Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher -

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s almost 30 and her skin is still pimpled like a teenager’s. I know some people have adult acne but by her age they’ve usually found a skin care regimen, diet, and maybe medication combo that keeps it mild, maybe one around period time, not 25.

But she’s still spotted like a 15 year old boy.

Just nightly soap and water and benzoyl peroxide would be a start. But I’m sure she never washes her face and only uses makeup remover wipes. I’m sure she drools all over her pillow and then doesn’t wash her face in the morning. 🤮

I know it’s too much to think she’d see a dermatologist or get facials, that’s stuff grown-ups do. But you think all those zits would be painful and she’d want to fix it.

When she’s 45 and maybe it settles down on its own, she skin is going to look like a gravel road.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
She’s almost 30 and her skin is still pimpled like a teenager’s. I know some people have adult acne but by her age they’ve usually found a skin care regimen, diet, and maybe medication combo that keeps it mild, maybe one around period time, not 25.

Just nightly soap and water and benzoyl peroxide would be a start. But I’m sure she never washes her face and only uses makeup remover wipes. I’m sure she drools all over her pillow and then doesn’t wash her face in the morning. 🤮

I know it’s too much to think she’d see a dermatologist or get facials, that’s stuff grown-ups do. But you think all those zits would be painful and she’d want to fix it.

When she’s 45 and maybe it settles down on its own, she skin is going to look like a gravel road.
Not to mention she uses Retin-A, yet still goes out in the sun.
I've used it before, and that's the one thing the doctor stressed, don't try to tan and wear sunscreen.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She uses Retin A? I did not know that. The doctor was right, it makes your skin so thin that it’ll rip right off if you use near your eyes then wax. They ask that question at the Benefit brow bar and won’t do it if you use it. Tanning like she does is going to cause more damage, and sun damage is what Retin A can fix. I can’t believe her skin looks like that on it.

She may have a prescription but I wonder if she uses it regularly? It’s not something you start and stop.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Would this explain why her face and neck is insanely pale compared to her beef jerky ham body?
I think it's because she cakes on the makeup to lay out in the sun.
If her foundation has sunscreen, that helps somewhat.
If she was to wash her face, lay off the Retin-A, and get a touch of sun, that would do wonders for clearing up her acne. But she'd rather look for an easy way out.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net

Ok, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thinks her skin is really gross for her age. Her diet has to factor into this heavily. Maybe she has PCOS, too. Still, I know plenty of women this age with PCOS who stopped having acne this bad after 23-25. Also, I only know one fat person with PCOS, and her "vegetarian" diet of cheese and potatoes and vegetarian dump dinners is 100% to blame there.

Reactions: Bunny at Law

Meowzers

AC: :33 < you GOTTA be kitten me
kiwifarms.net
get this bitch on accutane. i'd love to see her vlogging about it because i'm sure it'd be the only interesting thing going on in her life

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think it's because she cakes on the makeup to lay out in the sun.
If her foundation has sunscreen, that helps somewhat.
If she was to wash her face, lay off the Retin-A, and get a touch of sun, that would do wonders for clearing up her acne. But she'd rather look for an easy way out.
I used Retin A when I was a teenager getting my first blemishes. That shit is no joke, but it fixed me up quickly. I only used it for like 6 months and haven’t had skin problems since. Why would she be using it after all this time when it clearly does nothing for her skin??

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net

She has endocrine abnormalities. It's fairly obvious. She gains all her weight in her abdomen like a classic PCOS woman too.

AcornsAreForever

What's up, Corgi Butt?
kiwifarms.net
If she washed with actual water, and practiced regular hygiene, her acne would probably clear up. The acne is only one of her skin issues. Anyone who has seen her multitude of fupa pix, knows, she gets boils, carbuncles, and angry looking pustules, on her fupa, gut, vag, thighs and butt and has a bunch of old scars from other outbreaks. Now granted, it could be because she's morbidly obese and wears too tight of clothing, but she used to whine about her boils even when she was thinner. She's just gross and the poor hygiene does nothing to help her issues. Better to use a bunch of so-called cleansing pads, slap acne medication on and slather herself with medicated cream, rather than actually, oh I dunno, shower everyday with soap and water and have a decent skincare routine that includes water.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
If she washed with actual water, and practiced regular hygiene, her acne would probably clear up. The acne is only one of her skin issues. Anyone who has seen her multitude of fupa pix, knows, she gets boils, carbuncles, and angry looking pustules, on her fupa, gut, vag, thighs and butt and has a bunch of old scars from other outbreaks. Now granted, it could be because she's morbidly obese and wears too tight of clothing, but she used to whine about her boils even when she was thinner. She's just gross and the poor hygiene does nothing to help her issues. Better to use a bunch of so-called cleansing pads, slap acne medication on and slather herself with medicated cream, rather than actually, oh I dunno, shower everyday with soap and water and have a decent skincare routine that includes water.
I really think that's from shaving incorrectly down there and elsewhere that's given her an infection in her hair follicles and razor burn. Kailyn would be the one to dry shave. Those areas should be waxed or given sessions of laser hair removal since our girl is ultra hairy. But the laser is well out of her price range. Yeah her hygiene sucks but most of those old scars and infections are from shaving. She used to post close ups of her her legs on her instagram and everyone noticed the razor burn on her calves. It's unlikely she even uses moisturizer.

Last edited:

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used Retin A when I was a teenager getting my first blemishes. That shit is no joke, but it fixed me up quickly. I only used it for like 6 months and haven’t had skin problems since. Why would she be using it after all this time when it clearly does nothing for her skin??
She has a weird habit of getting on things when they're trendy and... just staying there. I think it's the same reason she's been doing the same makeup styles for years, and why she still tries to dress like she's 16. She can't seem to wrap her mind around the fact trends change and mature, and she's dating herself horribly by sticking with whatever her lizard brain latched onto years ago. I think she decided Retin A works and that's what she uses... even if it doesn't actually work.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
She has a weird habit of getting on things when they're trendy and... just staying there. I think it's the same reason she's been doing the same makeup styles for years, and why she still tries to dress like she's 16. She can't seem to wrap her mind around the fact trends change and mature, and she's dating herself horribly by sticking with whatever her lizard brain latched onto years ago. I think she decided Retin A works and that's what she uses... even if it doesn't actually work.
She lives in the middle of bumshit nowhere, Maryland. It's still 1999 there.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She lives in the middle of bumshit nowhere, Maryland. It's still 1999 there.
Yeah, but she spends all day on IG and YT. She's not in a bubble in the middle of Maryland, she's exposed to the world through the internet. Hell, I'd say where she lives barely even matters since the only time she leaves her house is to go to Walmart every few weeks, or for her birthday trip to the 'good mall'.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but she spends all day on IG and YT. She's not in a bubble in the middle of Maryland, she's exposed to the world through the internet. Hell, I'd say where she lives barely even matters since the only time she leaves her house is to go to Walmart every few weeks, or for her birthday trip to the 'good mall'.
She lives closer to some large cities than I do.
Fuck, if I lived that close to NYC, I'd be there at least once a month.
All we have is the city that you leave your shit in, instead of your heart.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino