Food you never get tired of eating -

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
Chicken bites(pollini)with all the various sauces Maple BBQ, Buffalo...all them. Usually have rice or egg noodles with.

Aberforth

Straight A student in special ed.
kiwifarms.net
General Tso's chicken, pizza, burgers, eggs smothered in hot sauce, kung pao noodle bowls, chicken tenders with gochujang, tajin(yes, the spice on its own), thai chili tuna and rice(great quick meal), burritos, spinach, raspberries, strawberries, honey, hot sauce in general, coffee, Arizona's lemonade tea, strawberry sobe, American goulash, venison, and my mom's chili recipe.

American Chinese food. All of it. I don't care if it hardly resembles actual Chinese cuisine, that stuff is delicious.
That stuff could be classed as a schedule 1 drug. That's how good it is.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
General Tso's chicken, pizza, burgers, eggs smothered in hot sauce, kung pao noodle bowls, chicken tenders with gochujang, tajin(yes, the spice on its own), thai chili tuna and rice(great quick meal), burritos, spinach, raspberries, strawberries, honey, hot sauce in general, coffee, Arizona's lemonade tea, strawberry sobe, American goulash, venison, and my mom's chili recipe.

That stuff could be classed as a schedule 1 drug. That's how good it is.
1590605707476.png

Europoors can't have Yakisoba style Noodles fried in a Wok with Cabbage, Onion, Soy and Oyster Sauce with fried chicken tossed in an orange juice and soy flavored sugar glaze whenever they want.

I pity them. I truly do.

Orion Balls

Sorry Wendy, I love my hat girl.
kiwifarms.net
Combination lo mein. Or tacos. One time, I asked my sir if our fish might like some taco meat, because our cat and dogs love it. He asked me how I would feel if my air supply were suddenly replaced by taco. I literally cried with joy, at the thought. He has never let me live it down.

Tags
None