Food You're Not Really Sure Anyone Even Buys -

Un Platano

🐥🍌
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally General Mills' only chip brand, originally to compete with Fritos and failed.

It's sold by Lays in a few countries where popular, so it's like the only reason it's still sold in the U.S. is over competition law bullshit, as if a monopoly on burnt hair snacks is a profitable business.
I see these things in vending machines all the time sold in a huge bag compared to everything else in the machine, and it even makes note of this with a "BIG BAG!" label on it. But when you look at the weight it actually weighs less than everything else around it despite being twice the size. It makes sense when you eat them though that they're basically deep fried styrofoam.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
This shit:
prosociano-Wedge-500x550.png

This bar of soap looking vegan parmesan. I tried using it in different things but nothing could mask the taste of plastic and coconut cum, not knowing what to do I left it in the fridge. I know that long-term veganism eats away at the brain and corrupts the sense of taste but not even the most hardcore vegans wanted a free imitation cheese product after tasting it.
After 3-4 months I found it in a plastic bag in the back of the fridge and it was pristine, not even the mold wanted it. So into the garbage it went but I didn't throw it into the compost because I'm not sure it is biodegradable.

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
These individually packaged cheeseburgers and chicken sandwiches you can find in Dollar stores. Who buys those? Better question, who buys those and thinks they're tasty enough to continue buying them? I'm a cheeseburger fiend and I'd pass on those.

View attachment 1115465
I tried the burgers and rib sandwich, thinking it would be like the frozen White Castles. Edible, but dry and dull, and definitely needs ketchup and mustard.

Surprisingly or perhaps not when you consider every chemical known to man probably loaded in that meat, they cook well in a shitty microwave without being frozen in the center, and the bun doesn't harden and taste like ass, which tends to happen to White Castle ones. At least the company which makes these is apparently owned by Tyson.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
It's not really food related but in the age of vaping pens, e cigs and the real cost ads being everywhere, does anyone even buy packs/cartons of regular cigarettes anymore? I see them stacked up behind the counters of most stores with a whole carton of Marlboros going for like 90 bucks.

General Disarray

BOTTOM TEXT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotta be better than that vile looking lobster roll they try selling every now and then. Thing looks like cat vomit.
Speaking of unothodox items offered at familiar fast food joints, BK has (had?) tacos. I decided to try them (the app had a coupon for them so I thought why not?) The filling looked like literal shit, tasted bland, and was greasy as fuck. Just awful. Not that regular BK food is much beter though. My bad.

Angel Dust

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
kiwifarms.net
It's not really food related but in the age of vaping pens, e cigs and the real cost ads being everywhere, does anyone even buy packs/cartons of regular cigarettes anymore? I see them stacked up behind the counters of most stores with a whole carton of Marlboros going for like 90 bucks.
Whenever I need to just buy one or two things at the store, there's always some old person in front of me buying cigarettes as slow as possible.

cumrobbery

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people still get those godawful pink artificial sweetener packets. All artificial sweeteners pale in comparison to real sugar but at least most of them dont taste like and are a byproduct of a chemical experiment like the pink ones are.

Autumnal Equinox

Dance with me, Kiwis!
kiwifarms.net
I smoke real cigarettes. It's definitely not something you see often anymore. Can't do vaping, I enjoy smoking and vaping just looks absolutely ridiculous.

90 bucks for a carton of Marlboros though? Jesus! I can get a carton of American Spirits for roughly $60

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Livecorpse

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of unothodox items offered at familiar fast food joints, BK has (had?) tacos. I decided to try them (the app had a coupon for them so I thought why not?) The filling looked like literal shit, tasted bland, and was greasy as fuck. Just awful. Not that regular BK food is much beter though. My bad.
A friend and I tried them as a goof once. I have an iron stomach and I couldn't take more than a few bites. I'm pretty sure the meat came in a jar.

Surprisingly, the sauce was actually alright. Like Taco Bell mild sauce, but lighter tasting.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I smoke real cigarettes. It's definitely not something you see often anymore. Can't do vaping, I enjoy smoking and vaping just looks absolutely ridiculous.

90 bucks for a carton of Marlboros though? Jesus! I can get a carton of American Spirits for roughly $60
I'm more a cigars man myself and only on very rare occasions like holidays or to celebrate something.

But yeah I think it's cause they're like 18 packs to a carton and remember these are Marlboros. Not a "premium" brand as far as cigarettes go, but still way more quality than American spirit and definitely more so than Newports. Newports are the brand niggos buy when the tard bucks or in this case baby momma bucks come in.

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people still get those godawful pink artificial sweetener packets. All artificial sweeteners pale in comparison to real sugar but at least most of them dont taste like and are a byproduct of a chemical experiment like the pink ones are.
Hell, they even have warnings that it will induce cancer. Why does Sweet N Low fucking exist?

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
Yes, more people buy cigarettes than pay attention to those cringe real cost ads. However, I do wonder who buys those cheap cigars in thin glass tubes, because I once got one from Walgreens, and it burned like shit and was probably there since Bush's first term.

But yeah I think it's cause they're like 18 packs to a carton and remember these are Marlboros. Not a "premium" brand as far as cigarettes go, but still way more quality than American spirit and definitely more so than Newports. Newports are the brand niggos buy when the tard bucks or in this case baby momma bucks come in.
Feh, hardly. Marlboro has gone from a woman's cigratte, to American icon with cowboys, and now the official cigarette for underage smokers, douchebags, and bitches talking loud on the phone outside.

Hell, they even have warnings that it will induce cancer. Why does Sweet N Low fucking exist?
After years of scare, it ended up being deemed safer than aspartame? Don't even get started on sucralose. There's a reason Johnson & Johnson sold Splenda and Shower to Shower right before shit started hitting the fan.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
Hog maws (stomachs) and chitterlings (pigs' intestines.) I know they often are a black people thing, but just the whole trouble to clean them and prepare them, having to pick out any stray particles of pig feed, any inner lining, the laborious washing, often of many feet of intestine. Many of the vids even warn about not eating chitterlings prepared by strangers just in case they haven't been 'cleaned' properly (probably because they could easily give one food poisoning or something if improperly prepared.)

And when they are cooked, the intestines smell like literal shit being boiled in oil. Whenever a neighbor in the apartment complex made these, you could smell it.

Last edited:
Tags
None