Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher -

AcornsAreForever

What's up, Corgi Butt?
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I don't know about that, she's pretty close to some major metropolitan areas.
I think she likes what she does and refuses to change. Not having even ONE good friend, along with her defective mother has made her the stunted shut-in she is today.
She's never gone and will never go to those places. She's talked about wanting to go to IMATS NY for years, it'll never happen, nor will going to D.C.

She knows absolutely nothing about history, current events, not even what's new in the fashion world, even though she claims to love it so much, she doesn't care about new trends in makeup. Ask her about Fashion Week, she has no idea what that is.

Even with the internet, her tiny world is limited. Unless it's about Kai, she simply doesn't care.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Even with the internet, her tiny world is limited.
She posted many Insta stories yesterday of her flipping through her CD and DVD collection. Most of them were music and movies you'd expect teenagers to watch. All of them were definitely from late 90's to early 2000's. It's like Kai's mind is perpetually stuck in that time period. I imagine it's because it was a time period she didn't have a child and actually had friends.

ETA this fucking outfit she's showing off

2019_08_14_03_11_54.jpg

Last edited:

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
She posted many Insta stories yesterday of her flipping through her CD and DVD collection. Most of them were music and movies you'd expect teenagers to watch. All of them were definitely from late 90's to early 2000's. It's like Kai's mind is perpetually stuck in that time period. I imagine it's because it was a time period she didn't have a child and actually had friends.

View attachment 890719
Looks ridiculous without white lace gloves. What the hell is she thinking.

AcornsAreForever

What's up, Corgi Butt?
kiwifarms.net
That outfit is fucking hideous.

Two ton Tilly just doesn't get it that just because it looked cute on the 5'11, 110 lb models or the 5'6 85 lb Asian models on Amazon, doesn't mean that it'll look cute on 5'3, 340 pound Kai. And just because she likes something, doesn't mean it'll look good or that just because she can, it doesn't mean she should.

I'd bet that Lisa trolls her prized pig, and tells her how beautiful she looks, and what great style she has, but reminds her in a backhanded way, that maybe she should drop a few pounds, which Kai takes as a signal to wolf down two weeks worth of candy, cakes and sugar coffees.

This bitch, she's constantly buying herself ugly clothing and massive amounts of makeup, while poor Gracie's swimming in cheaply made clothing, that's better suited for a 10 year old, and playing with her fatass sister-mawm's old toys. And as far as we know, Lisa never does a damned thing, sans buying the already cheap, clearance bin clothing from Pakistan, and making Michael haul more of Kai's crap out of the attic.

Speaking of her latest slew of ugly outfits (back to school shopping for mawm, no doubt!), I stole this from YTT. Just a busy mawm bein' busy!

Adultin' Kai Style

Last edited:

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net

Two ton Tilly just doesn't get it that just because it looked cute on the 5'11, 110 models or the 5'6 85 pound Asian models on Amazon, doesn't mean that it'll look cute on 5'3, 340 pound Kai. And just because she likes something, doesn't mean it'll look good or that just because she can, it doesn't mean she should.

I'd bet that Lisa trolls her prized pig, and tells her how beautiful she looks, and what great style she has, but reminds her in a backhanded way, that maybe she should drop a few pounds, which Kai takes as a signal to wolf down two weeks worth of candy, cakes and sugar coffees.

This bitch, she's constantly buying herself ugly clothing and massive amounts of makeup, while poor Gracie's swimming in cheaply made clothing, that's better suited for a 10 year old, and playing with her fatass sister-mawm's old toys. And as far as we know, Lisa never does a damned thing, sans buying the already cheap, clearance bin clothing from Pakistan, and making Michael haul more of Kai's crap out of the attic.

Speaking of her latest slew of ugly outfits (back to school shopping for mawm, no doubt!), I stole this from YTT. Just a busy mawm bein' busy!

Adultin' Kai Style
God...she looks like a damn peabrain in that video.
Apparently, Gracie is the person filming her.

• Feels
Reactions: AcornsAreForever

Petronella

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 890719
She's obsessed with the early/mid 2000s because she believes that's when her life was at its best.
She was still thin and tbh had a fairly cute figure as a teen/young adult. Beauty Gurus were still kind of a new thing, so no one cared if her videos were low-effort, because everyone's were. She had a boyfriend who drove her around, had sex with her, bought her presents, and took her out to parties. Her family wasn't as broke as they are now, so they could afford to buy her all the makeup/perfume/clothes/jewelry she wanted. No one on the Internet made her chest feel heavy with questions about finding work or getting an apartment. Best of all, no kid to inconvenience her or take away her spotlight.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net

Two ton Tilly just doesn't get it that just because it looked cute on the 5'11, 110 models or the 5'6 85 pound Asian models on Amazon, doesn't mean that it'll look cute on 5'3, 340 pound Kai. And just because she likes something, doesn't mean it'll look good or that just because she can, it doesn't mean she should.

Adultin' Kai Style
Good lord, that outfit in the video. Right out of 2007.

And even in 2007, those outfits only looked cute on thin women in their early 20s at most.

AcornsAreForever

What's up, Corgi Butt?
kiwifarms.net
God...she looks like a damn peabrain in that video.
Apparently, Gracie is the person filming her.
I'd heard that, too, about Gracie. I wouldn't doubt it. It would be just like her to make Gracie film her. God forbid, Gracie forgets that it's Kai's world and all are just there to serve her. If Gracie turns out to be normal and has any awareness whatsoever, she's going to be a member of every "raised by narcissists" forum on the internet.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
I remember that back when Kai was pregnant, most everyone assumed that if she had a girl, she'd end up going full Toddlers & Tiaras and become obsessed with turning Gracie into a living doll/prostitot.

Instead, she ignored the fuck out of her once the novelty wore off, and so what's Gracie's real purpose in life?

A tripod.

AcornsAreForever

What's up, Corgi Butt?
kiwifarms.net
I remember that back when Kai was pregnant, most everyone assumed that if she had a girl, she'd end up going full Toddlers & Tiaras and become obsessed with turning Gracie into a living doll/prostitot.

Instead, she ignored the fuck out of her once the novelty wore off, and so what's Gracie's real purpose in life?

A tripod.
I remember that. And on the flipside, if she'd had a boy, she'd be an emotionally incestuous Mother-wife/Smother type, and expect him to take care of her forever and later, guilt the hell out of him for daring to have a life and not making Mommy the center of his world. (:_(

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we call all agree this girl has a super low IQ, whether diagnosed with a condition or not. It happens. A difficult birth, a cord wrapped around the neck just a second too long, oxygen goes missing briefly, IQ points are lost, and a Kai is born.

Sadly, she’s not only stupid, but ugly, which could be totally unrelated. For a while there she was so ugly she was hard to look at and I wonder if that didn’t play a role in the start of her isolation.

Her IQ may be in the 70s-80. Not enough to find her way home from a block away, not enough to have have any real abilities, yet not low enough to be drooling and needing to hold hands to walk.

And then she’s born to Lisa, and who knows what her motivations are, but she gets her kid no help to be independent, learn as much as she can, or even do a menial job -which Kai could do. I don’t know if Lisa hated looking at her, or is stupid herself, or overprotective, but she taught Kai nothing. Not to ride a bus, fold laundry, dust, wrap a gift, wash your face, shave your legs. But if Kai really wants to learn she can do the minimum, as her makeup shows us.

So you have this triad of problems: born dumb, born ugly, nobody helps you grow,
And that’s Kai. She’s a 11 year old girl at best and that’s where any growth stopped. Mean, dumb, boy-crazy,, no mothering ability, won’t do anything she doesn’t want. Nobody has ever said “you are too old and fat for that”

She’s always been ugly but now she’s ugly and fat and has nothing to offer a man: she’s not even nice. Her mother has done stuff for her instead of teaching her to do it herself, so she can’t work, cant bathe herself, can’t clean, can’t really take care of a kid and just a guess, can’t even fuck. No man will want her.

Nobody stepped up.

So far, aside from the speech impediment, Gracie seems normal, and she’s cute. Hopefully, she’ll go to school because that’s the only way she gets away from a houseful of uncaring Speds. She can at least be invited over to a friends house and see what a normal family is. Go on field trips, expand her mind. When she’s older, stuff like that will sink in and she’ll understand there is a world outside the Wilcher’s grey gardens. But she has to go to school!

MicrowavedApple

kiwifarms.net
And then she’s born to Lisa, and who knows what her motivations are, but she gets her kid no help to be independent, learn as much as she can, or even do a menial job -which Kai could do. I don’t know if Lisa hated looking at her, or is stupid herself, or overprotective, but she taught Kai nothing. Not to ride a bus, fold laundry, dust, wrap a gift, wash your face, shave your legs. But if Kai really wants to learn she can do the minimum, as her makeup shows us.
Initially I bought into the theory that Lisa was a helicopter parent on steroids, but now I lean towards she's just almost as lazy as her daughter. It can't be underscored enough just how naturally unmotivated Kai is, so to get her to do anything - wash a dish, make her bed, brush her teeth - was probably a giant battle she got sick of having to fight. She likely did the majority of the Sunflower academy workbooks not to make life easier for Kai, but for Lisa herself.

Trombonista

I BROUGHT SO MANY BULLETS!!!!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Initially I bought into the theory that Lisa was a helicopter parent on steroids, but now I lean towards she's just almost as lazy as her daughter. It can't be underscored enough just how naturally unmotivated Kai is, so to get her to do anything - wash a dish, make her bed, brush her teeth - was probably a giant battle she got sick of having to fight. She likely did the majority of the Sunflower academy workbooks not to make life easier for Kai, but for Lisa herself.
And now she's apparently too lazy to toilet train Gracie. Even she has to know Kai isn't gonna deal with that shit.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I think we call all agree this girl has a super low IQ, whether diagnosed with a condition or not. It happens. A difficult birth, a cord wrapped around the neck just a second too long, oxygen goes missing briefly, IQ points are lost, and a Kai is born.

Sadly, she’s not only stupid, but ugly, which could be totally unrelated. For a while there she was so ugly she was hard to look at and I wonder if that didn’t play a role in the start of her isolation.

Her IQ may be in the 70s-80. Not enough to find her way home from a block away, not enough to have have any real abilities, yet not low enough to be drooling and needing to hold hands to walk.

So you have this triad of problems: born dumb, born ugly, nobody helps you grow,
And that’s Kai. She’s a 11 year old girl at best and that’s where any growth stopped. Mean, dumb, boy-crazy,, no mothering ability, won’t do anything she doesn’t want. Nobody has ever said “you are too old and fat for that”

She’s always been ugly but now she’s ugly and fat and has nothing to offer a man: she’s not even nice. Her mother has done stuff for her instead of teaching her to do it herself, so she can’t work, cant bathe herself, can’t clean, can’t really take care of a kid and just a guess, can’t even fuck. No man will want her.

Nobody stepped up.

So far, aside from the speech impediment, Gracie seems normal, and she’s cute. Hopefully, she’ll go to school because that’s the only way she gets away from a houseful of uncaring Speds. She can at least be invited over to a friends house and see what a normal family is. Go on field trips, expand her mind. When she’s older, stuff like that will sink in and she’ll understand there is a world outside the Wilcher’s grey gardens. But she has to go to school!
An I.Q in the 80's is not considered exceptional and the 70's is what's called ''borderline''. Even the highest functioning Down's people don't have a score that high. When it comes to M.R most people have no idea how low it can go as far as scores.

Mild: 50 to 70
Moderate : 35 to 49

So where does Kai actually fall? if you read the behavioral characteristics of ''mild'' it sadly sounds much higher functioning than Kailyn as most have passable life skills.

But there is the possibility of Kailyn's adaptive functioning being impaired for other reasons than just a mental disability. Isn't she heavily medicated? YTT reported her to be on 4 different psychiatric medications.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
An I.Q in the 80's is not considered exceptional and the 70's is what's called ''borderline''. Even the highest functioning Down's people don't have a score that high. When it comes to M.R most people have no idea how low it can go as far as scores.

Mild: 50 to 70
Moderate : 35 to 49

So where does Kai actually fall? if you read the behavioral characteristics of ''mild'' it sadly sounds much higher functioning than Kailyn as most have passable life skills.

But there is the possibility of Kailyn's adaptive functioning being impaired for other reasons than just a mental disability. Isn't she heavily medicated? YTT reported her to be on 4 different psychiatric medications.
IIRC, she's been taking 10 mg of Zoloft for the past few years.
I think she takes some sort of benzodiazepines, she looks dopey as hell in some of her videos and IG stories.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
IIRC, she's been taking 10 mg of Zoloft for the past few years.
I think she takes some sort of benzodiazepines, she looks dopey as hell in some of her videos and IG stories.
I wonder if Mama Wilcher has to roll it up in some cheese to get Kai to take her meds. She seems like the type to pound her meaty fists and refuse pills because they're "yucky."

AcornsAreForever

What's up, Corgi Butt?
kiwifarms.net
YTT is NUTS!! They always convolute shit. I think it was Madd who was on 4 different psyche meds. Kai thinks she's perfect, so she'd never claim to be on heavy duty meds, even for attention.

In Wilcherville, mental illness is still a scarlet letter topic and is something only poor people get. Upper class people and famous Youtubers get anxiety, which she says is not a mental illness. :cryblood:

She's admitted that she's on 10 mg of Zoloft for her so-called "anxiety". But says it's a teeny bit because she "doesn't need that much". She only started claiming anxiety, after it became the disease de jour for Youtubers.
She has said that her 'ziatee' isn't bad enough for benzos, and if she was taking them, she'd make sure everyone knew and would brag to the high heavens and m.ilk it every chance she got.

I think she's a secret lush, at least that's my theory.

Her IG stories in the afternoon, especially in the last year or so, are more slurred, silly and incoherant, and it's more of a drunk incoherancy than a benzo incoherancy, if that makes sense.

Kaigents and former friends of hers (non-Kaigents) have posted convos showing where she hounded them to send her vodka and fruity malt liquor shit, she told them what kind, how big and how to wrap them, so her mom, who despises drinking and who Kai constantly rebels against, wouldn't find out. She'd also asked if the websites that sell/send alcohol, labeled the boxes or not. She kept whining until they agreed.

She claims to hate alcohol and "never ever drinks", yet anytime she cons someone into taking her out, she orders a floofy cocktail and lets everyone know that it's a "real" one and not alcohol-free.

She's slow and dimwitted as all hell, but I think even she knows that her life is one big fail, so drinking is how she copes. Plus it makes her feel "like a grown up".

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino