ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Numbers Gal

kiwifarms.net
That ring is too cheap to wear in the pool. That's likely why she's not wearing it.
She's been wearing it all summer in there.

In other world shattering news, she deactivated her IG again. Too bad, she was showing off her death fat "swimming" skills yesterday which really emphasized how she cannot move her arms around all the fat

Edit: Sassy Siren caught most of it

Last edited:

Blonde Bomb

The prettiest poison you've ever seen.
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
1) I cannot imagine my mother taking a posed picture of me in our family kitchen in two piece bathing suit, even without the weird weird visible splotches on my thighs. If Gracie took the picture, God help her.

2) I'm all for body positivity, as long as you're healthy. Love the skin you're in, beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, etc. However, I'd be self conscious about those marks on my thighs. But then again, I have a sense of shame, understand social pragmatics, etc. And I realize she's just in her backyard but Christ, Kai, they make really cute swimsuits with skirts that would hide the majority of those pox marks.

Guntanator

Get in, losers. We're going gunting
kiwifarms.net
This is the same woman-child who will wear lingerie around her father. She has no shame. She would probably have less boils on her crotch if she actually bothered to wash herself. They're on the front of her thighs of all places and suspiciously under where her fupa sits. She's just a disgusting unwashed behemoth
FB_IMG_1626480401213.jpg
Edited to add Neapolitan titties

Last edited by a moderator:

AcornsAreForever

Gimme da acorns and nobody gets hurt!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice catch. One of the YTTers are bound to ask her about it. Maybe this guy is flaking on her, with the recent Reddit activity and her ranting about the fact that people talk about her antics online? I assume she doesn't take it off to go in the pool and she isn't wearing it at all anymore? Any pics/videos of her not in pool that shows if she isn't wearing it?
She was wearing it when she was showing off her sloppy nails and when she first started floating in her parent's pool a couple of weeks ago
Her sunglasses don't even touch her nose? Is her head that big or are those kids sunglasses?

And dear lord, it's now been proven. Fat floats. Those tiddies are PURE fat
Her head is just that big and just that misshapen. I've yet to see her wear a pair of sunglasses that actually fit properly. It's the strangest thing. Every single pair she has, are always smooshed against her head, perched weirdly above her ears, sit crookedly against her face, and never touch the bridge of that strange nose.

If you zoom in, and look at her straight on, besides the massive pores and ravaged skin, you can see how she's slightly holding her head down, since normally, regardless of the angle, everyone can see up her nostrils. I think she's posing like that, because that's the only way her sunglasses look semi-normal, but it's plainly obvious that they're not sitting right at all. They're not even sitting, it's like the arms are balancing above her ears and pushed against her enormous head. It's absolutely bizarre. Her head is so wide and long, she can't wear sunglasses or hats. Her hats are always perched atop her head, and so are her sunglasses

Last edited:

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I'm just in shock by her abdomen region. It looks like she's gained 70 more pounds in the last three months.

She's almost as big as Chantal. They're nearly the same height and Chantal admitted to being over 400 pounds last year and Kailyn told someone in a text she was 250 three years ago. Weight guesses for Kailyn?

Edit** This is about the worst outbreak of thigh boils I've ever seen from her. It must have something to do with the gain because I'm beginning to think she can't clean her body in those areas when she does step in the shower on the rare occasion. The gunt is in the way and she's too lazy to lift it up.

Last edited:

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just in shock by her abdomen region. It looks like she's gained 70 more pounds in the last three months.

She's almost as big as Chantal. They're nearly the same height and Chantal admitted to being over 400 pounds last year and Kailyn told someone. In a text she was 250 three years ago in a text. Weight guesses for Kailyn?

Edit** This is about the worst outbreak of thigh boils I've ever seen from her. It must have something to do with the gain because I'm beginning to think she can't clean her body in those areas when she does step in the shower on the rare occasion. I
I am going to guess 295. I don't think she is 300 lbs. Yet. But I suck at guessing weight! Too bad someone couldn't get that info out of her.

I also like how you trailed off with the "I", like it hit you what you were talking about. LOL

Wonder how long before she returns. Do you think she will act like nothing happened, as she has done in the past, or make another rant video about how she won't do this and that anymore but will still end up doing it.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing she's close to 350, because she bought a stepper or other kind of exercise thing from Amazon. The weight limit was 300 pounds and she's never filmed herself using it, and has obviously never used it.

She was probably 300 pounds at the start of the pandemic. She's well over this. I still remember the days way back when, when people were claiming she was getting close to 200 but wasn't quite there yet. 8 years later and I'm sitting here wondering how soon she'll get to 400 pounds.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I noticed in the kitchen bikini picture that she using one of Tess's signature poses, mashing in her gut with her fists to give herself an illusion of a waist.

I bet she's over 300 by now, being that she's 5'3", and watching her in motion. She's just fucking massive. And she gasps for breath while she sitting down doing a video.
But keep telling yourself it's body positivity, Kailyn. Keep telling yourself when you become bedbound, and pull Gracie from school to wipe your ass.

Guntanator

Get in, losers. We're going gunting
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember...does she only take baths or can she tolerate showers? I know she can't stand to have water poured over her head. But she may benefit from a shower chair...provided she could be assed to lift her folds and scrub and rinse.
She takes baths because she can't stand getting water in her eyes. Also when she goes in the pool she doesn't bathe after because she was already in water. Nasty. Back in her kaikhaod days, she had a hair tutorial video where she scrunched her hair with gel or mouse or something after getting out of the pool. The title was something like "pool hair tutorial"