Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher -

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan therapist
kiwifarms.net
So she says she’s going to wear these lace gloves for the rest of her life because she can’t stop biting her nails. She looks like a complete moron as usual. View attachment 884184
I love the gloves she's wearing, my friend and I both decided that its giving her a dainty 300 pound golden aged harlot type of look. Duchess of chicken fingers and ranch dressing.

Edit:Kate Middleton who?

Last edited:

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
Re gloves pick a colour that's not going to get dirty fast if you wear while doing messy tasks ffs

And no you don't really want to get involved with a man off the net if you get lost in your neighbourhood as I can't see someone who has that level of iq being a good judge of charther. But as you see from typing im not much better

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Re gloves pick a colour that's not going to get dirty fast if you wear while doing messy tasks ffs

And no you don't really want to get involved with a man off the net if you get lost in your neighbourhood as I can't see someone who has that level of iq being a good judge of charther. But as you see from typing im not much better
She never had good judge of character. She's been e-thotting on the Internet since the days of old and her nudes can be easily found.
I've never met a man with a 'lace fetish'... but you'd think they'd be interested in sexy, high quality lace undies or bras or something. Not scratchy, cheap, filthy white gloves on a mouth breathing gorillas paws.
I'm going to put my chips on the former and not the latter. No one wants to get a handjob from a gorilla that could rip your cock off.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
My big question is why haven't they already?

We haven’t seen or heard a peep about Matt in nearly a year, right?

there's an interesting phenomenon with Kai where if she doesn't have makeup on, she visibly looks like a mentally-handicapped person.
That has always been my theory on why Lisa got Kai into hair and makeup.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We haven’t seen or heard a peep about Matt in nearly a year, right?
You know, you're right. I don't think she ever mentioned Matt or his family during Gracies birthday, did she? I wonder if they told her to shut up about them online. Or if they just weren't allowed to come see her. :(

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
You know, you're right. I don't think she ever mentioned Matt or his family during Gracies birthday, did she? I wonder if they told her to shut up about them online. Or if they just weren't allowed to come see her. :(
There was a rumor going around that if Matt wanted to see Gracie, he had to fork over more money beyond what he had to pay in child support.
I don't know how true that is, but I've known spiteful bitches that have done similar shit.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a rumor going around that if Matt wanted to see Gracie, he had to fork over more money beyond what he had to pay in child support.
I don't know how true that is, but I've known spiteful bitches that have done similar shit.
They need to let the courts know she's doing that, if that's actually happening. Does Matt have any kind of visitation rights? Gracie isn't a fucking goat at a petting zoo the white trash Wilchers can try to charge people to see.

That poor kid. I was really hoping Matts family would try and step in at some point. Maybe once they figure out Gracie probably isn't being sent to school they'll do something :( Matts mom always seemed passive to a fault, and I think Lisa is probably taking as much advantage of that as she can.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
They need to let the courts know she's doing that, if that's actually happening. Does Matt have any kind of visitation rights? Gracie isn't a fucking goat at a petting zoo the white trash Wilchers can try to charge people to see.

That poor kid. I was really hoping Matts family would try and step in at some point. Maybe once they figure out Gracie probably isn't being sent to school they'll do something :( Matts mom always seemed passive to a fault, and I think Lisa is probably taking as much advantage of that as she can.
I'm hoping Matt and his family do something as well, but I'm not holding out much hope.

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
Yes, why would she need to wear them WHILE she's doing her makeup?
That's not when she picks her nails.
She either wears them for attention, or like you said, has a CPW with a lace fetish on the line.
She wore them during one Instagram story and hasn’t since. Just another bright idea she thinks she has until everyone tells her she looks like a moron.

In other news, Gracie and Kailyn play with some sort of doll sticker book. 5 year old Gracie is much more dexterous than 29 year old Kailyn, who “corrects” the placement of the stickers but really just fucks them up.

Gracie
EAD8B8AD-934C-4373-A22F-1F1EFC4BFDE3.png

Kailyns “correction”
CADC03F0-3190-4949-9553-6E5AB0276A71.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino