Food You're Not Really Sure Anyone Even Buys -

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
I actually buy fig newtons fairly regularly (like probably a package every 2-3 months).

Fresh figs are pretty hard to find in stores since they don't travel very well; they get damaged easily in transport and spoil quickly. Because of that, the ones grown in north America are mostly used for dried fig products. Which is unfortunate since fresh figs are quite good.
Fresh figs are feckin manna from heaven. Had to google fig newtons... They are called fig rolls here and the exact same thing. And I buy them regularly.

edit:
418v+okM8NL._AC_.jpg

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
I tried canned Vienna Sausages / cocktail Weenies once. They taste like soggy canned hot dogs. I offered the rest to the cat. He tried to bury them with a dishtowel.

I have never heard of a cocktail that uses these things. I barely understand olives in martinis.

Who eats these things, and why? How does a person's life get to the point where they eat more than one of these things in an entire lifetime?
Vienna sausages are something you eat over the bathroom sink piss drunk. The smoked ones are aight doe.

I was going to say fig newtons. I forgot they existed until I had a craving for the strawberry ones recently.
I used to like them before all the cost cutting and fucking with the ingredients that was done following the Kraft split, which also fucked up Oreos and even non-contract manufactured Cadbury chocolate. Now you have to eat the whole package quickly before they turn crusty and rock hard.

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
Vienna sausages are something you eat over the bathroom sink piss drunk. The smoked ones are aight doe.

I used to like them before all the cost cutting and fucking with the ingredients that was done following the Kraft split, which also fucked up Oreos and even non-contract manufactured Cadbury chocolate. Now you have to eat the whole package quickly before they turn crusty and rock hard.
I'm a slow snacker so now I'm worried about that. Still have half the package left. I hate when companies switch up recipes and end up with a worse product. There's a lot of junk food and stuff I haven't eaten in over 5 years so I'm always wary of trying them again and being disappointed.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've seen anyone buy a pepino melon.
I've never seen anyone buy one either, though I can check the sales at my store and see that we do, in fact, sell a few of them a week. At the very least, they sell better than the quinces, though that's not saying much. I'm not sure if any of our fruit sells worse than quince.

Dysnomia

Blood on the rise, it's following me
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen anyone buy one either, though I can check the sales at my store and see that we do, in fact, sell a few of them a week. At the very least, they sell better than the quinces, though that's not saying much. I'm not sure if any of our fruit sells worse than quince.
The pepinos are expensive so I never tried them. Quinces have to be cooked, Although I read some ancient people would chew on a piece as a sort of breath freshener. Any fruit you have to cook is too high maintenance for some people.

Like I never see Rome apples anymore. I guess they sell them. They used to be really common here. Now I don't see them in any store. All those weird ass designer apples like Envy and Jazz take up all the space. Where are my Jonathans and braeburns?

Tags
None