Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what would happen if someone (not me) was to send a mommy and me makeup kit/activity

While her quietness is weird it’s also the middle month maybe she’s run out of money (partly because I suspect Lisa makes her pay for Gracie diapers)
Yeah you'd really troll the shit out of her by sending her stuff, re.tard

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Browsing through thequeenofblending's instagram today and seeing her daughter grown up made me think of Gracie.

The Queen of blending (Lauren) was a big youtube train wreck and makeup hoarder back years ago with a following on online trash talk sites. This woman was in her mid 20's living with her parents and with a daughter who some speculated was a bit delayed and who she largely ignored. Lauren also had her scandals. Flash forward to this year and her daughter is now 17 and seems normal, albeit overweight. Also she is not the least bit interested in clown makeup unlike her mother.

Seeing this gave me a bit of hope. That a kid can still turn out normal even with a neglectful and self obsessed mother.

Sparklepants

Concerningly greasy
kiwifarms.net
Browsing through thequeenofblending's instagram today and seeing her daughter grown up made me think of Gracie.

The Queen of blending (Lauren) was a big youtube train wreck and makeup hoarder back years ago with a following on online trash talk sites. This woman was in her mid 20's living with her parents and with a daughter who some speculated was a bit delayed and who she largely ignored. Lauren also had her scandals. Flash forward to this year and her daughter is now 17 and seems normal, albeit overweight. Also she is not the least bit interested in clown makeup unlike her mother.

Seeing this gave me a bit of hope. That a kid can still turn out normal even with a neglectful and self obsessed mother.
QoB also pulled her shit together, stopped being a YouTube MUA, went to college, found a new man, had a second baby and got married. Kailyn hasn’t moved past being a terrible YouTube guru.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
[Q
There were

What the fuck is this? This looks like something a 20 year old would wear to a campus Halloween party to look sexy. Kailyn is right out of her head if she thinks she can pull this off.
I kept expecting it to rip while she was dancing around. It's too damn small, you can see it pulling everywhere.
And delusional as always, Kailyn insists it fits her.

Petronella

kiwifarms.net
This would maybe (emphasis maybe) be a cute costume if Kai were going to a party or something, but she's just going to wear it to sit around the house and take selfies. I'd be surprised if she actually took Gracie trick or treating.

On the plus side though, we might get some clips of Kai doing dumb shit if PW and MW take Gracie out, tho that's good.

Reactions: AcornsAreForever

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino