Food that is bad for you but you like eating -

NoSleep

Fresh out of fucks forever.
kiwifarms.net
I eat a lot of spicy food or at least what white people consider spicy food. With most meat I eat, I usually cover it completely in Frank’s Red Hot and Jalapenos is a snack I have almost everyday. Heartburn is what reminds me that what I’m doing probably isn’t the best to my body.

Aqua Panda

I've seen horrors… horrors that you've seen.
kiwifarms.net
Eat pizza a little more often than I should. I try and have no other meals or extremely low calorie breakfasts and lunches when I feel like a good pizza to balance things out.

• Agree
Reactions: I Love Beef

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
Most fast food, junk food and desserts tbh.

Chicken nuggets/tenders, french fries, pizza (especially pepperoni), chips, ice cream, mozzarella sticks, white bread, hot dogs, grilled cheese, quesadillas, macaroni and cheese, garlic bread, brownies, chocolate, cake, cupcakes, cookies, Italian ice, milkshakes, gummy candy, bacon, pancakes, etc.

Last edited:

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
This stuff:

Best canned corned beef I ever had. I could eat it by the case if it wasn't nearly $5 a can

Also, highly recommend it for hunting/camping trips and as emergency supplies

Reactions: Local Fed

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
I admit. I'm a sucker for fast food and soda, especially the latter. I hate coffee so soda is my caffeine boost of choice and I get really twitchy when I haven't had a drop of it during the day. Thankfully I do 3 mile walks every night to keep fit. I also drink a ton of water so I at least know that I'm well hydrated. I'm a very picky eater and I'm trying to work on that.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Local Fed

RIP snailslime
kiwifarms.net
This stuff:

Best canned corned beef I ever had. I could eat it by the case if it wasn't nearly $5 a can

Also, highly recommend it for hunting/camping trips and as emergency supplies
Very nice. I knew exactly what that was from the thumbnail before I even saw the title. I get this every so often and eat it every few months. I'll usually fry it up with some onions and eat it on a tortilla with some shredded cheese. Just like the uploader of that video I usually end up screwing up opening them near the end too. :story:

Tags
None