• A whole block of cheese.

Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by AtroposHeart, Mar 8, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. [​IMG]
    At least she seems kind of aware of her spuddy-shaped body...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. But not of her squash head, or the fact that there's a mile between her nose and her mouth.

• Agree Agree x 3
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  3. kailynweirdhead.png

FTFY.

• Winner Winner x 51
    • Like Like x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I didn't realise the Farms was back! Well this has improved my day no end. I don't think this video from last month was posted here, but I'm actually kind of relieved by its contents. Kailyn is playing with Gracie and engaging her, Gracie is having fun and saying a few words (she's still behind but she'll get there), Gracie is being a little sass master to her mawm. I'm not keen on Gracie playing with the hoard, but it's nice to see them bonding and playing with make up. Things are going too well...

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. [​IMG]
    The herp lip is back.

• Horrifying Horrifying x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. That is the least flattering picture possible.
    She looks stoned out of her squash gourd mind.

• Agree Agree x 9
    PolexiaAphrodisia

kiwifarms.net
  7. Goddammit. So help me god, if she ruins lularoe for me I will be so mad.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. The gaze of a dead fish
    I love the spot just edging out from behind the middle flower too.
    Is it just me, or is there something in her mouth? It looks like she's biting into something, or her teeth have become weirdly pointy.

• Agree Agree x 5
    moorhen

moorhen You're not perfect
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. kailynteeth.jpg

Those are mamelons and usually, they get worn down usually during childhood. As a kid, Kailyn's teeth and jaw were super fucked up and still remain kinda jacked to this day.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Did anyone catch her two Snapchats about being at the mall and her period starting? It was seriously one of the most bizarre things I've seen from her; she rambled about how her period started and she didn't have any sanitary products, normally she has some in her bag, so had to buy some from a machine. No rhyme or reason for it.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  11. I learn more interesting stuff from these threads than is even remotely reasonable.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Rainbow Trash

Rainbow Trash Sparkle sparkle

kiwifarms.net
  12. She was attempting to look quirky and relatable but ended up looking like a 12 year old. "Omg you guys I didn't have a tampon on me, totes awkward!"

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Nasty bitch

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  14. If you're female and you don't have tampons in your purse at all times, you deserve to have a cute pair of underwear ruined. This is the harsh truth.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. We have such sights to show you.

kiwifarms.net
  15. I actually kind of love this new iPhone situation. Hardly anyone is taking the "ooh, new iPhone, so jealous" bait and her selfies have been extra hideous, as she appears to have some kind of Slaton-forehead-esque acne going on.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Broken Pussy

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Why would anyone be jealous of a welfare queen buying the latest and greatest iPhone? If anything, I imagine they would be quite pissed to see that she spends American taxpayer money on toys. And not the kind she lets her daughter play with.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Kiwi-shaped Owl

kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm not saying they should be, I'm saying that's the point behind her conspicuous consumption. Usually, people take the bait, mostly, it seems, to try to shame her, but since she is shameless, it has the opposite effect. She assumes people judge her out of jealousy over her material possessions. Thankfully, this time, people were mostly like, why are you dumb enough to buy last year's iPhone instead of waiting for this year's iPhone?

• Like Like x 5
    Broken Pussy

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Back when I lurked this thread, kai's life was pretty redundant, and now suddenly this stuff happens? From what I've gathered her husband dropped her sped potato ass (can't blame him) and kai is teaching Gracie how to do hooker makeup. Anything else I'm missing? Who did her ex run off with?

Cake Farts

Cake Farts 2017 weenteamxtreme shitposter awards recipient

kiwifarms.net
  19. They never really lived together as husband and wife. Matt visited Kailyn but she was still living with Mama Wilcher. He still had a lot of mental health issues and she decided she didn't want a carpeniswallet who had baggage. They got a divorce, Kai got custody of Guac, Matt visits sometimes but not a lot. Kai has been out on some dates (even before her divorce), but nothing panned out since she's a sped.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    PolexiaAphrodisia

kiwifarms.net
  20. Matt and Kailyn lived briefly together, after Gracie was born. A few months, all told. He moved out of the Wilcher's house in November 2015 and spent some time in a mental hospital after being diagnosed with schizophrenia. Kailyn claims he's still in love with her. :heart-full:

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net