Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
His Facebook seems to be pretty boring -- but I thought it was interesting it was full of "romance" memes. Which made me wonder if he was some sort of nice guy/incel. I can't really get a read though.

His relationship with Kai is Facebook official though! His friends seem to think she's cute. Suffice it to say they haven't looked into Kai.
If they think she's cute it means one of two things:

A) they are bring nice.

Or

B) they live in an area where people are so fucking hideous that someone like kai looks pretty standing next to them. (Which is an impressive feat since Kai is one of the fugliest people I have seen, and I've seen fugly)

Madolche

unlimited
kiwifarms.net
She lives in Bowie, so the SMIB is very much alive in her. A lot of the good looking people in MD are usually on the coast (sans Ocean city) and near the big hub, Annapolis. Baltimore has a lot of minorities and rich hipster millenials going to MICA whose idea of alternative fashion is to be grungy which translates to never brushing ones teeth and wearing odd 90's baby doll tees.

Anyway, Kai stated that she and her new beau talked a month before getting together and 'got to know one another' rather well. I'm just wondering what the fuck Kai told this guy to reel him in. I'm trying to be optimistic and hope that any guy his age would want their SO to be somewhat self supportive. I know people fall on hard times but if I was his age I'd side eye anyone who still lived with their parents at age ~30 unless it was a true family health emergency. What, did she giggle-exhale that she had no job and the sound she made just swooned him? She has literally nothing going for her, no car, no job, no money, and no place of her own. Everything points to the dude being very desperate and latching onto anything Kai gives. Which would be maybe a similar taste in music, or food, or her owning a vagina.

All three are basically the foundation of any relationship according to Kai.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she spun him a yarn about being a poor single mom and that Gauc's dad never visits. She HAS to stay at home and raise Gauc, so she can't get a car or a job! blah blah
He'll figure it out eventually. Also to get a tugboat every month I have heard that sometimes a person can't marry or they lose their disability support. This might not be true since she did end up marrying Matt years ago.

Can anyone who knows ''the system'' confirm? this could actually be the biggest and best hurdle to Kai getting married again.

Reactions: Bunny at Law

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'll figure it out eventually. Also to get a tugboat every month I have heard that sometimes a person can't marry or they lose their disability support. This might not be true since she did end up marrying Matt years ago.

Can anyone who knows ''the system'' confirm? this could actually be the biggest and best hurdle to Kai getting married again.
SSI (which she would collect since she never worked) is affected by your partners income and their assumed contribution to your life. I don't think Matt was working when she married him (Maybe he was still at Walmart? I'm not sure) and they never lived together so it wouldn't have affected her tugboat. I believe anyway. SSDI isn't affected by shit. You can win a million dollars or marry Bill Gates and you're still going to get your $800 a month. People on SSI get super pissed about this.

Last edited:

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net

I know someone on disability that is married, but she didn't change her name or tell anyone she got married so she could keep getting checks (horrible plan, she'll eventually get caught and have to pay all that money back, and her husband makes over 6 figures but is so piss poor at money management that they'd go broke without her checks), so yeah, checks out.

Petronella

full blown altistic
kiwifarms.net
She probably told him that YouTube is her job, maybe he thinks she has money just like other youtubers.
This is pretty likely. It's what she told Matt when they first got together, I vaguely remember him bragging about how he was dating a famous Youtube star.

I haven't seen anything on Jeff's social media showing him with his kid(s) despite him talking about being a single father. My money's on him being one of those trashy guys who doesn't make an effort to see his kids then whines how his baby mama "keeps them from him." If so he'll get along well with Kailyn and her neglect of Gracie.

Also, did some Facebook digging (as you do) and found that Jeff is friends with that redheaded girl from the Irish pub (the girl who went as a ringmaster to the Halloween party) so that's most likely how he met Kai. They probably met at one of the events at the bar, or she maybe introduced them.

AcornsAreForever

Leg humpers unite!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SSI (which she would collect since she never worked) is affected by your partners income and their assumed contribution to your life. I don't think Matt was working when she married him (Maybe he was still at Walmart? I'm not sure) and they never lived together so it wouldn't have affected her tugboat. I believe anyway. SSDI isn't affected by shit. You can win a million dollars or marry Bill Gates and you're still going to get your $800 a month. People on SSI get super pissed about this.
She's on SSI. SSDI is the Social Security for people who worked and paid into the system. When a person collects SSDI, their spouse's income isn't counted, since it's based off of how much FICA was paid by the person needing SSDI (Social Security for the working person), it's SSI (aka low income /indigent welfare social security) that limits how much a person's spouse can make and it limits how much extra income/monetary gifts a recipient can receive. They used to not count the spouse's income in SSI cases, until they realized that there was an abundance of fraud being committed.

The standard base rate for SSI recipients is $771. A person will get more if they're married, although the spouses income may or may not be considered. Any countable income over the first $20, is deducted. By law, she's supposed to report her YT earnings as income and since it fluctuates, SSA will deduct an average amount, as long as it's over $20. She probably gets $750 +/-, every third Wednesday of each month. In addition to the SSI, she is also getting food stamps and is on Medicaid. As for the food stamps, she gets roughly $200+/- per month. (fun fact: when she proudly told one of the Kaigents that she gets food stamps, and was actually bragging about it. She also said that her mother did some of the shopping with them)

She (under her mother's tutalege) is sponging SSI, Food Stamps, and Medicaid from the State, yet she claims to have at least 4 credit cards and still spends a couple of handfuls of money each week (or at least until her tugboat runs out) on absolute junk solely for her. She doesn't use the money to support her daughter, doesn't help out with bills, doesn't pay any rent whatsoever and every once in a while, shamelessly begs for supplemental donations from her internet "friends", and she makes a few bucks from her YT Channel, All of which counts as income that Kai ( via Lisa) is supposed to report, so that they can deduct it from her stipend.

For all Kailyn's hoi polloi behaviour and acting like her shit doesn't stink, she's no better than the welfare moms that she and Lisa, no doubt, look down upon.

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
She's on SSI. SSDI is the Social Security for people who worked and paid into the system. When a person collects SSDI, their spouse's income isn't counted, since it's based off of how much FICA was paid by the person needing SSDI (Social Security for the working person), it's SSI (aka low income /indigent welfare social security) that limits how much a person's spouse can make and it limits how much extra income/monetary gifts a recipient can receive. They used to not count the spouse's income in SSI cases, until they realized that there was an abundance of fraud being committed.

The standard base rate for SSI recipients is $771. A person will get more if they're married, although the spouses income may or may not be considered. Any countable income over the first $20, is deducted. By law, she's supposed to report her YT earnings as income and since it fluctuates, SSA will deduct an average amount, as long as it's over $20. She probably gets $750 +/-, every third Wednesday of each month. In addition to the SSI, she is also getting food stamps and is on Medicaid. As for the food stamps, she gets roughly $200+/- per month. (fun fact: when she proudly told one of the Kaigents that she gets food stamps, and was actually bragging about it. She also said that her mother did some of the shopping with them)

She (under her mother's tutalege) is sponging SSI, Food Stamps, and Medicaid from the State, yet she claims to have at least 4 credit cards and still spends a couple of handfuls of money each week (or at least until her tugboat runs out) on absolute junk solely for her. She doesn't use the money to support her daughter, doesn't help out with bills, doesn't pay any rent whatsoever and every once in a while, shamelessly begs for supplemental donations from her internet "friends", and she makes a few bucks from her YT Channel, All of which counts as income that Kai ( via Lisa) is supposed to report, so that they can deduct it from her stipend.

For all Kailyn's hoi polloi behaviour and acting like her shit doesn't stink, she's no better than the welfare moms that she and Lisa, no doubt, look down upon.
Think there may be a chance the gubumint is gonna go after kai when they find out she isn't using it correctly or see how none of her tard bux is being used on Gracie? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rates self: :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
Think there may be a chance the gubumint is gonna go after kai when they find out she isn't using it correctly or see how none of her tard bux is being used on Gracie? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seriously doubt it. The SSI isn’t for Gracie- it’s Kailyn’s and she could spend it on anything she wants to. It’s her money, there’s no correct way to spend your own money.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Seriously doubt it. The SSI isn’t for Gracie- it’s Kailyn’s and she could spend it on anything she wants to. It’s her money, there’s no correct way to spend your own money.
Yeah that tugboat is for her paws only in the eyes of the law. However, if she's getting some kind of a child welfare payments from the state (or something of that nature) and none is going to Gracie she could get in trouble. I'm sure YTT and Guru Gossip has called the welfare fraud hotline about 1000 times so if nothing has been done already, don't count on it.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

rotfl no. It's a paycheck. She can spend it on whatever she wants. I know people who spend next to their whole check on drugs, booze and cigarettes. The government doesn't give a shit that Kai is buying plastic dresses from China and makeup from Walmart.

Besides, part of Kais check does go to Gracie. Not enough of it in my opinion, considering Kai contributes nothing to the household except her food stamps. Mama Wilcher started cutting into it after the kid was born. That's one of the reason her multi-hundred dollar hauls from Sephora and shit all of a sudden stopped. Kai has complained about this in the past.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino