Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher -

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
A few days ago she posted an Instagram story with no makeup on with her hair looking very unkempt and was talking about something along the lines of ''Yes I'm 29 and I've never had a job but they don't hire me because I have no experience''. Something about the lighting in the video made her look exactly like she had down syndrome and she seemed even more childish in her response than usual mentioning the ''40 hour makeup course''. It reminded me so much of born the way (the down syndrome reality show from a few years back) it was just bizarre.

I sometimes scratch my head and wonder why Kailyn doesn't have a social worker involved in her life. She is not that different from those people you know, in many ways she's exactly the same.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
A few days ago she posted an Instagram story with no makeup on with her hair looking very unkempt and was talking about something along the lines of ''Yes I'm 29 and I've never had a job but they don't hire me because I have no experience''. Something about the lighting in the video made her look exactly like she had down syndrome and she seemed even more childish in her response than usual mentioning the ''40 hour makeup course''. It reminded me so much of born the way (the down syndrome reality show from a few years back) it was just bizarre.

I sometimes scratch my head and wonder why Kailyn doesn't have a social worker involved in her life. She is not that different from those people you know, in many ways she's exactly the same.
I think her mother hides that from her, and is embarrassed by her as well.
Which I think is funny, these days some people yap non-stop about their "special" kids. And spend incredible amounts of time finding every freebie they can due to said children.

CrackerBarrel

Keep your stupid comments in your pocket
kiwifarms.net
Which I think is funny, these days some people yap non-stop about their "special" kids. And spend incredible amounts of time finding every freebie they can due to said children.
Usually those types of parents are more hipster OR religious nuts. I think MW is more old school "hide the problem to avoid family shame" type, like they're a wealthy southern dynasty instead of melted mayo water.

Cordial Bastard

kiwifarms.net
So have we got an armchair psychologist diagnosis for the ol' girl? To me, she seems to have a touch of the a_utism, or at least Asperger's. With a healthy dose of learning disability, and arrested development. She's very set in her ways, always says the exact same thing in her intro (then again that's a Youtube thing, but I think she does it regardless), and she doesn't seem to want to learn anything new about makeup application.

It's always the same old 'slather on too much foundation, do that for 10 minutes, then apply garish colours and the same eyeliner style.' Also the same smile!

Does she ever talk about other hobbies? Does she ever talk about movies or TV shows she likes, or discuss things about life in general? Every goddamn video I've watched for about 5 minutes, it's the exact same thing!

"Heyyyy guuuuuyths, I hope you're all having a great day! Today I'm going to show you a new pallid I just got, it has the mosth preddy colors and I am gonna do a cute makeup look!" I also love her intro music, it goes on for far too long, and is too sickly sweet for the ears.

There's hardly been any updates, what's she doing on Snapchat and Instagram lately... who am I kidding, it'd be the same old stuff - longface horsie grin, dead eyes and a new makeup look that clashes with everything in the world.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
So have we got an armchair psychologist diagnosis for the ol' girl? To me, she seems to have a touch of the a_utism, or at least Asperger's. With a healthy dose of learning disability, and arrested development. She's very set in her ways, always says the exact same thing in her intro (then again that's a Youtube thing, but I think she does it regardless), and she doesn't seem to want to learn anything new about makeup application.

It's always the same old 'slather on too much foundation, do that for 10 minutes, then apply garish colours and the same eyeliner style.' Also the same smile!

Does she ever talk about other hobbies? Does she ever talk about movies or TV shows she likes, or discuss things about life in general? Every goddamn video I've watched for about 5 minutes, it's the exact same thing!

"Heyyyy guuuuuyths, I hope you're all having a great day! Today I'm going to show you a new pallid I just got, it has the mosth preddy colors and I am gonna do a cute makeup look!" I also love her intro music, it goes on for far too long, and is too sickly sweet for the ears.

There's hardly been any updates, what's she doing on Snapchat and Instagram lately... who am I kidding, it'd be the same old stuff - longface horsie grin, dead eyes and a new makeup look that clashes with everything in the world.
She has plenty of interests! She likes showing off all the diabetic inducing coffee drinks she gets. She likes playing with Gracie's toys and just recently she has taken an interest in Bella and forcing that miserable animal to be in her Insta stories despite it showing all signs of not wanting to be near her.

Kirk Van Houten

I'm a pretty big wheel down at the Cracker Factory
kiwifarms.net
Does she ever talk about other hobbies? Does she ever talk about movies or TV shows she likes, or discuss things about life in general?

Her hobbies are TV, movies for fourteen year olds, bein' thexy, eatin', preyin' on men, workin' on her fupa tan, and talkin' about how kayoot Gracie's her toys are. If we're lucky (???), the list might include lipthyncing. If we're really lucky, Lisa leaves her alone for a couple of hours and we get a tho grownup houthe tour of her bedroom or she gets on reddit. This is her entire life. (edit: as LoveYouLongTime just said.)

Beyond a diagnosis, the most wrong thing about Kai is that she doesn't think there's anything wrong.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
A 5 year old, after their first day of school, would be more knowledgeable and intelligent than Kailyn. This beast is a complete moron and the horror factor of her being a “mom” makes her, for me at least, one of the biggest heifers that we have the privilege of watching and discussing here on the Farms.

I have said it before, and will say again so it gets embedded in the thoughts of any latecomers to the thread, Chris Chan, the embodiment of slow in the head people and reason why the Farms exists, has more going for him than Kai ever will. Chris drove and spent 4 days away from home just recently, actually went to school and got a degree etc and Kai can’t find her way home if she is taken to the next street over, mispronounces simple words and probably has, at best, maybe a 50 word vocabulary for any words longer than 5 letters (and most of those would be food or makeup related words).

But the fact she is a mother clinches it for me. What other cow is comparable to Kai when it comes to combining the complete lack of intelligence with the fact she is a parent? I know we have a lot of bad and weirdo parents who are subjects of threads on the Farms but even with their horrible ways, I’d be quite surprised if any are even close to the lack of mental aptitude that Kai has shown throughout the years.

Less than 1 month til school starts! Waiting with great anticipation for the shitstorm that should happen. Whatever happens with the schooling issue, whether it be her not being enrolled or her going and the educators and staff realizing this kid is fucked already and intervention (I hope!) occurs, it should be good times!

Last edited:

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Acknowledging it now could get Kailyn out of her hair. There really is no benefit to hiding it now after nearly 30 years.

I also think Kailyn is vaguely aware that she's not like other people her age but doesn't want to lose her false sense of normalcy she's created in her bedroom and online. If she gets a support worker her life could be managed by someone else from eating habits and time management to who she dates - I don't think Kailyn would want that. Especially if they sent her to workshops to build social and employment skills - she would be bitch facing through the entire thing.

AcornsAreForever

What's up, Corgi Butt?
kiwifarms.net
Oh mah gawsh, Kai practicing fellatio on a banana, just like thirsty 13 year olds in junior high, showing off for their friends, how edgy and daring they are. As the kids would say, so much cringe.

At least once a year she has to fellate anything long, edible and cylindrical. Last year it was a popsicle, with her eyes wide, looking more Texas Chainsaw than Debbie Does Dallas. Fucking terrifying. She usually performs after someone says that she probably can't give a decent blow job, or she gets bored and doesn't have any purchases to brag about.

Kai
giving
head.
Yikes.

Like the thought of her giving head is something anyone wants to think about, let alone watch. Funny how she tries so hard to prove how sexy she thinks she is, yet anytime she does, it's visual salt peter for both males and females.

Her mother really should have told her that she's not all there. Then again, Lisa isn't exactly playing with a full deck herself, so she probably thinks Kai is the embodiment of a perfeckly normal 29 year old mother, who just happens to do nothing but lay around demanding that her mother take her picture.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she says she’s going to wear these lace gloves for the rest of her life because she can’t stop biting her nails. She looks like a complete moron as usual. View attachment 884184
It's been a long time since Kai has made me laugh out loud, but this did it. This reminds me of the mitts people put on babies who can't stop scratching their faces up. She should try a bedazzled cone of shame if the gloves don't cut it.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, you'd think she'd go and get some fucking acrylics on if she can't stop biting. Like the real byoody goorooth. Not like she ever does any work so she could get the blingiest, tackiest, ghettofied jewel rhinestone monstrosities and wouldn't have to worry about damaging them.
She used to glue tips on, but I have a feeling she just gnawed those off too. She's like a dog with fleas... she just can't seem to stop chewing on herself.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
On her newest IG stories, she is showing off a pair of...period panties.
Apparently you bleed into the garment, the label claims it will hold up to "two tampons of fluid."
Of all people to try these things out, why does Kailyn have to be one of them?
We know how questionable her hygiene is, and the thought of her (or anyone, really) sitting in a puddle of her blood just makes me shudder.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On her newest IG stories, she is showing off a pair of...period panties.
Apparently you bleed into the garment, the label claims it will hold up to "two tampons of fluid."
Of all people to try these things out, why does Kailyn have to be one of them?
We know how questionable her hygiene is, and the thought of her (or anyone, really) sitting in a puddle of her blood just makes me shudder.
So... they're panties with a cloth pad sewn into them? Why not just buy a pack of washable cloth pads for $10 off Amazon? That seems far less nasty than just free bleeding into a $30 pair of panties.

Ugh. Now I'm picturing Kai throwing her blood soaked panties into the wash with everyone elses clothes.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kai seems to have a thing about period products, remember when she went on and on about her Diva Cup?
I think it makes her feel mature? Like, maybe she thinks normal women just sit around and talk about their periods all the time. But since she doesn't have friends, she's just going to babble forever about her weird underwear to the haters that follow her on IG. Or what's more likely, she has so little going on in her life, getting a pair of panties (Something a normal woman wouldn't even mention) is an event worth talking about for several screens of her IG story.

The Diva Cup was pretty funny. I'd never seen anyone so excited to get their period. YTTs idiot story about how Lisa had to dig a blood filled menstrual cup out of her adult daughters vagina kind of ruined it though. They come up with the dumbest shit.

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
Acknowledging it now could get Kailyn out of her hair. There really is no benefit to hiding it now after nearly 30 years.

I also think Kailyn is vaguely aware that she's not like other people her age but doesn't want to lose her false sense of normalcy she's created in her bedroom and online. If she gets a
Yes but they could send her to makeup course for tards which could be 20% makeup 50% lifeskilks 30% study skills with the goal of :optimistic: of getting them into further study . Plus a how to be a parent course to special kid along with finding some accommodation.

Reactions: Beth

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino