• "I have been on your side will you please stop having a go at me!"

Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by AtroposHeart, Mar 8, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. https://encyclopediadramatica.se/ForeverKailyn

Kailyn Marie Wilcher, aka ForeverKailyn and most recently MsKailynMarie, is a Youtube beauty ‘guru’ hailing from Bowie, Maryland. Notable for her questionable skills and internet drama, she was first brought to the attention of the Farms by @AtroposHeart (the original OP of this thread) and @sparklemilhouse (via the Obscure Laughingstocks thread).

It’s heavily speculated that she was born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, which eventually led to her mother Lisa pulling her out of public schooling and taking charge of her education. Lisa also has never told her daughter of her possible condition, as she seems to want to keep up an appearance of normality in the household. Unfortunately, this has all led shaped Kailyn in a negative way. She has never held down a proper job, instead focusing on her 'career' full-time. Her lack of a higher level of education than 6th grade has also led to an inability to pronounce certain words.

One of her more recent scandals involved a friend of hers. In October of 2013, she and then-husband Matt initiated a threesome with ‘A’ when she was (by Kai’s own admission) “too drunk to chew her food”. A called the police, and Kai and Matt were taken into separate police cars while being questioned about the event. However, A decided not to pursue the charges any further, and they were presumably dropped.

After one pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and another in abortion, Kailyn gave birth to baby Gracie via induced C-section around June 29, 2014. Kailyn herself confirmed that Lisa had “allowed” this pregnancy to come to term because she believed that Kai and Matt would finally become responsible adults after their daughter was born. However, Grandma’s hopes were quickly dashed. While she claims to love and tend to her daughter’s needs, Kai was confirmed to have gone shopping while Gracie was in the NICU days after the birth (Kailyn was released earlier than Gracie, though she did have a pinched/stretched nerve during this time). In addition, many of the clothes and toys that are bought for baby Gracie seem to only crop up whenever her detractors call her out on being a neglectful mother.

Some highlights from her Youtube life:

• Informative x 9
    • Feels x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    #1 AtroposHeart, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017
    AtroposHeart

AtroposHeart KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU

kiwifarms.net
  2. ilu for making this topic. I brought her up in obscure, and nobody paid attention. It's easy to follow her shenanigans on the guru gossip message boards. There's also a running tally there of all the makeup she has bought since she announced she is pregnant. So far, she has spent about 1339.07 in makeup (mostly drugstore crap). I think she expects everybody to buy her baby stuff through registries.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    sparklemilhouse

sparklemilhouse America Online for Dummies™

kiwifarms.net
  3. For some reason, I just can't bring myself to feel much against this girl. Maybe it's because she has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome on top of Asperger's, I don't know. She just comes off as extremely naive, and seems like a pretty nice person. The criticism about her having "gorilla tits" on the ED page is more than a little harsh - really, I don't think she's that bad looking.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    R.A.E.L.

R.A.E.L. Sugarbaby

kiwifarms.net
  4. I don't think she has FAS or aspergers. it's just a long overdone joke on the Internet about her.

She is incredibly dumb though. Mama homeschooled her, but never really taught her. You can see that in videos where she can't pronounce simple things--like "salve". She calls it "rosebud SLAVE" the whole video.

Her marriage is real sketch too. Her husband works as a cart wrangler at Walmart an hour away. They have no intention of moving in. It's like Kai thinks she can live off mom all her life.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
  5. At first glance, this seems interesting enough for me to follow along with, but now I've just come across pictures of her vagina. :cryblood:

And I agree with R.A.E.L. Her looks are not a problem, its just how badly she carries herself. She also really needs to learn a thing or two about individuality. She also needs to bathe herself. Really.

TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua How is this for purple?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I think she looks okay, even with her weight. It is not her looks that are the problem, I agree with that. It is just her general stupidity and the drama surrounding her.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AtroposHeart

kiwifarms.net
  7. You should have given a vagoo warning, I could have been around polite company :c

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    A-Stump

A-Stump Dr Robotdick

kiwifarms.net
  8. There's something about her face though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Seahorses

Seahorses More Green Than Whole Foods

kiwifarms.net
  9. Oh man, she lives in my area...... thank you for this!

• Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    Axiom

Axiom Painfully Cute

kiwifarms.net
  10. Oh my... The poor baby is coming into a terrible life. I doubt Kailyn will be able to raise a child properly and the grandmother won't be any help either considering that she failed at raising Kai. When a lolcow has a child it really isn't funny anymore.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    hopietan

hopietan Killer Queen

kiwifarms.net
  11. What an interesting place that must be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Seahorses

Seahorses More Green Than Whole Foods

kiwifarms.net
  12. Her mom is as dumb as she is. She's just sitting back and letting her illiterate daughter have a kid, when she damn well knows she's going to be taking care of that baby until she's 80. It's like Kailyn is on Teen Mom, but she's 23 years old!

• Agree Agree x 3
    sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
  13. You know I showed a picture of Kailyn to my mom and asked her to guess her age and she said 35, or 40. Damn, what is with these lolcows looking so much older than they are?

• Agree Agree x 2
    AtroposHeart

kiwifarms.net
  14. I know, I was thinking in the back of my head "hard to believe she is only a couple years older than me" but yeah, there is so much stuff messed up that I hardly know where to begin to comment on. Guess it is yet another example that just because you are married and going to have a kid, doesn't automatically make you mature and independant, but honestly, I really don't know what to say about her. Just that, she is just really messed up, it's kinda sad really.

Something Vague

Something Vague Keurig Connoisseur
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I dunno, she does look like she has FAS. Especially when she was younger. There's some deformity there.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ghost
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

16. [​IMG]

:heart-full: stumpy

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    littlebiscuits

littlebiscuits mean girl
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Bad living and poor life choices which usually contribute to their being lolcows in the first place. Granted not all of them look old... Kotakoti doesn't look like a senior citizen even without all the shoopin', and Magibon doesn't look old, though she definitely doesn't look as good without the fish-eye lens.

Kailyn is a few years younger than me but I look like I'M the younger one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Axiom

Axiom Painfully Cute

kiwifarms.net
  18. Oh hush. No one here keeps polite company.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    FramerGirl420

FramerGirl420 Boo's Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Her current soccer-mom haircut (administered by her mother, who is somehow a licensed beautician in Maryland... bribery?) is quite aging on her, plus the under-eye rolls that have grown with her.

Standard disclaimer: None of this would matter if she were a nice person, but she and her husband are accused rapists and have smeared the alleged victim's reputation like crazy, so whatever with your shovel teeth, Kai.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    NobleGreyHorse

NobleGreyHorse I will get that carrot!

kiwifarms.net
  20. I hope she never gets convicted or goes on a plea bargain that won't get her registered as a sex offender (sex offender regulations suck, and she nor any other lolcow could handle being banned from having internet access, caffeine, nonprescription pills, toys and vidya like most SOs), that she puts the kid in an open adoption where she can visit and all that, but not actually being the parent, and that she straightens out. She's younger than CWC, so there's hope.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net