ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We haven’t seen or heard a peep about Matt in nearly a year, right?
You know, you're right. I don't think she ever mentioned Matt or his family during Gracies birthday, did she? I wonder if they told her to shut up about them online. Or if they just weren't allowed to come see her. :(

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
You know, you're right. I don't think she ever mentioned Matt or his family during Gracies birthday, did she? I wonder if they told her to shut up about them online. Or if they just weren't allowed to come see her. :(
There was a rumor going around that if Matt wanted to see Gracie, he had to fork over more money beyond what he had to pay in child support.
I don't know how true that is, but I've known spiteful bitches that have done similar shit.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a rumor going around that if Matt wanted to see Gracie, he had to fork over more money beyond what he had to pay in child support.
I don't know how true that is, but I've known spiteful bitches that have done similar shit.
They need to let the courts know she's doing that, if that's actually happening. Does Matt have any kind of visitation rights? Gracie isn't a fucking goat at a petting zoo the white trash Wilchers can try to charge people to see.

That poor kid. I was really hoping Matts family would try and step in at some point. Maybe once they figure out Gracie probably isn't being sent to school they'll do something :( Matts mom always seemed passive to a fault, and I think Lisa is probably taking as much advantage of that as she can.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
They need to let the courts know she's doing that, if that's actually happening. Does Matt have any kind of visitation rights? Gracie isn't a fucking goat at a petting zoo the white trash Wilchers can try to charge people to see.

That poor kid. I was really hoping Matts family would try and step in at some point. Maybe once they figure out Gracie probably isn't being sent to school they'll do something :( Matts mom always seemed passive to a fault, and I think Lisa is probably taking as much advantage of that as she can.
I'm hoping Matt and his family do something as well, but I'm not holding out much hope.

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
Yes, why would she need to wear them WHILE she's doing her makeup?
That's not when she picks her nails.
She either wears them for attention, or like you said, has a CPW with a lace fetish on the line.

She wore them during one Instagram story and hasn’t since. Just another bright idea she thinks she has until everyone tells her she looks like a moron.

In other news, Gracie and Kailyn play with some sort of doll sticker book. 5 year old Gracie is much more dexterous than 29 year old Kailyn, who “corrects” the placement of the stickers but really just fucks them up.

Gracie
EAD8B8AD-934C-4373-A22F-1F1EFC4BFDE3.png

Kailyns “correction”
CADC03F0-3190-4949-9553-6E5AB0276A71.png

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s almost 30 and her skin is still pimpled like a teenager’s. I know some people have adult acne but by her age they’ve usually found a skin care regimen, diet, and maybe medication combo that keeps it mild, maybe one around period time, not 25.

But she’s still spotted like a 15 year old boy.

Just nightly soap and water and benzoyl peroxide would be a start. But I’m sure she never washes her face and only uses makeup remover wipes. I’m sure she drools all over her pillow and then doesn’t wash her face in the morning. 🤮

I know it’s too much to think she’d see a dermatologist or get facials, that’s stuff grown-ups do. But you think all those zits would be painful and she’d want to fix it.

When she’s 45 and maybe it settles down on its own, she skin is going to look like a gravel road.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
She’s almost 30 and her skin is still pimpled like a teenager’s. I know some people have adult acne but by her age they’ve usually found a skin care regimen, diet, and maybe medication combo that keeps it mild, maybe one around period time, not 25.

But she’s still spotted like a 15 year old boy.

Just nightly soap and water and benzoyl peroxide would be a start. But I’m sure she never washes her face and only uses makeup remover wipes. I’m sure she drools all over her pillow and then doesn’t wash her face in the morning. 🤮

I know it’s too much to think she’d see a dermatologist or get facials, that’s stuff grown-ups do. But you think all those zits would be painful and she’d want to fix it.

When she’s 45 and maybe it settles down on its own, she skin is going to look like a gravel road.
Not to mention she uses Retin-A, yet still goes out in the sun.
I've used it before, and that's the one thing the doctor stressed, don't try to tan and wear sunscreen.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She uses Retin A? I did not know that. The doctor was right, it makes your skin so thin that it’ll rip right off if you use near your eyes then wax. They ask that question at the Benefit brow bar and won’t do it if you use it. Tanning like she does is going to cause more damage, and sun damage is what Retin A can fix. I can’t believe her skin looks like that on it.

She may have a prescription but I wonder if she uses it regularly? It’s not something you start and stop.