Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher -

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Yes but they could send her to makeup course for tards which could be 20% makeup 50% lifeskilks 30% study skills with the goal of :optimistic: of getting them into further study . Plus a how to be a parent course to special kid along with finding some accommodation.
You might as well put the 30% in study skills since Kai isn't going places.

Reactions: Beth

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
You might as well put the 30% in study skills since Kai isn't going places.
Agreed but would get her out of a house and maybe encourage her to enrol the poor kid in real school. Are their homes for tards with kids? This couple did the rounds on facebook when it was happening who have a kid in Canada who are supported by 24\7 staffing they made headlines(http://www.yummymummyclub.ca/blogs/mummy-buzz/disabled-couple-fights-to-keep-custody-of-baby). So that could work for Kai but then she would make vlogs about evil the staff are

Reactions: Beth

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Agreed but would get her out of a house and maybe encourage her to enrol the poor kid in real school. Are their homes for tards with kids? This couple did the rounds on facebook when it was happening who have a kid in Canada who are supported by 24\7 staffing they made headlines(http://www.yummymummyclub.ca/blogs/mummy-buzz/disabled-couple-fights-to-keep-custody-of-baby). So that could work for Kai but then she would make vlogs about evil the staff are
I feel Matt and his parents would take Gracie in before they let her go to a home with Kailyn.

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
I feel Matt and his parents would take Gracie in
My big question is why haven't they already?

or have they and that's the reason we haven't seen any videos of gracie or is she just trying to keep her channel on the right side of the rules about kids on YouTube I imagine someone(probably her mother) had to explain what they meant im semi surprised we haven't seen a fist pounding video caused by tard rage about them

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Or maybe get the proper medication and see a therapist instead?
Why would she think white lace gloves are going to fix this?

She reminds me of Craftybeautydiva, in that they both talk about their periods and coffee, like they think that's what women talk about all day, and that's their way of feeling like grownups and connecting with other women.

Petronella

kiwifarms.net
My big question is why haven't they already?

or have they and that's the reason we haven't seen any videos of gracie or is she just trying to keep her channel on the right side of the rules about kids on YouTube I imagine someone(probably her mother) had to explain what they meant im semi surprised we haven't seen a fist pounding video caused by tard rage about them
Tbh I feel like they gave up.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Then again, Lisa isn't exactly playing with a full deck herself, so she probably thinks Kai is the embodiment of a perfeckly normal 29 year old mother, who just happens to do nothing but lay around demanding that her mother take her picture.
I'm gonna posit a theory that her mom working with Kai for her "sexy" photos is mom doing her part to help Kai hook someone so mom can pass Kailyn off to him. I recall her mom being supportive (or at least indirectly) of Kai's dates and drives Kai to and from her dates.

On a semi-related note, I miss the hilarity of Kai going to a date, getting insulted by the guy, and still putting out afterwards.

Purpleshells

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna posit a theory that her mom working with Kai for her "sexy" photos is mom doing her part to help Kai hook someone so mom can pass Kailyn off to him. I recall her mom being supportive (or at least indirectly) of Kai's dates and drives Kai to and from her dates.

On a semi-related note, I miss the hilarity of Kai going to a date, getting insulted by the guy, and still putting out afterwards.
I’m hoping she’s going to start dating again. In that Kik group a while back she was talking about some hot 6’5 black guy who she used to date but now he wants her back.

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking the reason she's not showing Gracie is school starts very soon, and they don't plan on enrolling her.
So when people ask how Gracie's first day of school went, or ask about what outfit she wore, Kailyn will fall back on the "safety for my baby!" horseshit she's blabbed about before.

But she could show us the clothes laid out and tell us which school or at least what arena the school is in and the kiwis can dox her or show us and at least one grandparent walking her to school(with or without showing the signage) as this may help with weight loss and Kai getting orientated with the neighbourhood is lives in. If we have Kais dox why would she play the safety games with child school details?

Or just post one of those annoying first day of first grade sign pictures including a blur of some kind if safety is a concern

I'm surprised she tries to play the safety card im sure at some level she's aware that some people are more interested in Gracies wellbeing and development than her shitty makeup

dark_lob1111

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone here remember when Willam the drag queen á la Rupaul's Drag Race roasted Kailyn for his show The Beatdown? I'm sure it was featured here when it happened. If you're up for a little clip here it is. I hope my formatting is ok
full video 6:08, the attachment is the clip

Attachments

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
Given what her face looks like without makeup I can see why she wears it. But doesn't need be her identity as I have said before. Is monetised? And maybe she could use some of that free time to learn how to be a parent/adult

• Optimistic
Reactions: AcornsAreForever

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
A few days ago she posted an Instagram story with no makeup on with her hair looking very unkempt and was talking about something along the lines of ''Yes I'm 29 and I've never had a job but they don't hire me because I have no experience''. Something about the lighting in the video made her look exactly like she had down syndrome and she seemed even more childish in her response than usual mentioning the ''40 hour makeup course''. It reminded me so much of born the way (the down syndrome reality show from a few years back) it was just bizarre.

I sometimes scratch my head and wonder why Kailyn doesn't have a social worker involved in her life. She is not that different from those people you know, in many ways she's exactly the same.
there's an interesting phenomenon with Kai where if she doesn't have makeup on, she visibly looks like a mentally-handicapped person. I mean, she is mentally handicapped, so no big surprise there.

Kirk Van Houten

I'm a pretty big wheel down at the Cracker Factory
kiwifarms.net
there's an interesting phenomenon with Kai where if she doesn't have makeup on, she visibly looks like a mentally-handicapped person. I mean, she is mentally handicapped, so no big surprise there.
A decorated potato is still a potato. Kai washing (er, makeup wipe removing) her face just gives us a better look at our special spud.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling the real reason she’s wearing those lace gloves is because she’s talking to some guy with a lace fetish & wants to appeal to him. https://youtu.be/BGnBvwRcgXk
Yes, why would she need to wear them WHILE she's doing her makeup?
That's not when she picks her nails.
She either wears them for attention, or like you said, has a CPW with a lace fetish on the line.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino