Food you only eat while intoxicated? -

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
also when I'm aiming to do heavy drinking I try to avoid absorbent stuff, like broccoli florets, rice, and dry chips like potato chips and corn meal stuff, if I'm going hard in the paint it can soak into those and then I end up sick as fuck for a day or so and that's no fun

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doner kebab. A cliché admittedly.
The English Breakfast looks even better for a hangover... Just never had one yet. :(
I find it depends how hungover you are. If it’s too greasy, it’s a bit much for me - I favour having the eggs scrambled and the bacon grilled.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
Y'all are like little babies.

'' Kapsalon ([kɑpsɐˈlɔn]) is a fast food dish created in 2003 in the Dutch city of Rotterdam, consisting of a layer of french fries placed into a disposable metal take-away tray, topped with shawarma meat, covered with slices of Gouda cheese, and heated in an oven until the cheese melts. Then a layer of shredded iceberg lettuce is added, dressed with garlic sauce and sambal, a hot sauce from the former Dutch colony of Indonesia.[1] ''

Only when I'm completely hammered though. If I try to eat one when I'm sober, I start hating myself halfway through.

Reactions: Coleman Francis

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
Hot cheetos, I'll pound back a large bag when I'm shit faced. The gross stuffed feeling that greets me in the morning makes me regret every decision I've ever made in life.

Angel Dust

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
kiwifarms.net

'' Kapsalon ([kɑpsɐˈlɔn]) is a fast food dish created in 2003 in the Dutch city of Rotterdam, consisting of a layer of french fries placed into a disposable metal take-away tray, topped with shawarma meat, covered with slices of Gouda cheese, and heated in an oven until the cheese melts. Then a layer of shredded iceberg lettuce is added, dressed with garlic sauce and sambal, a hot sauce from the former Dutch colony of Indonesia.[1] ''

Only when I'm completely hammered though. If I try to eat one when I'm sober, I start hating myself halfway through.
Why the lettuce though? Very similar to what i eat when completely bombed. I order the "oh canda" fries from a place near me. Curly fries with brown AND white gravy, cheese curds, topped with fried chicken pieces and little peppered bacon pieces. Makes me puke when sober.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That sounds delicious.

YoungHustle

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
kiwifarms.net
I second the dry, uncooked ramen. Crispy and starchy. Good drunk food.
Smoking pot always makes me want these crazy drippy street tacos from a little shop downtown. Shits for days.

Robert Sanvagene

Pretend spergs are bullshit autists
kiwifarms.net
I'm all about Kapsalon's Australian cousin, the Halal Snack Pack a.k.a. HSP. Think along the lines of a doner kebab or similar, but with the bread and salad replaced with chips* and shredded cheese, along with the Holy Trinity of sauces: garlic, barbeque and hot chili**. HSPs aren't put into ovens like the Kapsalon is, as placing shredded cheese between the meat and the chips is sufficient to melt the cheese.
* as in T H I C C french fries ... it's a Commonwealth thing
** some say that any brand of barbeque and/or chili sauce other than MasterFoods is haram

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
Why the lettuce though?
Token side salads are a staple in Dutch kebab shops. Apparantly the dish originated because some guy that ran a hairdressers (kapsalon) wanted all that stuff thrown together as his regular custom order from kebab shops, and it grew in popularity. I'll say its a nice addition: the freshness of the salad acts as a good palate cleanser and contrast to all the other heavy, savoury shit. The obvious risk is that the salad gets warm and soggy, but you usually eat the kapsalon almost immediately anyway.

along with the Holy Trinity of sauces: garlic, barbeque and hot chili**.
The addition of BBQ sauce sounds horrifying yet intriguing. I'll have to try that one out, though I'm certain it will fill me with regret: either because I won't like it, or because I will like it and end up becoming the only fat fuck in the Northern Hemisphere who eats like that.

Tags
None