans have chocolate digestives, despite the weird name it's good. A digestive biscuit base with chocolate. I guess the American Equivalent of a digestive biscuit would be graham crackers?

Orion Balls

By the wonderful Wendy Wheelchair
kiwifarms.net
Americans don't eat dogs. Some old ladies used to eat dog food so they could send all their money to the glittered-up Jesus Talkers to ensure a much nicer condo in the clouds...

Oh wait, Injuns used to eat dogs..Does that count?
Coyote isn't that bad. I mean, if you have to kill it anyway...

spurger king

Twink connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Real cheese, American "cheese" is disgusting and shouldn't even be allowed to be called cheese, it's the laughing stock of Europe and probably the rest of the world too.
Can any Americans confirm if people seriously eat this shit over there?
Yeah, some people really do eat that shit. And yeah, they can't legally call it "cheese". If you read the label, it's "pasteurized prepared cheese product"
14283801.jpg

This is kind of off topic, but the typical poor/working class American's diet is fucking appalling. A lot of people subsist almost entirely on processed bullshit, and it's not even cheap, it's just being to lazy or retarded or pressed for time to do even basic cooking. Of course, you can buy perfectly good cheese here, but it does cost a bit more.

I don't think Americans have chocolate digestives, despite the weird name it's good. A digestive biscuit base with chocolate. I guess the American Equivalent of a digestive biscuit would be graham crackers?
I'm pretty sure I've seen these in the grocery store, the one near me has a decent international section.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Naah, they have them even at WalMart. They redid them so the toy is no longer inside the chocolate egg. The ones I used to get in Mexico were the real deal, though - toy inside the egg.
They do, but the placement of the toy is different than it is in other countries. What we have is the same idea, but apparently just different enough that the FDA decided we weren't too autistic to have it.

ETA: I'm a faggot and totally misread your post. What you said.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Slappy McGherkin
Tags
None