Food that Americans never ate -

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
River crawfish is fucking delicious and your people ruin it by soaking it in so much spice you can't even taste it.
The crawfish don't really soak up the spicyness. It's the corn, potatoes, and especially the mushrooms that really soak up all the heat.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's still a waste of crawfish. That shit is the sweetest, most delicate meat and there's no reason to ruin it by adding anything more than a pinch of salt and a little butter.
Butter and salt is how they eat lobster.

You don't know what you're saying, if you ate crawfish the way we do, you would immediately forget about that butter and salt nonsense. We would know how to eat them the right way considering we produce about 95% of the world's crawfish (and eat 80% of that locally lol).

As an Oklahoman, I can vouch that this nigger is 100% correct
Why is that relevant? So being an Oklahoman makes you an authority? I'd trust east Texans opinions over someone from Oklahoma. At least east Texas has some of our refugees.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Saints Suck

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't know what you're saying, if you ate crawfish the way we do, you would immediately forget about that butter and salt nonsense. We would know how to eat them the right way considering we produce about 95% of the world's crawfish (and eat 80% of that locally lol).
If I ate cardboard the way you eat crayfish I wouldn't even notice the difference. You ruin it with spices because you're poor-assed niggers who still consider it a trash-food and think the taste needs covering up. It doesn't.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I ate cardboard the way you eat crayfish I wouldn't even notice the difference. You ruin it with spices because you're poor-assed niggers who still consider it a trash-food and think the taste needs covering up. It doesn't.
Those tiny, Chinese crawfish you get are trash though.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
If you want British sweets or drinks try an halal grocery store. You can also get kek. Someday I'm gonna buy it for the meme cred.

Generally the more culturally enriched the hood, the better the food selection. That's the one thing I hated about living in a better neighborhood. Boring food choices. Like we had some stuff at Walmart. But the neighbors voted against bodegas so no halal and Mexican food wonderlands. :(

• Informative
Reactions: Friendly_AI

Absolutego

Burning in the Melting Pot
kiwifarms.net
Do you guys eat organ meats/offal or is it something people in the US avoid? I love good offal if it's done right.
Most people avoid them. You'll see liver from time to time in mainstream grocery stores because that tradition did make its way over from Europe for a while, but the rest of the organ meat isn't found outside of specialty butchers and ethnic grocers.

Friendly_AI

kiwifarms.net
Most people avoid them. You'll see liver from time to time in mainstream grocery stores because that tradition did make its way over from Europe for a while, but the rest of the organ meat isn't found outside of specialty butchers and ethnic grocers.
I believe I've seen hearts in meat section in one Star Market in a busy business area with lots of hotels nearby, so probably depends on the neighborhood. Though variety of offal is easier to get in Asian stores.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
In the South they love pork brains. Hog maws (stomachs) and chitterlings (intestines.) It's much much harder to find sweet meats, as far as I know you can only seem to find it at the local butcher.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
How about real deal absinthe with the wormwood oil in it? Used to be legal back in ye olden days and recently it's been legalized but without the hallucinogenic effects.
those are all myths from french people who drank absinthe that was mixed with methanol-

Waldmeister/woodruff is very rarely used in the US, so most never tasted it.

ricecake

Food Attic
kiwifarms.net
Waldmeister/woodruff is very rarely used in the US, so most never tasted it.
I read about it here on the 'farms and ordered some waldmeister gelatin. It's nice. Kind of an herbal-y vanilla flavor. The only recipe I could find using the real deal plant was some type of punch.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
The only recipe I could find using the real deal plant was some type of punch.
Im not sure if it is realy a punch, its just white wine and sparkling wine mixed and spiced with Waldmeister.
Its a very nice drink, but take care, it makes party go wild pretty fast and you will have a hangover if you drink to much.

Reactions: ricecake
Tags
None