ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

toilet_rainbow

my reputation for misogyny is legendary
kiwifarms.net
From YTT:

Disabled, yes. Autistic? No.

That is legitimately the texture of the Moon's surface. The highlighter (or grease, probably grease and spackle residue) made me think of bubbling deep fryer oil.View attachment 3274350View attachment 3274349

Highlighter was a mistake. Very, very few people can pull off the dewy look. Kai is definitely not one of them. Glad to know I'm not the only one that immediately thought of deep fryer oil upon seeing her face. Absolutely vile.

🎩I hope her fat, ugly face rots and falls off like a leprosy victim's nose. 🎩

She's going to wind up with melanoma, keep slathering makeup on top of it, then be shocked when she has to have a huge chunk taken out of her face.

I think we've already started seeing possible signs of melanoma on her nose. So it's very likely that she will lose her nose and wind up looking like a leprosy victim in the next couple years.

Just a 1000 calorie snack that she had yesterday as well. Poor thing is starving with just this and her Special K Sugar protein bars​

Panera Bread is just as basic bitch catered as her beloved coffee flavored sugar drinks and Cheesecake Factory orange chicken. So on brand for her. Also protein bars, unless they're actually "meat sticks" a la Epic, are just glorified candy bars (that often taste shittier than actual candy bars).

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
She says that her food is "stho good" so many times in the video that I almost had to turn it off. Something about the way she eats fascinates me though but like not in a good normal way and more like the way something on national geographic does.
She says she knows she eats too fast, and has since she was a child.
That's from not being taught proper table manners, IMO.
Did Lisa ever bother to teach Kailyn anything?

Stinkyboy

kiwifarms.net
I’d never considered it before, but I don’t think she chews - that’s why she hates real food (un-processed).
The few clips I’ve forced myself to watch shows “chomp chomp swallow” no matter what it is.
If you don’t chew real food, it can get stuck along the gastric whatevers.
I wonder if she had a problem after eating a hamburger or something.

toilet_rainbow

my reputation for misogyny is legendary
kiwifarms.net
I’d never considered it before, but I don’t think she chews - that’s why she hates real food (un-processed).
The few clips I’ve forced myself to watch shows “chomp chomp swallow” no matter what it is.
If you don’t chew real food, it can get stuck along the gastric whatevers.
I wonder if she had a problem after eating a hamburger or something.
That's a pretty common thing with deathfats. They often chew maybe a couple times at best before swallowing. Often times they just shove more food into their mouth while they're still chewing, and only swallow when they literally can't stuff more food into their maw. In the immortal words of Amberlynn Reid: If you eat faster, you get more. (Amber also tends to make a lot of repulsive looking soups and chilis whenever she does bother cooking, most likely so she can just shove more food into her mouth faster.) Both Kai and Amber eat like a My 600 Pound Life participant.

A Kai thing that really fascinates me is how she only uses one nostril when sniffing stuff. Like her other nostril literally does not move when she tries to smell perfume. I don't know if it's a consequence of her past drug use with Davit or what, but it always boggles my mind to watch that in action.

kiwifarms.net
A Kai thing that really fascinates me is how she only uses one nostril when sniffing stuff. Like her other nostril literally does not move when she tries to smell perfume. I don't know if it's a consequence of her past drug use with Davit or what, but it always boggles my mind to watch that in action.

I'd forgotten all about her juan good nostril!

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She posted the birthday cake of fail on Instagram (Its not working for me right now, I cannot tell if its my issue or she went private...pretty ladies and gentlemen please fetch itttt for us to laugh at) and it is about as great as we all expected it lol

Maybe I just suck at baking cakes but the cake looked suspiciously uniform considering the sloppy (canned) icing application. I don't often buy storebought cake but when I do it looks similarly uniform around the edges. I wouldn't put it past him at all to just buy a cake and then make a big deal about how he spent all morning baking for her.

Again, maybe I'm just shitty at baking but when I make cakes they never look quite so uniform. It doesn't help that he uses premade icing. Why would you go to the trouble of making a cake and not take 5 minutes to throw together a homemade icing?

Also: It's not a tiered cake.

Sorry to discuss the post without uploading anything but I don't know how to download videos and I can't do screenshots right now.

Madolche

unlimited
kiwifarms.net
A few screenshots. Jeff did 10% better than I thought he would.

Eww.
View attachment 3280798

Wow, he thinks Kailyn is worth decorative piping.
View attachment 3280794

Wow, he thinks Kailyn is worth two colors.
View attachment 3280795

Ohgod.
View attachment 3280796

This is the bare bones amount of effort, just like his gift. “Believe by BRILLIANCE” is a walmart brand. He couldn’t fucking bother to get her jewelry from a big box chain jewelry store.

E8318047-425F-4EA4-9B81-796051C82B40.jpeg

Stinkyboy

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I just suck at baking cakes but the cake looked suspiciously uniform considering the sloppy (canned) icing application. I don't often buy storebought cake but when I do it looks similarly uniform around the edges. I wouldn't put it past him at all to just buy a cake and then make a big deal about how he spent all morning baking for her.

Again, maybe I'm just shitty at baking but when I make cakes they never look quite so uniform. It doesn't help that he uses premade icing. Why would you go to the trouble of making a cake and not take 5 minutes to throw together a homemade icing?

Also: It's not a tiered cake.

Sorry to discuss the post without uploading anything but I don't know how to download videos and I can't do screenshots right now.
The edges are uniform because he actually used a cake mold!

His piping isn’t terrible, either.

Not tiered, but 2 layer, so not bad.
I know its a box mix, but still…
More effort than I’d waste on her.

The real question, how much of the cake did she eat in one sitting?
If she’s only had slices before she might feel obliged to eat the whole thing.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net

Just a 1000 calorie snack that she had yesterday as well. Poor thing is starving with just this and her Special K Sugar protein bars​

"But what do you guys like? (chomp chomp) Do you prefer Uber Eats or Door Dash? I like both, (chomp chomp) depending on what they're offering."

Absolutely riveting content from Kailyn, folks.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
This is the bare bones amount of effort, just like his gift. “Believe by BRILLIANCE” is a walmart brand. He couldn’t fucking bother to get her jewelry from a big box chain jewelry store.

View attachment 3280824
That’s sweet. He saw earrings for babies who get their ears pierced at Claire’s and immediately thought Kai would like these.
A few screenshots. Jeff did 10% better than I thought he would.

Eww.
View attachment 3280798

Wow, he thinks Kailyn is worth decorative piping.
View attachment 3280794

Wow, he thinks Kailyn is worth two colors.
View attachment 3280795

Ohgod.
View attachment 3280796

Sad, lumpy, beige, and pink- just like Kai.

Flan Pwincess

kiwifarms.net
Today he took her to get some Chinese takeout and drove right back to his place to eat it. I don't think he's planning on taking her anywhere she wants :lit: I can't upload the video but the meal consisted of plain white rice and what looks to be plain fried chicken with sweet sour(?) sauce on the side.

They didn't eat the cake last night either. Jeff probably forgot to buy the candles so she'll blow them out later today and she's super excited.