• "DO NOT ENGAGE IN COMBAT WITH THE RACE WAR VAN"

Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by AtroposHeart, Mar 8, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. Did he ghost her?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Sketch

Sketch Survival never goes out of style.

kiwifarms.net
  2. They're in crises because they're on different gang color teams and she had her game chip in the augmented reality gym at the pizza place they went on their date to but found out he kicked it out on a late night tendie pickup run on his own when she opened the game at home to collect her daily bonus while her daughter was off sticking a fork in a light socket only to discover the expired kicked out fake creature in her collection plus she's used her last revive meth crystal to wake it up.

You know, millennial normie shit, except for the inattentive parenting, that knows no generational boundaries.

The exceptional individual word filter acrostic is just Riddler levels of villainy. We've got a live one here!

• Autistic Autistic x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  3. His penis size?

trombonista

trombonista Grandpa Rick must have gotten shitfaced
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Did Chris have a car? We all know how demanding Kai is, she dumped one of the POF boyfriends for not having a car.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ghost
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. She dumped one guy because he was missing a tooth. LOL

Yet it's okay for her to have no job, no car, yellow teeth, a hairy wart on her chin, bad skin, fat, etc.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  6. How did she even meet this guy??

• Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    Seahorses

Seahorses I get more tail than PetCo

kiwifarms.net
  7. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Kai is talking out of all sides of her mouth about this rn IMG_9108.PNG

• Informative Informative x 15
    Sparklepants

Sparklepants Concerningly greasy

kiwifarms.net
  8. Yeah, his parents gave him a reality check. "You can move out if you want to ruin your life so badly."

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. He sobered up?

• Winner Winner x 2
    [Insert Meme Here]

[Insert Meme Here] Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!

kiwifarms.net
  10. I wonder if Chris's friends (does he even have friends?) were like "you're dating a sped" like that ep of It's Always Sunny and it hit him and he dumped her.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net

11. This is fucking hilarious!

• Informative Informative x 11
    Mrs.MichaelRooker

Mrs.MichaelRooker Call me Sugarplum

kiwifarms.net
  12. The random Cheetos kill me. The end is horrifying I can't even understand her.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    Rotogravure

Rotogravure Trans Rowdy

kiwifarms.net
  13. Because I can't deal with her voice, I watch with the CC on, and it's hilarious and very Engrish because even the CC AI can't figure out tard-speak.

And that Cheetos break during her heartbreak spiel. Jesus tapdancing christ.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Stephan Kang

Stephan Kang Next to Stephen King on the bookshelf.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. "He says he only dates people he says he can see a future with."
    "He says he's not ready for a relationship."

I know it's a toughie Kai, but connect the dots.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.net
  15. Bet she has a new POF profile up by Monday.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Mrs.MichaelRooker

Mrs.MichaelRooker Call me Sugarplum

kiwifarms.net
  16. The Cheetos break reminds me of this. Hell, half the lolcows on this forum do.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Could be wrong but I feel like she's being dramatic about this because she's literally a re.tard and can't understand that what probably happened is he just now got around to googling her and welp...

If she were genuiely wounded I think she'd try to lie to protect her pride like any narc would.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. This.

Mommy and daddy don't want their precious to get involved with a sped and a mini-sped.

he might lose his video game collection and his favorite Pokémon.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. He may not want Kailyn anymore, but he's still posting his flower crown bullshit on Snapchat, so he clearly wants to retain possession of her haters.

IMG_0437.PNG

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Kaispiracy Skeptic
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. This dude still gives me seriously bad vibes. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is about him. I think he has done Kailyn a massive favour by bailing out on her. Everything about this guy just screams AVOID to me.

• Agree Agree x 18
    kiwifarms.net