Foreign language shitposting - Is all weaponized autism made equal?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Dual Rectifier

100 Watt count; 100 dead count
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking today, but don't really know where to start, about foreign equivalents to 4chan, Encyclopedia Dramatica, and the like. Are there organized, storied communities similar to the ones we have here on the foreign internet, or is "our" English-language brand of shitposting and weaponized autism unique?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2channel (2ch) is a Japanese textboard similar to 4chan. Some memes (such as the Reaction Guys in the 4koma format) were born from there.

They're the only foreign shitposter brethren I know.

nier

kiwifarms.net
Our culture's definitely unique.

...But I met a Japanese guy once who turned out to be schizophrenic and trans, so I guess we aren't the only ones who have to deal with these kinds of people. (It's just that Japanese culture isn't the kind of culture to let you be outward about that sort of thing, while over here we have so many people who can't shut up about themselves and broadcast their illnesses to the world.)

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ylilauta is the main Finnish image board. They have created a couple of lasting and popular memes that have been assimilated by the English internet.

Grog

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uxFkXQfoQD8F/
kiwifarms.net
Ylilauta /int/ used to be the very vanguard of meme production back in its heyday. A lot of shit that became popular on 4chan actually started there. For example the t. quote joke.

Zarkov

In my cycle, we did not have fat autistic rapists
kiwifarms.net
The french mainstream media shitpost all the time.