ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

AcornsAreForever

Gimme da acorns and nobody gets hurt!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kailyn would've been what, 10 or eleven when the DC Sniper was going on? So she never went to elementary school?
She was born in 1990 so 11 going on 12, which is what 5th or 6th grade? According to what she's said, she was homeschooled from the very beginning, and from the bits and pieces that she's told or documented over the years, Lisa tried putting her in a regular school twice. She's only talked about the first time, and has never mentioned what happened with the second time, which, according to her "SportyKai" LiveJournal SportyKaiKringe, was in 2004, where she claims it's her first time going to a regular school. Although, since she's Kai, she probably doesn't count the enrolling-only-to-get-called-a-sped, time.

My guess is the second time she was pulled out, was because that was pre-braces Kai and she probably got teased relentlessly over those horrendous teeth, not to mention, her overall stupidity and inappropriateness. She's never talked about that second time, not even when she's living in the past, whining and trolling for sympathy.

Unsurprisingly, when she's reminiscing about her childhood and teen years, (aka the best years of her life), she never talks about school, except to whine about being homeschooled.

Reading her LiveJournal, is like reading something that she recently wrote. It's surreal how her writing style hasn't changed at all. She's not just slow, she's freaking stagnated and what's sickening is, she's proud of it. Unless a person is severely brain damaged, even slow people grow and mature, they get new interests and they try to learn and accomplish new things. But not Kai, she's regressed and sees nothing wrong with it, nor does her dumbass mother.

I think Kai's so pathologically afraid of "being old", she acts as childishly as she possibly can, but since she's a potato, she's not aware of how truly stupid it makes her look. But let's be honest, even if she realized it, she wouldn't care. Her narcissism prohibits her from feeling shame, embarrassment or guilt.

From her choice in video games, to movies, even her makeup, she's at the level of a 5 or 6 year old. Gracie's going to surpass her mentally, if she hasn't already. Gracie will be taller than her, much thinner than her, prettier than her, smarter than her, and she will eventually, learn how to drive, and she'll gain some marketable skills, and will eventually, be gainfully employed. Meanwhile, her deranged, overgrown toddler sister-mawm, will be filming herself playing with Gracie's old collection of HAHAHAWhore dolls and Shopkins, while talking about her latest Sims mod and her favorite teen television show.

kitty shit

kiwifarms.net
She was born in 1990 so 11 going on 12, which is what 5th or 6th grade? According to what she's said, she was homeschooled from the very beginning, and from the bits and pieces that she's told or documented over the years, Lisa tried putting her in a regular school twice. She's only talked about the first time, and has never mentioned what happened with the second time, which, according to her "SportyKai" LiveJournal SportyKaiKringe, was in 2004, where she claims it's her first time going to a regular school. Although, since she's Kai, she probably doesn't count the enrolling-only-to-get-called-a-sped, time.

My guess is the second time she was pulled out, was because that was pre-braces Kai and she probably got teased relentlessly over those horrendous teeth, not to mention, her overall stupidity and inappropriateness. She's never talked about that second time, not even when she's living in the past, whining and trolling for sympathy.

Unsurprisingly, when she's reminiscing about her childhood and teen years, (aka the best years of her life), she never talks about school, except to whine about being homeschooled.

Reading her LiveJournal, is like reading something that she recently wrote. It's surreal how her writing style hasn't changed at all. She's not just slow, she's freaking stagnated and what's sickening is, she's proud of it. Unless a person is severely brain damaged, even slow people grow and mature, they get new interests and they try to learn and accomplish new things. But not Kai, she's regressed and sees nothing wrong with it, nor does her dumbass mother.

I think Kai's so pathologically afraid of "being old", she acts as childishly as she possibly can, but since she's a potato, she's not aware of how truly stupid it makes her look. But let's be honest, even if she realized it, she wouldn't care. Her narcissism prohibits her from feeling shame, embarrassment or guilt.

From her choice in video games, to movies, even her makeup, she's at the level of a 5 or 6 year old. Gracie's going to surpass her mentally, if she hasn't already. Gracie will be taller than her, much thinner than her, prettier than her, smarter than her, and she will eventually, learn how to drive, and she'll gain some marketable skills, and will eventually, be gainfully employed. Meanwhile, her deranged, overgrown toddler sister-mawm, will be filming herself playing with Gracie's old collection of HAHAHAWhore dolls and Shopkins, while talking about her latest Sims mod and her favorite teen television show.
Kai's understanding of life has always been both autistic and mildly exceptional. I mean, sure, she was an actual kid when she wrote that livejournal shit, but she's still the same and never changed so... meh. She actually reminds me of a patient I once had, who had an IQ of about 75 and an autism diagnosis. This patient was 100% certain that she would get her own place, get married, be a mom etc, and absolutely nothing could shatter that dream or w/e... no further thinking; she didn't understand responsibilities for shit. And the obnoxiousness? Kai level. It's a 100% confirmed fact Kai's an actual tard.

I feel so sorry for Gracie. I mean, can you imagine having those genes? And that kind of environment to grow up in? Jesus christ, Kai probably has an IQ of about 75 + a shitload of other problems, and Matt is schizophrenic. Those things are hereditary. On top of that, she still never gets to go out and meet other kids, so she won't ever learn to socialize properly. And that's extra fucked because if a kid actually does have a mild to moderate intellectual disability, high functioning autism etc (not saying Gracie does, just that she has some very unfortunate genetics) it's even more important that they get a lot of opportunities to learn social skills, how to get around and so on. So nah, I don't really have any high hopes Gracie will surpass her mother. I hope she does and I hope she grows up and learns how to drive, finds herself a job and lives a happy life, but with her parents? And with her grandparents? It's hard to picture it.

Meowzers

My lawyer thinks that my case is pretty good 👍
kiwifarms.net
if what y'all are saying is true about kai's past, dyslexia isn't even "that bad" of a disability. it's not something that's really shamed/frowned upon. fuck, lots of celebs have it! she obviously has something more than dyslexia, and mama wheelchair knows it, but kai doesn't. it's such a weird situation.

i'm of the opinion that gracie is pretty neurotypical, at least for now. she was slow on talking, yes, but in videos nowadays she seems normal, even brighter than her sister-mawm! i think she's a relatively normal kid and i think going to school will normal her out more! she's still practically a baby, she can still grow. she seems like a bright kid. she's not a lost cause like kai. for now anyway.
however, matt is schizophrenic. matt's normal-but-schizo plus kai's developmentally-disabled ass is gonna inevitably create a disaster of an adult. gracie will prob be messed up but not in the way kailynverse fans think. it's not showing now, and it's sad to think of it, but i think gracie will develop some kind of schizo disorder when she's older. schizo stuff appears in the early 20s. i don't fear for gracie's present-future, but her far-future? oh, that'll be bad *sigh* i feel like people involved in the kaiverse don't think about matt's schizo genetics on gracie.

kitty shit

kiwifarms.net
if what y'all are saying is true about kai's past, dyslexia isn't even "that bad" of a disability. it's not something that's really shamed/frowned upon. fuck, lots of celebs have it! she obviously has something more than dyslexia, and mama wheelchair knows it, but kai doesn't. it's such a weird situation.

i'm of the opinion that gracie is pretty neurotypical, at least for now. she was slow on talking, yes, but in videos nowadays she seems normal, even brighter than her sister-mawm! i think she's a relatively normal kid and i think going to school will normal her out more! she's still practically a baby, she can still grow. she seems like a bright kid. she's not a lost cause like kai. for now anyway.
however, matt is schizophrenic. matt's normal-but-schizo plus kai's developmentally-disabled ass is gonna inevitably create a disaster of an adult. gracie will prob be messed up but not in the way kailynverse fans think. it's not showing now, and it's sad to think of it, but i think gracie will develop some kind of schizo disorder when she's older. schizo stuff appears in the early 20s. i don't fear for gracie's present-future, but her far-future? oh, that'll be bad *sigh* i feel like people involved in the kaiverse don't think about matt's schizo genetics on gracie.
The "good" thing about schizophrenia is that while it's still definitely hereditary, it's not as hereditary as, say, autism. So there's like a 15-20% risk Gracie develops schizophrenia (if what I read in college was correct). Even less if it's not something that really runs in the family, and Matt was a one off. But yeah, the risk is definitely there and it's a lot bigger than for others. Just saying it doesn't necessarily have to happen.

Yes, I'm optimistic.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
The ''Live Journal'' from the early 2000's even had mean comments from her peers written on it. It's amazing how Kailyn has such nostalgia for that period of her life when it doesn't seem like junior high was all too pleasant. Was this right around the time her Mother pulled her out of school?

i'm of the opinion that gracie is pretty neurotypical, at least for now.
I hate to say it, but I'm not so sure about that. Gracie missed out on important brain development when she was a baby and toddler. Couple that with constantly being plopped in front of the TV and not being read to, and I don't think her brain is where it should be.

Some of y'all place A LOT of faith in the power of public schools lmao

Speaking of, any word on if Guac will finally be in a real classroom this year? Or is zoom school still a thing because of Delta.
As I understand it, Maryland schools are still supposed to be in-person. However, I'm betting on them using Delta as an excuse to keep her home.

AcornsAreForever

Gimme da acorns and nobody gets hurt!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was this right around the time her Mother pulled her out of school?
She wasn't pulled out of school. She says it in the LiveJournal that she had always been homeschooled and that she was going to go to a private school for the first time. She was enrolled twice, but never actually attended. People were "mean" to her but, she's always brought it on herself. The obnoxious narcissism was there in the beginning and it has only gotten worse.

She's nostalgic for those years because she was much thinner, she didn't have a child and she could do what she wanted.

It never occurs to her that she still does whatever she wants and that she doesn't even have to raise her own child, but she could get away with acting like a jackass and chalk it up to "I'm just a young girl, I don't know any better".

Seaweed Chips

kiwifarms.net
It also makes me moti to remember that the sole reason Gracie exists was in order for Kailyn to not have to get a job. There was no other thought put into Gracie's existence and no thought will ever be put into what's best for her. Including schooling.

She's a good kid albeit frustrated at times, and she really deserves so much more. I really hope she doesn't follow in her sister-mawm's footsteps and becomes a cow herself.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
She wasn't pulled out of school. She says it in the LiveJournal that she had always been homeschooled and that she was going to go to a private school for the first time. She was enrolled twice, but never actually attended. People were "mean" to her but, she's always brought it on herself. The obnoxious narcissism was there in the beginning and it has only gotten worse.

She's nostalgic for those years because she was much thinner, she didn't have a child and she could do what she wanted.

It never occurs to her that she still does whatever she wants and that she doesn't even have to raise her own child, but she could get away with acting like a jackass and chalk it up to "I'm just a young girl, I don't know any better".
She's also nostalgic for those years because those were the days of $500 per month shopping sprees at Sephora, MAC, and Ulta.
Those were great times until dumb old Gracie had to come along and ruin them!!!

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net

You weren't kidding about ''thinner''

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 15.35.02.png

So that's what's underneath all that fat.

Sammies#1Fan

Knife is big.
kiwifarms.net
I hate to say it, but I'm not so sure about that. Gracie missed out on important brain development when she was a baby and toddler. Couple that with constantly being plopped in front of the TV and not being read to, and I don't think her brain is where it should be.
But I'd bet that Gracie got the brains in that family.

thriphhole

kiwifarms.net
Wow! I had no idea she was that skinny. She’s always had the head of an orangutan, but she actually used to be svelte. Sad her body decayed along with her brain.
Not really skinny, I see a hunchback and deathfat gunt in the making, even though she appears "thin" in the photo, I see deathfat characteristics. Is it just me? Mind and body tend to go hand in hand, no need to mourn what was meant to pass.

kitty shit

kiwifarms.net
Not really skinny, I see a hunchback and deathfat gunt in the making, even though she appears "thin" in the photo, I see deathfat characteristics. Is it just me? Mind and body tend to go hand in hand, no need to mourn what was meant to pass.
Not just you, she didn't have a good looking body back then either. I mean, when that photo was taken she was a teenager, but she looks like someone who gave birth maybe 4, 5, 6 months ago and are starting to get back to their pre-pregnancy weight?

She wasn't obese, no, but she was skinny fat. AF.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Not just you, she didn't have a good looking body back then either. I mean, when that photo was taken she was a teenager, but she looks like someone who gave birth maybe 4, 5, 6 months ago and are starting to get back to their pre-pregnancy weight?

She wasn't obese, no, but she was skinny fat. AF.
Yes, she's always been thick in the waist, you can see it in her bikini pictures with Davit. If she would've watched what she ate and done some exercising she could've kept a somewhat slender figure.

I also believe she's on some heavy-duty antidepressants, and those will make you fat as well.

kitty shit

kiwifarms.net
Yes, she's always been thick in the waist, you can see it in her bikini pictures with Davit. If she would've watched what she ate and done some exercising she could've kept a somewhat slender figure.

I also believe she's on some heavy-duty antidepressants, and those will make you fat as well.
Heavy duty antidepressants? Like the ones that are actually anti-psychotics but that are also prescribed to patients with severe depression? Seroquel (quetiapine), for example.
I've seen patients on neuroleptics balloon like fuck, but very rarely patients on SSRI.

But yeah. It's her diet. You don't even have to exercise in order to not be fat, you know? But you can't live off of whatever Kai lives off of. I guess ice cream, aside from all the junk she's already regularly broadcasting to us.